Pages:
Author

Topic: Have Satoshi dream failed? - page 6. (Read 743 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 2174
Professional Community manager
December 09, 2022, 08:29:44 AM
Taxations does not kill the Bitcoin dream, neither does it mean that anonymity failed.

• You can make transactions between non-custodian wallets, which cannot be stopped or reversed,
• You can hold your Bitcoin safely in your wallet and no third party can interact with it,
• It is completely decentralized and consensus based.

The only way the government can indirectly lay their hands on your bitcoins, is if you use a centralized channel to move it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
December 09, 2022, 07:52:15 AM
If truly we are all here to share crypto experiences
+ help newcomers enter the space by making informative posts so that the community and p2p network builds more stronger and powerful in the future 😁
but today people are forced to pay tax on their holdings.
There are tax-free(or very low tax) and crypto friendly countries in the world like El Salvador, Dubai, etc. You never thought why those rich crypto youtubers mostly shoot from Dubai? xD
Activity: 686
Merit: 403
December 09, 2022, 07:41:19 AM
If truly we are all here to share crypto experiences then this is another one, I could be the one lacking the knowledge but I believe creating this topic will open my eye to better understanding.

Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin as the perfect P2P digital money but today people are forced to pay tax on their holdings. Haven't this make the whole anonymous and freedom dream of Nakamoto failed?
Pages:
Jump to: