Pages:
Author

Topic: HashOcean.com - Cloud Mining Service - page 21. (Read 34323 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
January 04, 2016, 02:39:43 PM
Can you show us some information about the datacentre.
Showing just a map is not convenient at all?

Any proof about the location f.e.
They have a video on their main page showing some rigs. I have no other information. But i doubt it's profitable to mine with gpus in germany. Also the rate per khs is very high. Coinwarz is not showing such a high rate in any crypto currency.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
January 04, 2016, 02:26:02 PM
Can you show us some information about the datacentre.
Showing just a map is not convenient at all?

Any proof about the location f.e.
January 04, 2016, 09:51:22 AM
I don't understand. Why is HashOcean using refferal?
Because many people try to get as many rederrals as possible. To do so they are spreading their links everywhere over PTC sites and some even google ad-sense. So it's advertisement for them.

And let's say they are earning 10% off your khs. Why they shouldn't give 5% of some khs away in order to get more customers.
January 04, 2016, 09:48:15 AM
As per mention above ..people are getting bitcoin ..so this can't scam ..sir

That's exactly how scams work. They pay people for a while, then they stop.

can you at least have any clue on which cloud mining giving the best chance of ROI.. I tried hashnest S7, but the price of GHS keep dropping making me loss too much BTC compare to what it mined. I've invested $2000 in hashnest and my money currently below that value.

Thinking moving over to hashocean or is there any other website that trustworthy?

Current i have invested in this 4 mining company all are good now

hashocean
genesis mining
eobot
hashflare

but current hashocean provide better return

If I may know, how much value you invest in all of those 4, just for the sake of comparison. Thanks

In hashflare i buy 0.6 TH/s -  SHA-256  - cost -- $267
In genesis mining  i buy 0.150 TH/s -  SHA-256 -- $70
In eobot  i buy 0.123 TH/s -  SHA-256 -- $100
In hashocen i buy 450KH/s -- $140

thanks.. and all of them still paying you as of today without any problem? I see you trust hashflare and hashocean. I'll consider investing in those site.

anyway if you check on http://www.badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/index.htm both of hashflare and hashocean are on the badlist.. making me confuse
HashOcean is paying me too since the first of july of 2015. The payments are on time. But i only got 75kh/s there, so not as big as you might do it.

Here's my hashocean address to confirm the payments: 18FhVxiGPaQxfBBhRCqMenNAqzAzAA6kRe

Since you pump that ponzi so much, I think people should come back to you and ask for their money once Hashocean goes down. Actions always have consequences and since I always stand behind a few things I recommend to people, I think other people should do the same.
I do not pump or promote it more than i should. I'm telling excactly how my experience was not more or less. I don't think this is pumping something. And as you qouted me already i have some bad thoughts about them too. I don't say something like: "Stuff all your money in you're getting reach really quick." I'm only reporting my experience with them. I am not going to buy any more contracts from them with my personal bitcoin. I get my roi in 4 days, then i'm withdrawing and waiting another month to buy a new contract from the balance, that accumulated there. It's too hot for me to invest further.
legendary
Activity: 910
January 04, 2016, 07:59:07 AM
I don't understand. Why is HashOcean using refferal?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
January 04, 2016, 03:57:58 AM

can you at least have any clue on which cloud mining giving the best chance of ROI.. I tried hashnest S7, but the price of GHS keep dropping making me loss too much BTC compare to what it mined. I've invested $2000 in hashnest and my money currently below that value.

Thinking moving over to hashocean or is there any other website that trustworthy?

hashocean
genesis mining
eobot
hashflare

If I may know, how much value you invest in all of those 4, just for the sake of comparison. Thanks

thanks.. and all of them still paying you as of today without any problem? I see you trust hashflare and hashocean. I'll consider investing in those site.

anyway if you check on http://www.badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/index.htm both of hashflare and hashocean are on the badlist.. making me confuse
HashOcean is paying me too since the first of july of 2015. The payments are on time. But i only got 75kh/s there, so not as big as you might do it.

Here's my hashocean address to confirm the payments: 18FhVxiGPaQxfBBhRCqMenNAqzAzAA6kRe

Since you pump that ponzi so much, I think people should come back to you and ask for their money once Hashocean goes down. Actions always have consequences and since I always stand behind a few things I recommend to people, I think other people should do the same.
January 03, 2016, 07:13:33 PM

hashocean
genesis mining
eobot
hashflare

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
January 03, 2016, 06:47:07 PM
i bought a few hashes from hashocean on september and i got my payment back. a small amount 0.04btc but no delayed payments.
there s lots of questions on heads about hashocean. but it works.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
January 03, 2016, 01:51:36 PM
I really cannot belive you people invest into this kind of junk. After so many confirmed scams, you still send your money to scammers. Just compare the level of transparency Genesis Mining and this junk offer. With GM, you know everything, where are their farms, videos, who s behind it, everything. You can see and hear Marco, their CEO speaking everywhere. With hashjunkocean, nothing, just magic coins. Yet, u still send them your money. Fine, let s see how long it s gonna take until people start crying in this same thread about them being scammed.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 03, 2016, 07:26:32 AM

hashocean
genesis mining
eobot
hashflare

Activity: 826
January 03, 2016, 07:23:01 AM

hashocean
genesis mining
eobot
hashflare

In hashflare i buy 0.6 TH/s -  SHA-256  - cost -- $267
In genesis mining  i buy 0.150 TH/s -  SHA-256 -- $70
In eobot  i buy 0.123 TH/s -  SHA-256 -- $100
January 03, 2016, 07:15:59 AM

hashocean
genesis mining
eobot
hashflare

January 03, 2016, 07:11:08 AM

hashocean
genesis mining
eobot
hashflare

January 03, 2016, 07:06:11 AM

December 30, 2015, 01:24:33 PM

Ooo ... ahha ..then there may be no good company in mining ever company can do this ..in this same way scam all ..
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
December 30, 2015, 01:07:15 PM

December 30, 2015, 10:57:16 AM
I hate these services that offer 'free' hash but it can only be withdrawn after you purchase some, it's not really free then is it and will turn out to be one of these scam cloud sites that just want to rip everyone off!

legendary
Activity: 1848
December 30, 2015, 10:55:32 AM
I hate these services that offer 'free' hash but it can only be withdrawn after you purchase some, it's not really free then is it and will turn out to be one of these scam cloud sites that just want to rip everyone off!
December 30, 2015, 10:55:04 AM
is this profitable investing in this cloud mining company ..??
It is profitable if they don't scam you like many others did. It's a very short roi for cloud mining. You might want to give it a try. If you take the free 15kh/s and then buy 20kh/s your roi is about three months. Then you can invest more if you are satisified.

Great to heard it ..is there any proof of they make payment to there user ?? ..because i can't find it

My last 3 payouts:
https://blockchain.info/tx/931f025957938c55919fd865e61d8cb2513e4dd43fc68c76f9fd9b912c562205
https://blockchain.info/tx/d9ce97c0e4c0418933e9a1cba6c9cfb47552ee02bced54d061829e62eb8232d7
https://blockchain.info/tx/64b2dd3284d833d0e747e761dd1d7330d7b37ea0d5639dd3234641d1894ef58d

This is my hashocean address: https://blockchain.info/address/18FhVxiGPaQxfBBhRCqMenNAqzAzAA6kRe

There you can see everything i got from them. It's working fine so far.

So they running great till now ...how much KH/s you have for this  bitcoin you receiving ...

I currently have 75kh/s including the 15 free kh/s i got in the beginning. I bought my first 20kh/s on first of june and another 40 in october. I'm getting to roi on january 9th.
December 30, 2015, 10:53:48 AM
is this profitable investing in this cloud mining company ..??
It is profitable if they don't scam you like many others did. It's a very short roi for cloud mining. You might want to give it a try. If you take the free 15kh/s and then buy 20kh/s your roi is about three months. Then you can invest more if you are satisified.

Great to heard it ..is there any proof of they make payment to there user ?? ..because i can't find it

My last 3 payouts:
https://blockchain.info/tx/931f025957938c55919fd865e61d8cb2513e4dd43fc68c76f9fd9b912c562205
https://blockchain.info/tx/d9ce97c0e4c0418933e9a1cba6c9cfb47552ee02bced54d061829e62eb8232d7
https://blockchain.info/tx/64b2dd3284d833d0e747e761dd1d7330d7b37ea0d5639dd3234641d1894ef58d

This is my hashocean address: https://blockchain.info/address/18FhVxiGPaQxfBBhRCqMenNAqzAzAA6kRe

There you can see everything i got from them. It's working fine so far.

So they running great till now ...how much KH/s you have for this  bitcoin you receiving ...
Pages:
Jump to: