Pages:
Author

Topic: Have $10k to start gambling with altcoins. What the best way to start? - page 7. (Read 1654 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 12
Because of the current market, I think you should choose Bitcoin or Ethereum for now. It's the most good choose the get some Ethereum and a Bitcoin with this $ 10,000. Then after the rise in the market, you can switch to altcoins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
$10K to gambling Huh

what, are you sure ?
if i is you, i think i buy some BTC and hold it until end year.
if you do gambling, if you take a loss you lost all your money.
think a gain to do gambling broo, don't do it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
Hey I'm new to that crypto game and wanna make some money  Grin

Have bought into BTC and have sent it to bitfinex now and wan't to start trading and investing later.

A friend of me who is in the game for while told me that almost all coins are crap and I should hold only BTC and maybe Monero but not now because prices are still too high.

I'm thinking now about to short Ripple, IOTA, Litecoin and Ethereum.

So my question is what is the most worthless shitcoin that make me the most money with shorting and how low can it go?

Market is bleeding at the moment i will say put your money into neo, ltc, bitcoin cash and eth.. these are the promising coins and they will explode if market touch again to 800 billion$
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

Have bought into BTC and have sent it to bitfinex now and wan't to start trading and investing later.

A friend of me who is in the game for while told me that almost all coins are crap and I should hold only BTC and maybe Monero but not now because prices are still too high.

So my question is what is the most worthless shitcoin that make me the most money with shorting and how low can it go?

Why does everyone want to buy ripple and litecoin? I don't understand this.
Digibyte is more technologically better than Litecoin.

If we consider only coins on bitfinex, then my choice would be:
EOS, Dash, ETP, QASH, Qtum, OmiseGO, Polymath.

I have no ideas what people want to buy ripple after all that was said and written. But about Litecoin and Digibyte is simple. Litecoin is way more adopted. It allready was in 2014 when i started monitor crypto. Basically Litecoin was only coin i knew beside Bitcoin before i got on this forum.  But yes. Litecoin have lots competition. Also Digibyte but lately most aggressive BCash.
Activity: 196
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

Why does everyone want to buy ripple and litecoin? I don't understand this.
Digibyte is more technologically better than Litecoin.

If we consider only coins on bitfinex, then my choice would be:
EOS, Dash, ETP, QASH, Qtum, OmiseGO, Polymath.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

Your friend is smart but i disagree that prices are high. I personally believe we had not found bottom yet, but pries will not fall that much to reach the bottom.  I believe that next half year will be best time in our rest for our lives to buy good crypto as Monero and Bitcoin.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
It's better to give other a rope and show them how to fishing than give them fish everyday Smiley. Of course there are so many members willing to let you know good cryptocurrencies to invest in but you'll never being able to find out a good coin to invest in by yourself if you don't learn about this market and this crypto world. I think there is no better way to start than learning.
Activity: 504
Many coins after listing on exchanges decreasing so it is good opportunity to make some money. Also some coins like Bitcoin Gold or Ethereum Classic are good for short strategies.
Activity: 140
I think the best way to buy 10 top cryptocurrencies and close the laptop at least for half a year. The best way in my opinion.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

I think that if a novice in the market and do not understand how everything is arranged, then margin trading is the last thing that is worth doing. I have friends who have lost almost all the money on this and I do not advise you to do it, too big risks.
Activity: 145
In the bearish cryptocurrency market you will not be able to trade a lot on altcoins, so invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin, before the bull market.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
Hey I'm new to that crypto game and wanna make some money  Grin

Instead of gambling ,you can do bitcoin trading. Ethereum will be the best option for your requirement. Litecoin and Ripple had huge potential as like Ethereum.So you can inverse in this coins to get huge profits. I don't mean, gambling is risky.You have to keep in your mind, gambling is based on luck.
Activity: 378
Of course you shold buy alts. My favourite coin is axpire. They have in advisers Rodger Ver. And the price for it isn't so big. I hold a big amount of axp. Their token is unique, It solves many problems. I think it will give me hundreds per cent. But if you want to name 5 coins, Ok!
1)axp
2)elf
3)eos
4)xrp
5)mtl
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
You should start gaining knowledge first by doing your own research at google or watch crypto trading on youtube. Learn from the expert first before you start your trading or you will end up crying since you are not fully geared up. As a trader, I would advise you to stick with 3 to 5 well known altcoins and as you mentioned, Ripple, IOTA, Litecoin and Ethereum actually is a good choice actually.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
How about coinmarketcap top 100 coins x $100 = $10K investment funds  Grin ? don't listen anyone suggestion, that's your money , not them, even they give wrong suggestion also don't lost money, current market price falling down, every altcoin also in discount price (compare with January price), trust yourself and remember store your coins in a secure place (recommend hardware wallet)
Activity: 406
Why would you gamble with such a big amount of money? I think that it's better to just invest in some serious coins and new ICO's for the long-term( at least 1-2 years). You will be surpsised with what good results you can have just by holding solid coins.
Before investing you need to learn to analyze the perspective of each coin otherwise you can lose all the money. The most optimal choice is to invest in bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 8
buy eth, omg and btc.
Activity: 462
If you want to make money even bigger and easier than trading, then you should go to a gambling website like primedice, bitsler, stake, 999dice, and much others. Hope you like it and earn much money!
Merit: 16
Hi and welcome to crypto market.
I would like to draw your attention about some altcoins that may get you up in the upcoming months, ICX,NEO,ARK, and EOS.

and in addition I would suggest to invest in yourself get some courses and spend a great deal of time reading about this industry.

Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: