Pages:
Author

Topic: HashOcean.com - Cloud Mining Service - page 8. (Read 34323 times)

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
I've emailed them a while back and they say the payouts will be the same during the halving because they also mine other coins and invest.

Their mining efficiency is too good to be true. lol. I believe many experts in this forum would love to understand how they optimized their setups. Smiley

I tell you they are the same team as hashprofit which did claim the same, they mine altcoins and invest. The truth is no expert can understand how optimized their setup are, but any expert here will tell you the only thing you need to know, they are just a financial pyramid scheme, so optimized setups doesn't exist at all, otherwise they would show it to us.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I've emailed them a while back and they say the payouts will be the same during the halving because they also mine other coins and invest.

Their mining efficiency is too good to be true. lol. I believe many experts in this forum would love to understand how they optimized their setups. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back

don't trust their words , probably they will disappear at that time
the halving should half the reward and double the price if things go like expected , so even if they are mining alts I don't think they will pay the same rates like what they are paying now , cause I said most likely the price will double or at least in 600ish
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
★ Always strive for the best ★
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
Does cloud mining goes ponzi before halving or it will continue to pay after halving?

Sorry, but i don't understand how you connect mining with ponzi? Ponzis have nothing to do with halving or mining it is just financial pyramid.

There s a big time connection. Halving should bring BTC price increase and if this takes place, most ponzies would like to keep as much BTC for them, not to repay their customers.

But is it not proportional to deposited BTC by new customers? Probably it will be enough just change "power" or contracts price..  Roll Eyes hm..
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Does cloud mining goes ponzi before halving or it will continue to pay after halving?

Sorry, but i don't understand how you connect mining with ponzi? Ponzis have nothing to do with halving or mining it is just financial pyramid.

There s a big time connection. Halving should bring BTC price increase and if this takes place, most ponzies would like to keep as much BTC for them, not to repay their customers.
legendary

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I remember last year, HashOcean mentioned on its site about ROI timeframe is about 4-6 months. Now it promises ROI in 2-3 months.

Seems odd. If you are not in it, better stay away. If you are still in it, pray that it last as long as possible.

Please be mindful about "investing" with HashOcean. It may be legit, it may not be. But I am sharing my observations. Good luck.

You have right! Here is banner that they have been using in last year:

https://hashocean.com/promo/

and they are using this banner till now. It is ROI in 4 - 7 months.

Where did you found information about 2-3 months promises?

I've captured a screen shot. Please see:

https://i.imgur.com/dNfZBNV.png

What i can say..? It looks like now their mining rigs are working better Wink
From earnings counting for 100 khs it looks like ROI is in about 3 months:

But it doesn't mean that HashOcean is not a Ponzi!

Every one here is just giving their honest inputs because we do not want new comers to get involved in unnecessary risk. Yes. I could go against my conscious and say that HashOcean is legit since new sign ups could mean the service can last longer.
legendary
I remember last year, HashOcean mentioned on its site about ROI timeframe is about 4-6 months. Now it promises ROI in 2-3 months.

Seems odd. If you are not in it, better stay away. If you are still in it, pray that it last as long as possible.

Please be mindful about "investing" with HashOcean. It may be legit, it may not be. But I am sharing my observations. Good luck.

WHY R U PEOPLE SO STUPID? THEY provide unreal results, mining difficulty does not affect payouts, no photos, no any explanation how they make money. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE. Stop acting like idiots.

I think you have warned long enough, and still people greediness makes them lose money as they will lose money in the end, I have warned also several times but it seem worthless, some people only learn the hard way so not much we can do here.

I think u re 100% right. Maybe it s time for us to move on.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

WHY R U PEOPLE SO STUPID? THEY provide unreal results, mining difficulty does not affect payouts, no photos, no any explanation how they make money. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE. Stop acting like idiots.

I think you have warned long enough, and still people greediness makes them lose money as they will lose money in the end, I have warned also several times but it seem worthless, some people only learn the hard way so not much we can do here.
legendary

[/quote]

I know that it is fake counting.
Anyone who looks into this thread should be aware of the risk that is associated with this service.
But the truth is that since the minimum one year they pay regularly. ROI is fast and % of income extremly high.
I think you should know that human nature very easy loses with greed.
Bitcoin is coin of gamblers, and this is just one from the games..
legendary

legendary

Activity: 196
This ponzi still pays? I m surprised, I have to admit. Which means it ll go down very soon.
Yes, it pays, and where long ago. This mining for a year and 3 months.
This is where people write reviews every day about it https://bitmakler.com/hashocean___cloudmining#comments
And judging by the reviews, it pays regularly.

But yes, to invest in Cloud Mining is dangerous, Ponzi.

legendary
This ponzi still pays? I m surprised, I have to admit. Which means it ll go down very soon.
Lol, you're saying that for months.

He is saying that and i think this same from months - exactly from 4 months. I was expecting, that as other similar "projects" they will go down after around one year, so more less in February. Im positively surprised that I still get transfers from them, however I do not expect, that it will last next year or two ..

This is only means more naive noobs sends them money then withdraws. Also means more people ll cry when it goes down.
legendary

He is saying that and i think this same from months - exactly from 4 months. I was expecting, that as other similar "projects" they will go down after around one year, so more less in February. Im positively surprised that I still get transfers from them, however I do not expect, that it will last next year or two ..
Activity: 236
★ Always strive for the best ★
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: