Pages:
Author

Topic: HashOcean.com - Cloud Mining Service - page 14. (Read 34323 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
April 04, 2016, 02:22:43 AM
Whatever the opinions are, I hope they are the real deal. Only 11 more payments to go before I reach ROI.

Activity: 574
Merit: 255
April 03, 2016, 10:42:34 PM
I also joined hashocean and I'm still on my first month. I will not invest here until i myself can prove that it is paying. My plan is that after I will receive my return on investment, I will start investing big in this service. I do hope that this site will stay longer and stronger. Currently, I am earning to some servie that paid.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Live by your own rules
April 03, 2016, 10:34:37 PM
Let people lose money on this. For some, it s the only way they can learn.

Listen to that guy, he email support, they told him halving wont affect them and he still believes them. Greed is a very powerful motivator. Let them lose money.

Well, even if they quit in the coming six months, I made quite a bit of money.

Stolen money from other ponzi supporters like you.

Everyone knows there is a risk involved, right? This is just like buying altcoins on the exchange.
Lol, I think you missed some 'discussions' the last few weeks. There was a war on ponzi's, or still is you be carefull what you say lol

Yup, I missed that one. Care to explain?
Perhaps check the board: investor-based games, you'll get the idea
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
★ Always strive for the best ★
April 03, 2016, 04:38:35 PM

Listen to that guy, he email support, they told him halving wont affect them and he still believes them. Greed is a very powerful motivator. Let them lose money.

Everyone knows there is a risk involved, right? This is just like buying altcoins on the exchange.
Lol, I think you missed some 'discussions' the last few weeks. There was a war on ponzi's, or still is you be carefull what you say lol

Yup, I missed that one. Care to explain?
Live by your own rules
April 03, 2016, 04:35:08 PM

April 03, 2016, 04:31:39 PM

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
April 03, 2016, 04:20:54 PM

Live by your own rules
April 03, 2016, 04:20:23 PM

Yes, I don't really know how they are able to upkeep their services this long, but yea, If you came in early on this one, you would be in big profit by now... Now it's only a question on when they will stop paying, and I am afraid that the halving may be a factor...
April 03, 2016, 04:12:47 PM

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
April 03, 2016, 03:50:52 PM

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
April 03, 2016, 03:44:49 PM
Just wanted to let you guys know, got my ROI on a 3(.06) bitcoin investment! Went for 5600 KH/s (cheapest per KH/s) and got my ROI this week.

I also mailed their support this week. My question was if they were planning to halve the mining rewards when the bitcoin halving happens. This is their reply:
"We intend to maintain profitability at the same level. Our profitability depends on many cryptocurrency, not only from Bitcoins."

So let's hope they exist for many more months!

Same replies were even from Hashprofit, claiming to mine altcoins so they don't depend on BTC but strangely they only accept BTC as their payment method. Another big ? here. The difference between Hashprofit and Hashocean is because Hashprofit lasted only 6 months meanwhile Hashocean is on their 16 month now, so I guess the number of people investing here everyday is big and this is clearly very disappointing. When this will go scam, don't know what will happen in this forum. I guess a lot of cry babies here then. Stay away from this ponzi scam, its for your own good.
April 03, 2016, 03:17:56 PM
Just wanted to let you guys know, got my ROI on a 3(.06) bitcoin investment! Went for 5600 KH/s (cheapest per KH/s) and got my ROI this week.

I also mailed their support this week. My question was if they were planning to halve the mining rewards when the bitcoin halving happens. This is their reply:
"We intend to maintain profitability at the same level. Our profitability depends on many cryptocurrency, not only from Bitcoins."

So let's hope they exist for many more months!
legendary
Activity: 1323
March 31, 2016, 06:54:52 PM
Been getting my payments so far.

BTC invested: 0,08902462
BTC returned: 0,03066216

Progress: 34.44%

Payments left to reach 100% return: 12

15 referrals Cheesy

Ehh .. im with this service from 2 March 2015 - a lot referrals.. i reach my first 100% long time ago.. but now im not sure if you will reach ROI my friend..
Good luck!

How much % did you earn over your investiment on Hash Ocean?

difficult to say.. if i good remember i invest 0.015 so it looks like now i have around 20% of my investition eveyday - it is 360k sat Wink
Activity: 303
Merit: 112
March 31, 2016, 06:46:13 PM

15 referrals Cheesy

Ehh .. im with this service from 2 March 2015 - a lot referrals.. i reach my first 100% long time ago.. but now im not sure if you will reach ROI my friend..
Good luck!

How much % did you earn over your investiment on Hash Ocean?
legendary
Activity: 1323
March 31, 2016, 06:35:57 PM

15 referrals Cheesy

Good luck!
Activity: 303
Merit: 112
March 31, 2016, 06:29:47 PM
This HYIP is lasting for a long time... Never saw a longstanding like that.

Usually scams like that doesn't last for more than 3 months.
legendary
Activity: 1022
March 31, 2016, 05:06:09 PM
Gotta show some love:
...define "my payments" honey...that's not your money...that's stolen money from other users

You supporting a ponzi with your own money honey? Really?
Takes popcorns and waits for a DT member to mark some red...

Ok you still in time honey (to me you should just give up now but let's believe you were sincerely unaware hashocean IS A PONZI): do us all a fav now, stop in 12 payments and give up. Take back that money and think about it: by the 13th payment you officially a theft and you are taking off money from other "ponzi" supporters like you....you not like them right? You a good boy, am i right?

15 referrals Cheesy
Really? You not only a supporter of ponzi schemes but you try to involve others too?
Have a look at this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=705720

Takes more popcorns...
March 31, 2016, 01:53:45 PM
Waiting and preparing popcorn for when the crying starts. MARK MY WORDS, you WILL GET SCAMMED.

Let's hope it happens after I reach 100% return. Smiley

If the HO people are reading this: I am still volunteering to visit the Nurnberg datacenter to take away all doubts. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
March 31, 2016, 01:50:19 PM
Waiting and preparing popcorn for when the crying starts. MARK MY WORDS, you WILL GET SCAMMED.
Pages:
Jump to: