Pages:
Author

Topic: HashOcean.com - Cloud Mining Service - page 4. (Read 34323 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 11, 2016, 03:40:55 PM
This ponzi stay as long as possible ? If you know its a ponzi you should not be happy to get other people money and hoping this will stay online as long as possible as this means you will get paid with the later investors money. Even gambling is better than these cloud minings website nowadays. Thats how bad they are.
Activity: 448
June 11, 2016, 01:13:10 PM
I have to repeat myself again, although contradicting,

If you are not in Hashocean yet, stay out.

If you are already in Hashocean, hope this likely ponzi stays as long as possible.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
June 10, 2016, 09:05:21 AM
Hashocean is cloud mining service provider which already have bought hardware for mining altcoins and provide rent or even contract method for hashpower to their user. This things can be easily understandable but predictions made with ROI are quite stumbling.

Halving is the most important thing affects on mining so there might be no future for cloud mining.

Yobit sponsored garbage.

He is not in Yobit anymore, with the new rules any person who gets a negative DT level will be removed and I see him -2 as red trust, so he is not part of Yobit anymore, although I have to agree with you, non native English speakers are destroying in the true meaning of the word the image of Yobit in the signature campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
June 10, 2016, 06:13:06 AM
Hashocean is cloud mining service provider which already have bought hardware for mining altcoins and provide rent or even contract method for hashpower to their user. This things can be easily understandable but predictions made with ROI are quite stumbling.

Halving is the most important thing affects on mining so there might be no future for cloud mining.

Yobit sponsored garbage.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
June 10, 2016, 05:56:28 AM

What a truly truly pathetic post. Didn't also Hashprofit(scam predecessor of Hashocean) said the same, they have a lot of different GPU mining different coins and exchanging them to bitcoin making profit.
Well Hashprofit stayed online from May 2014 up to almost end December 2014, 6 months of life span. Now these guys Hashocean are claiming the same, but these one have also gone a bit more far, claiming different data centres throughout the world, which no one has ever visited because they don't exist. Their phone number is a secretary machine leaving you on hang for eternity and their address is nowhere to be found.
Now if this is not a scam, I don't know what a scam is then.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
June 10, 2016, 04:42:29 AM

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 09, 2016, 05:13:31 PM
So in short, what will you consider HASHOCEAN

a HYIP or Scam?

The HYIP always turn into a scam, nobody knows when, but it can happen any time.

Today I can say that HashOcean is only a HYIP, because it's still "working", but tomorrow it can become a Scam, there is no way to know...
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
June 09, 2016, 03:16:55 PM
So in short, what will you consider HASHOCEAN

a HYIP or Scam?

Activity: 350
June 09, 2016, 08:32:37 AM
This is a never ending topic...
all will say its a ponzi, but will still invest and get profit..

More we talk about this topic, more it will benefit hashocean

Probably the reason the thread was started in the first place - to make people aware of the benefits of hashocean.
I think I like what I've been reading thus far.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 09, 2016, 07:43:53 AM
The guy above has 70 KH/s there. So he has already an income from the site.

He wants to invest more money on HashOcean, but there is a high risk because the site can closes any moment.

70khs is way too less to get ROI

I know that, and that is why i will reinvest from HO, i have patience.

June 09, 2016, 06:59:59 AM

He wants to invest more money on HashOcean, but there is a high risk because the site can closes any moment.

70khs is way too less to get ROI
June 09, 2016, 06:58:46 AM
Maybe i'm that stupid, but i really do not know who i need to trust right now.
I never invested any of my real money into HO, only from faucets.

I feel myself such a noob Roll Eyes

maybe its too late if you want invest now but its up to you!we all have made roi with hashocean and they still paying until now and maybe forever! Shocked  Cheesy
btw if you want join hashocean sign up under me.ill give you some gift lol

I already signed up to HO 2 months ago, and have 70 KH/S at this moment.
But want to increase that, so i will probably invest from faucets. But thanks.

Caution, HashOcean is an old Ponzi HYIP scheme, the site can closes any moment. If you send your money to them, there is a high probability to don't receive it anymore. If you already invested there and want to invest more, would be better if you use the HashOcean payments to invest again, so you don't lose your money if the site closes.

Ohh ok, thanks for the tip.
I think i'm not going to invest my own money in it anymore (from faucets), and will reinvest from HO itself.
Do not want to risk it, so thank you.
Btw, sorry for my bad English
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
June 09, 2016, 06:13:45 AM
If you already invested there and want to invest more, would be better if you use the HashOcean payments to invest again, so you don't lose your money if the site closes.

Can you elaborate above statement?

how it works?

But he wants to invest more anyway, so better to use what HashOcean pays to him to reinvest. This way he can recover his investiment and use the Ponzi payments to reinvest, without losses.

*I'M NOT ENCOURAGING HIM TO INVEST HIS MONEY ON A HYIP SCHEME. I'M JUST SAYING BECAUSE HE ALREADY INVESTED HIS MONEY THERE.

I didn't know that definition of reinvestment is so difficult Wink but i found it:
What is 'Reinvestment'?
Reinvestment is using dividends, interest and capital gains earned in an investment or mutual fund to purchase additional shares or units, rather than receiving the distributions in cash.
Wink

LOud and Clear
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
June 08, 2016, 08:15:10 PM
If you already invested there and want to invest more, would be better if you use the HashOcean payments to invest again, so you don't lose your money if the site closes.

how it works?

But he wants to invest more anyway, so better to use what HashOcean pays to him to reinvest. This way he can recover his investiment and use the Ponzi payments to reinvest, without losses.

*I'M NOT ENCOURAGING HIM TO INVEST HIS MONEY ON A HYIP SCHEME. I'M JUST SAYING BECAUSE HE ALREADY INVESTED HIS MONEY THERE.

I didn't know that definition of reinvestment is so difficult Wink but i found it:
What is 'Reinvestment'?
Reinvestment is using dividends, interest and capital gains earned in an investment or mutual fund to purchase additional shares or units, rather than receiving the distributions in cash.
Wink
June 08, 2016, 04:01:33 PM

how it works?

June 08, 2016, 03:21:39 PM

how it works?
June 08, 2016, 02:46:44 PM

maybe its too late if you want invest now but its up to you!we all have made roi with hashocean and they still paying until now and maybe forever! Shocked  Cheesy

Caution, HashOcean is an old Ponzi HYIP scheme, the site can closes any moment. If you send your money to them, there is a high probability to don't receive it anymore. If you already invested there and want to invest more, would be better if you use the HashOcean payments to invest again, so you don't lose your money if the site closes.
June 08, 2016, 01:39:10 PM

Activity: 252
June 08, 2016, 10:43:06 AM

June 08, 2016, 08:10:05 AM

Pages:
Jump to: