Pages:
Author

Topic: Have over 0.3BTC on Cryptsy? DO NOT TRY TO WITHDRAW! - page 4. (Read 9874 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Megacoin withdraws are working...

Cancel your btc withdraw through support, buy megacoin and withdraw to another exchange and sell for btc.

If your worried then try a very small amount....I just confirmed it anyway.

Activity: 208
Merit: 250
Cryptsy still having problems. I tried a withdrawal of 0.10847498 BTC last night and this morning it is still pending.

Support ticket got this reply:
I am really sorry for any inconvenience this may have cause you. However, we are seeing a delay when it comes to processing BTC transactions. Our technical support team is aware of this issue and they are working on a fix.

We greatly appreciate your understanding and patience.

Sincerely,
Stephanie
Cryptsy.com

I am Tier 2 verified and this was the first bitcoin withdrawal I have attempted since July.
Activity: 418
COLX - Spread the Grid.
I am waiting for the transaction since 2015-11-30 (0.25 BTC)

Cryptsy.com <[email protected]>
Hello,

Most BTC LTC and BTCD w/ds are currently extremely slow moving due to tech issues. This progressively got worse over the past week and were trying to find the reason they are not going out. Please understand that due to extremely high security this a very complex system and the problem is still being resolved.

Sincerely,
Phoebe
Cryptsy.com
Activity: 639
Merit: 500
Its working or not? I assume Tier 1 verification is just email verification like poloniex?
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
I've been using Cryptsy since it opened, never had a problem with withdrawing funds at any point (never tried fiat). I haven't taken any LTC or BTC out lately, but everything else I've tried over the last few weeks works perfectly as it always has....just my 2 cents. Sorry if others are having trouble.
Activity: 371
i guess we need a new "bitcoinbuilder" made for cryptsy ... (bitcoinbuilder was the platform where you could buy and sell the "lost" mtgox coins)
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Any updates on your withdrawals? I had no idea they were having issues. Withdrew 5btc no problem back in September. Anyone still not get their BTC? I have a 5btc withdrawal request pending right now since 2 hours ago...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
follow me to make money
Cryptsy withdrawals are FULLY dead.

Lets see if they come back or we got goxxed.

If you feel bad... I have 6 BTC there still.
Activity: 393
Has anyone tried to withdraw BTC recently? Does it finally work?

It works if you very account to tier 2 and not try to get more than 1BTC right away.

Can anyone else confirm this?

Didn't know about all this stuff and deposited 0.5 BTC yesterday. Then tested api for withdrawals. 0.01 BTC withdraw took 8 hours and 1 support ticket. I also read others people posts about problems with withdrawals during that time and submit other 0.49 BTC to withdraw immediately. It been hanging for about 20 hours now and then become cancelled. Just submitted it second time. Waiting...
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

It works if you very account to tier 2 and not try to get more than 1BTC right away.

Can anyone else confirm this?
follow me to make money

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
follow me to make money
Upgrade to tier 1 and its easy then Smiley
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
everybody who have problem with withdrawing i can help: PMed me.........
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
I had this issue a couple months ago, they asked me to setup 2FA, then kept asking me security questions I never setup. I kept opening support tickets and eventually they let me withdraw.
Activity: 156
But withdrawal from cryptsy is really serious problem now. If you btc withdrawal stucks and will be shown as pending for more than a day, you should consider to ask staff to cancell it, buy some altcoin and withdraw it. Doge, Dash and eth worked fine for me. Ltc withdrawal worked to, but after 2 hours of pending.
Activity: 202
I'm so happy I took most of my non shit coins out of there... My LTC withdrawel processed after 10 days in limbo with them, happy it went through now I'm reading this...

Maybe I should just sell my other coins at a loss and get the last fraction of BTC out of there...

Is still still related to the coinfire accusations? Or are they in deeper shit? Too bad, I liked cryptsy actually..

Im not sure whats the issue they have in the legal form, but alot of people in my groups had withdrawal issues and we came out with this liquidity tricks Smiley

PMs sent to everybody.

lol MrPump you tell them what coins to buy and they buy your orders then the coins that you say get "pumped".
Activity: 280
Two heads are better than one.
So if I have 0.25 BTC in cryptsy, I'm safe to withdraw?

Because I do and 0.25 is alot... :-/
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
It's not all bad news though...
Reading all this, I thought I was hooped having 4BTC on cryptsy in withdraw pending status, but after sending in a ticket it went through couple hours later...

Whew
follow me to make money
Some people stil lcna withdrawal LTC but i wouldnt try.
Pages:
Jump to: