Pages:
Author

Topic: HashOcean.com - Cloud Mining Service - page 11. (Read 34323 times)

legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
April 13, 2016, 02:39:55 PM
Let me guess, they re going to say they got hacked, close down the website and run away with your money.

What a surprise!!

Maybe it's just a coding error. Faucets have them all the time.

Payment due tomorrow. Let's hope I still get paid. Smiley

Well hope dies last as they say, but as I remember you are still needing about 9 payments to ROI, and the signs above are not good signs, we are going to see some big big crying soon in this forum regarding hashocean. Sorry but I will not feel sorry for anyone, you have been warned 1000 times yet you still followed your greed. Ready to grab some popcorn to have ready when the show will start, we will see some good ones then Smiley

Not sure about what signs are you talking about?? This screenshots are from last days. Similar situations happens even year ago. It is bug, worrying is that it probably has been made to increase number of users.. It always looks better when this number is higher..
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
April 13, 2016, 02:31:27 PM
Let me guess, they re going to say they got hacked, close down the website and run away with your money.

What a surprise!!

Well hope dies last as they say, but as I remember you are still needing about 9 payments to ROI, and the signs above are not good signs, we are going to see some big big crying soon in this forum regarding hashocean. Sorry but I will not feel sorry for anyone, you have been warned 1000 times yet you still followed your greed. Ready to grab some popcorn to have ready when the show will start, we will see some good ones then Smiley

Greed? Come on dude, I help a lot of people for free. I gave away satoshis for 3 months without getting anything in return... And if investing 0.08 is greedy..  Roll Eyes

In any case, I'd never make fun of people being scammed or losing their money. But I guess I'm just a nice guy. Smiley

Of course I will never make fun of people being scammed, but I always will make fun of people intentionally giving and losing money to a business everyone says its a scam, thats the difference.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
April 13, 2016, 02:29:03 PM

What a surprise!!

Greed? Come on dude, I help a lot of people for free. I gave away satoshis for 3 months without getting anything in return... And if investing 0.08 is greedy..  Roll Eyes

In any case, I'd never make fun of people being scammed or losing their money. But I guess I'm just a nice guy. Smiley
copper member
April 13, 2016, 02:24:36 PM

What a surprise!!

April 13, 2016, 01:40:39 PM

What a surprise!!

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
April 13, 2016, 12:03:39 PM

What a surprise!!
legendary
April 13, 2016, 11:19:56 AM
-snip-
Edit:
Five minutes later and i only skimmed about 10 pages of their user list i found this:
-snip-
This can't be an accident and they cannot tell me, that all these users registered with the SAME name at the same day... And additionally they all have the same amount of kh/s...

Wow! It is a lot! Now I know why so many users in this service..
Or it is bug, or deliberate action .. Support must explain that!
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Live by your own rules
April 13, 2016, 11:07:58 AM
Perhaps someone found a bug, and they are crashing the site at the moment. Or this is the beginning of the end of this godforsaken ponzi. Finally
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
April 13, 2016, 10:29:23 AM

This screenshot shows that these multiple accounts have been established in same day and that have same income ..

It does not say anything ..
I totally agree with you! And 35kh/s is the most common to find there i think because they've got that 15 free + you have to buy 20... And if i would use something like that i would use only one account as a referral and another as the main account. Not something like 7...

Wait a second.. If i remember correctly i saw some accounts named f.havion*** f.havi*** f.hav*** and f.ha*** or something like that. It looked very suspicious to me. I regret it now i didn't took a screenshot. The usernames might be generated and there might be many fake accounts... Maybe something we have to investigate further.

Edit:
Five minutes later and i only skimmed about 10 pages of their user list i found this:

This can't be an accident and they cannot tell me, that all these users registered with the SAME name at the same day... And additionally they all have the same amount of kh/s...
legendary
April 13, 2016, 09:54:08 AM
Why such a big company doesn't understand what i mean here:

Hello,

I am pretty sure that i found some multiaccounts by checking my position.

It is position 165876 to 165881.
    Here I made a screenshot for you: https://gyazo.com/3da41fd7c04b514ed4c7c11fb9f9aecb
    For me it looks to obvious that these accounts got made by one person to get some refferal percentage for free!

Greetings,

Dxxxxx

Hashocean REPLY:

Hello!

We do not understand what you want.
Please explain your question.

2016-04-11 17:05 GMT+06:00 d***** p***** <*********@hotmail.com>:

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I don't really understand you either. What do you want to accomplish?

Where can you find that table though?

This screenshot shows that these multiple accounts have been established in same day and that have same income ..

It does not say anything ..
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
★ Always strive for the best ★
April 13, 2016, 07:49:32 AM

Hello,

Here I made a screenshot for you: https://gyazo.com/3da41fd7c04b514ed4c7c11fb9f9aecb
    For me it looks to obvious that these accounts got made by one person to get some refferal percentage for free!

Greetings,

Dxxxxx

Hashocean REPLY:

Hello!

I don't really understand you either. What do you want to accomplish?

Where can you find that table though?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
April 13, 2016, 06:51:59 AM

Hello,

Greetings,

Dxxxxx

Hashocean REPLY:

Hello!

Activity: 157
Merit: 101
April 10, 2016, 08:37:26 PM
I hope Hashocean will be working for a long time, so I will not lose any satoshis Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 10, 2016, 07:47:52 PM
Start a little business is the best investiment for who don't have much money at beggining.

And we all live in countries where that's easy to do without a lot of money.  Roll Eyes

Well, just need a bit of creativity to create a cheap and usefull service to start offering.

If you live in a third world country, with your signature campaign earnings you can start something. Resell stuff, craftwork, if you have more space animal breeder... This is the good point of capitalism, prosperity.

What country are you from? Sounds like US mumbo jumbo.

hahaha, i'm from Brazil  Cheesy

Dollar here x4 our money, and BTC a bit more. Very profitable to exchange it into our country money. It's a very welcome extra money to start a business, and it's possible!

I had people begging cents on my land in Second Life and at the end of the day they could earn 3 or 4 american dollars. AFAIK they were brasilians and i been told with 3 or 4 dollars per day, they would have a living...is that true?

It's a very poor life if they live with only 3-4 dollars daily, but for an extra cash it's good and very helpfull. Probably these guys you said live with their families and use this money as an extra.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
April 10, 2016, 05:15:42 PM
Potentional reverse Mining Ponchi Scam!

Be aware Guys! Its possible you gettin paid out of the new Funds.
A proff of the hashes would be great over from hashocean to be sure they clearly operating.

Be Carefull with your Money Guys!
cheers
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
April 10, 2016, 05:09:04 PM
Back on topic.

I invested in CLDMine a few days ago. Anyone wants to compare CLDM with HO?

How about they are the same, they don't post any mining pool info, any pictures, any video, just a few things to show they are really mining. They are not really mining at all, and the latest prizes there is just a trap to trap more new investors or should I say victims cause they will never see ROI  there ,the ones who are joining now. Anyway anyone is free to lose his/her btc as he/she like.

But they are doing it for two years now...

Back on topic.

You can use the calculator on their website!

So what is the point that you two are trying to make?

1) Because you receive payment, then the scheme is legit?
2) Sending money to a 'cloud miner' which shows no proof of mining is a good idea?
3) Because a scheme continues operating, it is not a scam?
4) Suspecting something may be a scam but giving them money anyway is logical?
5) You are really clever?
6) The end justifies the means?
7) What?
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
★ Always strive for the best ★
April 10, 2016, 04:55:20 PM
Back on topic.

How about they are the same, they don't post any mining pool info, any pictures, any video, just a few things to show they are really mining. They are not really mining at all, and the latest prizes there is just a trap to trap more new investors or should I say victims cause they will never see ROI  there ,the ones who are joining now. Anyway anyone is free to lose his/her btc as he/she like.

But they are doing it for two years now...

Back on topic.

You can use the calculator on their website!

copper member
April 10, 2016, 02:24:47 PM
Back on topic.

April 10, 2016, 01:59:29 PM
Back on topic.

legendary
Activity: 1022
April 10, 2016, 01:29:34 PM
Start a little business is the best investiment for who don't have much money at beggining.

And we all live in countries where that's easy to do without a lot of money.  Roll Eyes

Well, just need a bit of creativity to create a cheap and usefull service to start offering.

If you live in a third world country, with your signature campaign earnings you can start something. Resell stuff, craftwork, if you have more space animal breeder... This is the good point of capitalism, prosperity.

What country are you from? Sounds like US mumbo jumbo.

hahaha, i'm from Brazil  Cheesy

Dollar here x4 our money, and BTC a bit more. Very profitable to exchange it into our country money. It's a very welcome extra money to start a business, and it's possible!

I had people begging cents on my land in Second Life and at the end of the day they could earn 3 or 4 american dollars. AFAIK they were brasilians and i been told with 3 or 4 dollars per day, they would have a living...is that true?
Pages:
Jump to: