Pages:
Author

Topic: Have over 0.3BTC on Cryptsy? DO NOT TRY TO WITHDRAW! - page 5. (Read 9874 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Wow terrible, the downfall of cryptsy
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
UNO and small amounts of btc work for me.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Recently I saw many bad news about crypsty but everything fine on my side.
But for better protection, I may move all balance out
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Withdrew 1 BTC just fine yesterday, it's seems like it's a tier verification issue.
same here, tested with 0.45btc withdrawal and everything was fine.Withdrawal processed smoothly
you should contact them about the issue and complete the verification if you haven't done it yet
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Withdrew 1 BTC just fine yesterday, it's seems like it's a tier verification issue.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
One of my friend already send me email about this but I was not thinking about this now I am going to withdraw some of my funds as I was not checking all my stock for long time thanks for this
Activity: 84
follow me to make money
I'm so happy I took most of my non shit coins out of there... My LTC withdrawel processed after 10 days in limbo with them, happy it went through now I'm reading this...

Maybe I should just sell my other coins at a loss and get the last fraction of BTC out of there...

Is still still related to the coinfire accusations? Or are they in deeper shit? Too bad, I liked cryptsy actually..

Im not sure whats the issue they have in the legal form, but alot of people in my groups had withdrawal issues and we came out with this liquidity tricks Smiley

PMs sent to everybody.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
I'm so happy I took most of my non shit coins out of there... My LTC withdrawel processed after 10 days in limbo with them, happy it went through now I'm reading this...

Maybe I should just sell my other coins at a loss and get the last fraction of BTC out of there...

Is still still related to the coinfire accusations? Or are they in deeper shit? Too bad, I liked cryptsy actually..
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Actually, a new law has been implemented with cryptsy, with new daily withdrawal limits. $25 a day for 4 days max a month if you are unverified. Also, withdrawals not working at present. Oh, and if you say anything bad, mods chat ban you for a day with no warning .

That sucks hate verfieing accounts.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Actually, a new law has been implemented with cryptsy, with new daily withdrawal limits. $25 a day for 4 days max a month if you are unverified. Also, withdrawals not working at present. Oh, and if you say anything bad, mods chat ban you for a day with no warning .
follow me to make money
PM me so i will tell you which coins are still withdrawable + have enough buy orders on other exchanges to get sold into BTC right away.

Wow, what a Good Samaritan.  Roll Eyes Why not just post which coins are withdrawable here for everyone to see as public knowledge?

Hey boddy!
This is because THEY CHANGE.

If i post here what works now, in 15 minutes it will not work.
I also need to know how much you try to withdrawal. 0.5 BTC will work for some, 5BTC will not.

I have proven myself when last time Cryptsy had withdrawal issues.
I do this free, only people who want can pass me tips for the infos.
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
PM me so i will tell you which coins are still withdrawable + have enough buy orders on other exchanges to get sold into BTC right away.

Wow, what a Good Samaritan.  Roll Eyes Why not just post which coins are withdrawable here for everyone to see as public knowledge?
follow me to make money
Hello,
Cryptsy has withdrawal issues AGAIN.
It was checked by my groups - if you have more than 0.3 BTC do not even try to withdrawal or the money will be long gone.

Cryptsy is facing big issues now, if you try to withdrawal BTC/LTC you may never get them.
Pages:
Jump to: