Pages:
Author

Topic: HashOcean.com - Cloud Mining Service - page 3. (Read 34323 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
June 26, 2016, 11:12:15 AM
dont say you expect payment  Cheesy Cheesy Grin

I care about my business! Cheesy Cheesy what about you?? hahahahaha

i don't understand why they are keeping the site up with cloudflare...
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
June 26, 2016, 11:08:30 AM
Are they back online again? First I saw an error, now cloudflare is up again.

no they are not, removing online footprints, means they are dead

sorry for disappointing u  Sad
June 26, 2016, 11:07:46 AM

yes they did hahahahaha

but i don't understand why they hadn't closed when bitcoin was at 770$, they could get even more profit!

or at least, they sold everything they had when bitcoin was at 770$ and they paid clients with the investments of new ones

Hashocean won't return online: their youtube channel has been removed and their facebook page too. The last confirm of its expiring will be this night at 4 AM GMT +2:00, the hour when they pay
dont say you expect payment  Cheesy Cheesy Grin
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
★ Always strive for the best ★
June 26, 2016, 11:05:39 AM
Are they back online again? First I saw an error, now cloudflare is up again.
June 26, 2016, 11:02:05 AM
But it just doesn't make sense. If they were planning to quit today, why did they pay their users this night? Why don't just let the website online and never payout anymore to get some extra bitcoins. If they were planning to stop today, they could have done it smarter and more efficient.

if they had stopped paying last nyt, users had started shouting last nyt and no more new investment they could have today,

so y not pay a little bit last nyyt to get more after that

they doesnt seems to be little crazy kids,

they vanished professionally  Grin Grin

yes they did hahahahaha

but i don't understand why they hadn't closed when bitcoin was at 770$, they could get even more profit!

or at least, they sold everything they had when bitcoin was at 770$ and they paid clients with the investments of new ones

Hashocean won't return online: their youtube channel has been removed and their facebook page too. The last confirm of its expiring will be this night at 4 AM GMT +2:00, the hour when they pay
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
June 26, 2016, 11:00:13 AM
it's not gone, should be back by tomorrow.

it is gone party is over.
June 26, 2016, 10:58:59 AM

i would be glad too, as i will get extra payments  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
June 26, 2016, 10:58:16 AM

Then why should they shut down their facebook? Face the reality. Its gone.
Activity: 28
June 26, 2016, 10:56:12 AM
June 26, 2016, 10:55:57 AM
But it just doesn't make sense. If they were planning to quit today, why did they pay their users this night? Why don't just let the website online and never payout anymore to get some extra bitcoins. If they were planning to stop today, they could have done it smarter and more efficient.

if they had stopped paying last nyt, users had started shouting last nyt and no more new investment they could have today,

so y not pay a little bit last nyyt to get more after that

they doesnt seems to be little crazy kids,

they vanished professionally  Grin Grin
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
★ Always strive for the best ★
June 26, 2016, 10:53:27 AM
June 26, 2016, 10:52:15 AM
i'm paid too, their site is freezed with CloudFlare.
Let's see Tomorrow.

do you really still expect them to be bk :-" ?

site gone, fb gone, utube gone  Huh

i think that it's gone for ever, nothing else Smiley
June 26, 2016, 10:49:55 AM
Let's see Tomorrow.

do you really still expect them to be bk :-" ?

site gone, fb gone, utube gone  Huh
June 26, 2016, 10:12:30 AM
Today on my local time The website of HashOcean has going down for maintenance but there are not announcement from support. Let's wait and see. Keep be update on this thread.

i also heard about an hacking attack! let's hope that it hadn't close... one page on facebook of hashocean closed...so i don't know what to think about...

Im still paid today. Lets see if we are still paid tomorrow

Update: their site is down! Its over!! Their popular Facebook page is down too.

Game over!

Let's see Tomorrow.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
June 26, 2016, 10:03:58 AM
Today on my local time The website of HashOcean has going down for maintenance but there are not announcement from support. Let's wait and see. Keep be update on this thread.

i also heard about an hacking attack! let's hope that it hadn't close... one page on facebook of hashocean closed...so i don't know what to think about...

Im still paid today. Lets see if we are still paid tomorrow

Update: their site is down! Its over!! Their popular Facebook page is down too.

Game over!
June 26, 2016, 09:56:49 AM

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
June 26, 2016, 09:21:23 AM
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
June 26, 2016, 09:10:06 AM
I have to repeat myself again, although contradicting,

If you are not in Hashocean yet, stay out.

If you are already in Hashocean, hope this likely ponzi stays as long as possible.

They can stay operational only by scamming more people. So, by hoping for them to stay as long as possible, you need to hope they keep stealing money from other people. How do u do that?

Time is over Its down now !
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
June 11, 2016, 03:56:07 PM
I have to repeat myself again, although contradicting,

If you are not in Hashocean yet, stay out.

If you are already in Hashocean, hope this likely ponzi stays as long as possible.

They can stay operational only by scamming more people. So, by hoping for them to stay as long as possible, you need to hope they keep stealing money from other people. How do u do that?
Pages:
Jump to: