Pages:
Author

Topic: Have over 0.3BTC on Cryptsy? DO NOT TRY TO WITHDRAW! - page 3. (Read 9874 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.
DeVCoin and IXCoin withdrawals work fine don't they? And of course one can also withdraw AXIOM and DiaMonD to a wallet and let it stake until the panic blows over...

-MarkM-

the same is with ORB, you can get out your Money and let's stake. ORB has no stake limit
HAL too

withdrawals work
Activity: 778
Merit: 500
Dammit what is happening. I am still waiting for a 1 BTC withdrawal iniates friday.
What's wrong with those people. It's our money, we should not have to wait for this.

This is the exact reason why we want to get rid of banks...

I feel you mate.
it's terrible as it is now. The bitcoin price real high when you compare it wiht last year and they they are holding your coins.. Sad((
Activity: 714
dude you want to get rid of banks were you deposit your money to be controlled by a third party so you buy bitcoin only to send it to a wallet controlled by a third party.  Will you ever learn?  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
Dammit what is happening. I am still waiting for a 1 BTC withdrawal iniates friday.
What's wrong with those people. It's our money, we should not have to wait for this.

This is the exact reason why we want to get rid of banks...
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
Does anyone now when the Amber wallet will work again.

Didn't they work on the wallets this weekend? If yes why are they still broken?
The longer it takes it feels that they are going to run away with our money.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
I tried BTC withdrawal a few days back and it worked, but the amount is much less as they have suddenly imposed the limits without asking.

Its painful with the withdrawal fees, and this is the last I am using Cryptsy.

Unfortunately even after this there probably won't be a shortage of people willing to deposit on this exchange, assuming they are still solvent.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
DeVCoin and IXCoin withdrawals work fine don't they? And of course one can also withdraw AXIOM and DiaMonD to a wallet and let it stake until the panic blows over...

-MarkM-
Activity: 639
I tried BTC withdrawal a few days back and it worked, but the amount is much less as they have suddenly imposed the limits without asking.

Its painful with the withdrawal fees, and this is the last I am using Cryptsy.
Activity: 208
Merit: 250

I tried to do a small withdrawal and it is still not working. I am Tier 2 level.

Bitcoin withdrawal never went through, support canceled when asked.
I then traded for Doge and withdrew.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Yeeey

I get withdrawal on DOGEcoin , it work , other coin not work withdrawal at me
Activity: 7
Withdrawals not work .
Withdrawal cancled work fast , but why ?

I hope cryptsy not RIP
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Here's the latest from support...

Some suggestions that are working for "some" users":
a) Verify your account to Tier Level 2
b) Request a cancellation of transaction and try making them in smaller amounts.

Sounds like you've tried that... I'm trying it now and will post any updates.  My last successful withdrawl was for 0.01BTC and took about 36 hours after the email confirmation.

Good luck to us all
They're still having issues, or at least I'm still having issues there.  Two weeks ago my 0.01 BTC withdraw request took 36 hours or so.  Then I converted some random altcoins and tried to withdraw less than 0.04 BTC and it's been pending for A WEEK NOW.  My account is only Tier 1, but I can't even get micro amounts out of there now, not even amounts within the "unverified" Tier 0 withdraw limit.

Support just copies and pastes the same response...

"Most BTC LTC and BTCD withdrawals are currently extremely slow moving due to tech issues. This progressively got worse over the past week and were trying to find the reason they are not going out. Please understand that due to extremely high security this a very complex system and the problem is still being resolved. "

But wait....

"mtGox CAN'T fail!"

So there you go...

Same results here with a .04 BTC withdrawal. It has been pending 3 days now.

When I asked if Bitcoin withdrawals were working, (before this withdrawal) I got this reply:

I am sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Most BTC, LTC, DASH and BTCD withdrawals are currently extremely slow moving due to tech issues. This progressively got worse over the past week and were trying to find the reason they are not going out. Please understand that due to extremely high security this a very complex system and the problem is still being resolved. Withdrawals are moving but slow. I suggest that you try to withdraw in smaller amounts for faster processing.

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. Should you wish to cancel your pending withdraw, please let us know.

I tried to do a small withdrawal and it is still not working. I am Tier 2 level.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
They're still having issues, or at least I'm still having issues there.  Two weeks ago my 0.01 BTC withdraw request took 36 hours or so.  Then I converted some random altcoins and tried to withdraw less than 0.04 BTC and it's been pending for A WEEK NOW.  My account is only Tier 1, but I can't even get micro amounts out of there now, not even amounts within the "unverified" Tier 0 withdraw limit.

Support just copies and pastes the same response...

"Most BTC LTC and BTCD withdrawals are currently extremely slow moving due to tech issues. This progressively got worse over the past week and were trying to find the reason they are not going out. Please understand that due to extremely high security this a very complex system and the problem is still being resolved. "

But wait....

"mtGox CAN'T fail!"

So there you go...
Activity: 1
Have BTC withdrawal problem on cryptsy for past few weeks  Sad
Send BTC out, waiting in "pending" status, send ticket, get response (sorry, we will fix it), send ticket again - withdrawal canceled and repeat it again and again . Sometime with result, sometime - not.
Amounts~ 0.05 - 0.08 BTC
Now trying this with DASH - same shit.
mt.gox detected Sad
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
https://BoostCrypto.com - Earn 250% in 200 Hours
there is another mt.gox here?
also this dead site start to pay much more than other site btc exchange...
Activity: 2
Megacoin withdraws are working...

Cancel your btc withdraw through support, buy megacoin and withdraw to another exchange and sell for btc.

If your worried then try a very small amount....I just confirmed it anyway.

I got some altcoin withdrawals processed quickly but I haven't tried bitcoin withdrawals for over half a year. Looking at the altcoin prices on cryptsy some are higher than elsewhere. I was considering selling some there and withdrawing bitcoin, but I've changed my mind after reading the horror stories here. If altcoins are the only reliable withdrawal method then they will be overpriced on cryptsy.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
i guess we need a new "bitcoinbuilder" made for cryptsy ... (bitcoinbuilder was the platform where you could buy and sell the "lost" mtgox coins)
I love this idea.

Cryptsy removed transfers though, didn't they? Such a system can't really work without them.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
i guess we need a new "bitcoinbuilder" made for cryptsy ... (bitcoinbuilder was the platform where you could buy and sell the "lost" mtgox coins)

THIS !

LOL good call so true  Cheesy

I think the OP is just trolling though.. i won't believe there is a problem until Mr.Dump announces it !
Support canceled BTC withdrawal after I asked them. No explanation on what the Bitcoin problem is. DOGE withdrawals are working.
Pages:
Jump to: