Pages:
Author

Topic: HashOcean.com - Cloud Mining Service - page 23. (Read 34323 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
November 23, 2015, 03:22:37 PM
I registered now for few weeks and have not done the paid upgrade. Possible I'll give it a try with small amount before free period end.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
November 23, 2015, 03:00:26 PM
First of all we would like to thank our users, the whole amount of whom is over 150 000 people.

That was a year ago nearly, I wonder how many they have now ah, now I see it, 253,862 sharing 33.6 Gh/s, some of them 'investing' since 2012.
Quarter of a million people can't be wrong, surely.......... Cheesy

To answer your question, my view is there is nothing to show that any return you have received has its origin in mining.
Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
November 23, 2015, 09:27:33 AM
How Do I spend Dem stupid clouds doh?  Huh Huh Cunt figger out haw ta spend dem dumb clouds fer sherski.  Huh Hmm. Wenns U mine Da cloud, duz it cumm out ass water? Den yewz spens da water? Er Waah?  Hmm? Huh Huh

Definitely you need to work on your spelling..  Grin

Whaaaat?! Shocked

Wut? U No Like my speeling?

Sorry, just trying to portray the typical idiot who does not understand these scams and "invests".
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 23, 2015, 06:32:16 AM
How Do I spend Dem stupid clouds doh?  Huh Huh Cunt figger out haw ta spend dem dumb clouds fer sherski.  Huh Hmm. Wenns U mine Da cloud, duz it cumm out ass water? Den yewz spens da water? Er Waah?  Hmm? Huh Huh

Definitely you need to work on your spelling..  Grin

Whaaaat?! Shocked
Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
November 22, 2015, 11:08:28 PM

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 22, 2015, 11:06:40 PM
Hi,

I open this thread to talk about HashOcean.com - Cloud Mining.

When you register there you get 15 KHs for free. If you don't buy minimum contract - what is 20KHs (now around 0.019 BTC) after few days this free KHs will stop mining for you. But when you buy at least minimum contract this 15 KHs will be yours forever.

I use this service from around 6 months and i already reach ROI.

I know that now a lot of cloud mining services turn in scam, but... What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: