Pages:
Author

Topic: Have $10k to start gambling with altcoins. What the best way to start? - page 4. (Read 1654 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
This amount is better to invest in BTC and ETH because it is reliable coins and when the market recovers you will make a profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
I would suggest you to not go for the gambling. You have plenty of money, You may do something for the present and the future. Gambling is not profitable all the time. At this moment, the crypto market is in bearish condition. Anything can happen anytime. So, better you may learn about the crypto market analysis then go fo live or short trade. Otherwise, If you really want an altcoin to gambling then you may buy Vikky now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
Diversify your portfolio:

20 % in BTC
30 % in strong coins: ETH, NEO, XLM, XRP, ICX
30 % in possible moonshots - smaller cap coins - this month are pretty interesting ZCL (new fork ANON in September), GCC (masternodes coming), STQ and TRF
10 % in ICO after very long and intensive research
10 % stay in cash to buy more DIPs

Good luck!
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
To gamble you should learn how altcoin work and then buy ethereum half of your $10k another half you can put it in good ico which already reach the softcap like vidy. I heard vidy already collected 16 million dollar so far. I suggest put in to two ico. $2.5k to vidy and $2.5k to mobu, mobu ico will end at 2019 januari so you can not trade your token untill january 2019.
Activity: 181
Hey I'm new to that crypto game and wanna make some money  Grin

Have bought into BTC and have sent it to bitfinex now and wan't to start trading and investing later.

A friend of me who is in the game for while told me that almost all coins are crap and I should hold only BTC and maybe Monero but not now because prices are still too high.

I'm thinking now about to short Ripple, IOTA, Litecoin and Ethereum.

So my question is what is the most worthless shitcoin that make me the most money with shorting and how low can it go?

I do not see the point of investing in Monero and Ripple.  I advise you to try some of the money to invest in EOS and NEO.
Activity: 112
I hope you know the risks involved in gambling, especially with this market. It might not be something that you would like the end of. But what do I know, isn't life itself risky? You can go ahead and gamble with your funds, as far as you know what you are getting into, and you are fully ready for it. All the best.
Activity: 144

Have bought into BTC and have sent it to bitfinex now and wan't to start trading and investing later.

A friend of me who is in the game for while told me that almost all coins are crap and I should hold only BTC and maybe Monero but not now because prices are still too high.

So my question is what is the most worthless shitcoin that make me the most money with shorting and how low can it go?

This is a good amount for investment and the price is now very low on coins.  I hope in the future you will get a good profit.
Activity: 150

You have chosen good coins for investment, but I do not advise you to invest in Ripple.  I think this is a bad coin for investment.
Activity: 224
If I have such a large amount of money will not gambling in crypto. But if I answer that question, I'll do gambling by buying ETH, ADA, BTG and holding it for a while until it gets huge profit.
Activity: 122
I advise you not to take risks and invest in ETH and BTC.  And probably it is also worth part of the money to invest in cheap promising coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10

Hey, you want to gamble with crypto ? If you buying coins and trading or holding it, that is not means gambling.
You are properly investing your money to those coins. In my opinion, Litecoin is a good coin, it is fast and cheap fee.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
if i had 10k usd to invest at the moment. i would divide it to 3. i would buy wanchain, neo and ethereum. those three provides alternative blockchain solutions for the ecosystem. they can give good profit in near future.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

$10K is a big amount to "gamble" with altcoins, if you are interested in investment and what not I suggest you start with stocks first, stocks are a lot stable and they do not make you rich overnight but they are not "gambles" that you can lose your money right away, you will have a chance to win some small amounts or lose some small amounts but nothing major like we have in crypto world.

You can read some books that will teach you how to trade stocks from professional retired hedge fund managers that has done this for decades. As soon as you feel like you are ready for crypto because you have done well for yourself in stocks than you can try to research all coins you see and check out what does what and decide yourself.
Activity: 164
I advise you not to risk and not invest all the money at once.  It is better to invest only part of the money.  I advise you to try to invest in ETH, EOS and NEO.
Activity: 168
Will buy ETH now.  The price is less than 420 $.  And I think in 4-5 months you will get a profit of 2 times more.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
You have initially the wrong approach, and in the long term you will not be able to earn. This is not gambling, this is what we do here and you must treat it differently.
Activity: 125

If you are just starting to invest, it's best not to risk and not invest in Ripple and IOTA.  If you want to quickly get a good profit, then it's best to invest in BTC.
Activity: 118
I suggest that you don’t invest $10,000 in one go. As a beginner, you might want to start with 50% of your capital and gradually increase your investment holdings.

The best way to start investing is to do research to determine your investment choice. And I suggest you to diversify and invest in a few coins. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
You're right.  A very big risk of losing money, if you invest only one coin.  And I advise you to invest in reliable coins, such as BTC and ETH.
Activity: 129

I do not advise you to take risks and invest in Ripple for a short term.  I think it's better to invest some money in EOS for a long term.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Wont go for Ripple, i think it is a centralised shit coin and saw a good new word for it- " Server coin" .
POssibly ETH and IOTA but in my view we will see very low prices in the next few weeks before we do go up indeed.
I would suggest you to consider NEO and FSBT.
Pages:
Jump to: