Pages:
Author

Topic: HashOcean.com - Cloud Mining Service - page 13. (Read 34323 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
April 07, 2016, 12:46:30 AM
As long as people re happy by getting paid from money stolen from other people, crypto should not be allowed to survive. Why? Cause it lets scammers like these guys and their followers to make money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
April 06, 2016, 11:50:04 PM
All they'll be investing in is hookers and blow pretty soon, maybe with yours and his money.

We all love that Cheesy
hashocean.com is the top cloud mining and still paying until now..  Grin
i only invested minimum deposit $6.20 year ago now, but stiill doubt this is legitimate but i received still my payout up to now lol.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
April 05, 2016, 11:16:39 PM
All they'll be investing in is hookers and blow pretty soon, maybe with yours and his money.

We all love that Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
April 05, 2016, 06:52:49 PM
Or they invest it smart..
Invested on advertising so they could grab more users so they can steal more money
Tongue

In case you don't know what ponzi is
Basically when you invested money into their website
They don't anything with them, they just give you back your own money (Your money is being rotated)
When it's the time for you to ROI they paid you using other user's money
Ponzi will run away with your money when they don't have enough investor to pay the ROI money Tongue

My ROI on my second 3 BTC will take 1.5 months. Lets hope they survive a bit longer :-).
Good luck trying to ROI using other's money Smiley
Activity: 236
★ Always strive for the best ★
April 05, 2016, 06:19:49 PM
Could it be that these guys have some mining rigs installed in their basements and call this their "datacenters"? Leased lines aren't that expensive anymore (well not in my country).

Even if so, I wouldn't care.
And they don't have any picture proof for that, funny right Grin
Trust me, there are already far too many bitcoin ponzi scam happened in the past, what makes this one different than the others Tongue
Learn what is Ponzi scheme and hopefully you understand that there are no real mining here Tongue

Could it be that these guys have some mining rigs installed in their basements and call this their "datacenters"? Leased lines aren't that expensive anymore (well not in my country).

They properly mine on a smaller scale and invest the bitcoins they get. If they are smart they can play the (altcoin)markt because they have such a large amount of btc laying around. They should be able to sustain the business if they're doing it already for 2 years.
Nope, they managed to keep alive for 2 years because many people keep pouring their money into their website
More investor = longer time to survive
But for how long the can last Tongue
When the investor decided to stop pouring their money in, that's when the show goes down Sad

Or they're just a scam that takes someone else's money and gives some of it to you.
Give your money to who you like but be like BitBustah, at least be honest about not giving a fuck whether anyone else gets shafted, instead of making up excuses about them 'investing'.

My ROI on my second 3 BTC will take 1.5 months. Lets hope they survive a bit longer :-).
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
April 05, 2016, 05:25:43 PM

Trust me, there are already far too many bitcoin ponzi scam happened in the past, what makes this one different than the others Tongue
Learn what is Ponzi scheme and hopefully you understand that there are no real mining here Tongue

They properly mine on a smaller scale and invest the bitcoins they get. If they are smart they can play the (altcoin)markt because they have such a large amount of btc laying around. They should be able to sustain the business if they're doing it already for 2 years.
Nope, they managed to keep alive for 2 years because many people keep pouring their money into their website
When the investor decided to stop pouring their money in, that's when the show goes down Sad

Or they're just a scam that takes someone else's money and gives some of it to you.
Give your money to who you like but be like BitBustah, at least be honest about not giving a fuck whether anyone else gets shafted, instead of making up excuses about them 'investing'.
April 05, 2016, 05:17:40 PM

Activity: 714
Merit: 528
April 05, 2016, 04:25:28 PM

April 05, 2016, 03:38:54 PM
you are stealing other persons money, as if they mine, they can show us some data, but they don't show nothing.

Like those who steal satoshis from my faucets? Like those who join captcha typing projects on the forum? Are you for real?
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
April 05, 2016, 05:46:37 AM

Trust me when these guys see 250 BTC pure profit from the idiots who keep sending money to this project, they will run away with the same lame excuse we got hacked. 250 BTC is 100K USD, and opening another site like this costs no more than 3000 USD if you want top notch website, they can add 15.000 USD as a starting capital in this new website and can keep doing this forever.
Of course as long as people send money to them, so best is to stay away ,even if you make ROI, you are stealing other persons money, as if they mine, they can show us some data, but they don't show nothing.
April 05, 2016, 04:20:52 AM

April 05, 2016, 03:19:07 AM

April 04, 2016, 02:17:16 PM
Whatever the opinions are, I hope they are the real deal. Only 11 more payments to go before I reach ROI.

Congratz! Hoe much did you invest?

Not a lot.. Almost 0.09 BTC.
April 04, 2016, 01:28:42 PM
I bought 20KHS power on Hashocean 1 month ago and i have already got my ROI , now whatever comes to me is a profit.
I also have a account on eobot but i find hashocean better than eobot.
For now its better to start a loan than buying hashrate in this site because you need to wait for a months before you reach the ROI..
So its very slow earnings.. but if this site is long term and this service is forever its better to start invest now but we dont know what will happen in the future if they will run or stay? so its still better to make a profit in lending section with collateral than waiting for a months to make a profit..

I only have to wait 1 month to get my ROI of another 3 BTC lol
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
April 04, 2016, 01:05:29 PM
I bought 20KHS power on Hashocean 1 month ago and i have already got my ROI , now whatever comes to me is a profit.
For now its better to start a loan than buying hashrate in this site because you need to wait for a months before you reach the ROI..
So its very slow earnings.. but if this site is long term and this service is forever its better to start invest now but we dont know what will happen in the future if they will run or stay? so its still better to make a profit in lending section with collateral than waiting for a months to make a profit..
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
April 04, 2016, 12:34:19 PM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 04, 2016, 12:21:12 PM
i have been using hashocean for 2 months now, i used the 15kh to get me .003 then i added .012 to buy 20 more khs and i do say i have had 2 payments my next is due in about 10 days and if this go i will use my next 3 payments to get more hash power and then i can get the min in 8 days or so.
it is hard to prove and cloud mining site is not a scam but they have been up for i think almost 2 years so it shows that get alot new people investing or they make a profit somehow.

eobot has been up for 2 years they are still paying aswell so maybe some of these sites are legit who knows

Eobot maybe is legit, but it'sa very bad investiment. I think that is the worse legit Clound Mining site.

And HashOcean isn't legit, anytime the site can close and everybody will lose their money. No way to have investiment back after 4 months with a trusted investiment. It would be wonderfull, but impossible. Now you just can wait and see if you can make some profit before the sites down.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
April 04, 2016, 10:11:08 AM
i have been using hashocean for 2 months now, i used the 15kh to get me .003 then i added .012 to buy 20 more khs and i do say i have had 2 payments my next is due in about 10 days and if this go i will use my next 3 payments to get more hash power and then i can get the min in 8 days or so.
it is hard to prove and cloud mining site is not a scam but they have been up for i think almost 2 years so it shows that get alot new people investing or they make a profit somehow.

eobot has been up for 2 years they are still paying aswell so maybe some of these sites are legit who knows

If Hashocean made profit like they told us by using a lot of GPU cards, then do your self a question, why do they need us ? They can keep winning and selling the coins they mine in an exchange without our help, but we have said it a lot of times, these guys are a ponzi soon to collapse.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 04, 2016, 10:08:25 AM

April 04, 2016, 04:04:08 AM
Whatever the opinions are, I hope they are the real deal. Only 11 more payments to go before I reach ROI.

Congratz! Hoe much did you invest?
Pages:
Jump to: