Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you been scammed? or almost? - page 14. (Read 6405 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 05:00:47 AM
a lot of people want to get instant results even want to search results upon the work of others. This is seen not just in twitter, facebook, however, the signature started pretty much anything like this. because these fields produce enough then it is indeed reasonable only when it became a nest for the scammer to easily steal the result for those who don't care.
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
October 26, 2018, 04:39:58 AM
Yes, it is almost impossible to fight with it. 90% of all Twitter and Facebook accounts are bots.
Of course, they give popularity to all projects and companies, but there are few real accounts now.
Sincerely yours.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 26, 2018, 02:23:24 AM
Me also. In the telegram group. There are admins that are having personal message at me and they said for the best and fastest way to receive it on their platform. I needed to send 1 eth to their address. I have doubt already at that time. And when I make verification. I found out that they are scammer, pretending to be admins. For other users. Be careful out there.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
October 25, 2018, 02:57:10 PM
I scammed many days ago and my feelings were same as you! I thought scammer can't do anything by our email address, but I was wrong! We shouldn't give any kind of personal information to an unknown person. In the telegram, scammers are very active! That's why if any unknown person knocks me on twitter and telegram, I always use the "Report Spam" option there.
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 02:35:44 PM
I also saw in the table a duplication of participants. It’s bad that managers don’t always keep track of scammers and I can suffer for someone. You’ll have to be careful that there are no doubles!
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
October 25, 2018, 02:11:18 PM
I almost got sammed in Telegram during ICO. I have some problems with token distribution and asked an admin in the main channel. Some user with fake profile pmed and tried to scam me, identifying himselve as team member.
Activity: 504
October 25, 2018, 02:06:58 PM
Thank you for the information, but you did not discover America. The scammers broke into my wallet, and all my work, time and money were gone. I was very angry. I hate scammers.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 01:56:01 PM
I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
Sure i got scammed from Titanium, they said they has a lot of partnership with Boeing, Disney, PayPal and Verizon, but it just a lie. I'm very sad because i buy TBAR token a lot, more than 3 ETH i spend for that scammed project  Cry
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
October 25, 2018, 01:48:45 PM
I was almost cheated, because someone sent an email and I was asked to invest there. I decided not to respond because it looked strange to me.
In order not to be deceived, you need to read a lot of forum and learn fraudulent schemes on the network. Otherwise, it will not be possible to avoid it.
copper member
Activity: 168
October 25, 2018, 01:37:29 PM
I was almost cheated, because someone sent an email and I was asked to invest there. I decided not to respond because it looked strange to me.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 01:27:22 PM
Someone (seems like African guy) contact me on Instagram message asked me for video campaign on YouTube. Then I asked him for details questions about bounty and team. Next he was run away, with more message after that.  Grin
copper member
Activity: 462
October 25, 2018, 01:21:34 PM
You see Scammers everywhere in the Cryptocurrency system nowadays. I have fell victim once and that was the last time it happened to me.
Activity: 518
October 25, 2018, 01:08:23 PM
Well, of course a lot of scammers, you need to double-check the contacts and who you write and do not show them the secret key for security purposes! and just as no one will write to you with the ico project that you invest
Activity: 336
October 25, 2018, 01:00:15 PM
I was nearly scammed by a fake Airdrop link pretending to be the bulleon team but i was lucky enough to be prompted by a friend who also received a confirmation email that such information is false. It is very sad that most people are tarnishing the image of crypto in scams and fraud activities.
Activity: 320
October 25, 2018, 12:54:28 PM
I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!

Yes, i get scammed by the ICO CEO director. The CEO director leave the group and not paying the bounty works, and the exchanges listing gets aborted because the CEO run outs the project. Sad Also i experienced being scammed by some bounty managers, that they will pay me, and will get my coins immediately but 1 month later nothing happens. Tsk Sad
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 25, 2018, 12:44:47 PM
Yes. Once I joined to BitRewards bounty campaign. So, russian ICO was a scam. They pay me $3 for 1 month...  Now, I regret about my work.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
October 25, 2018, 12:33:07 PM
Yeah i already got scammed on bounty campaign so many time, i cant remember how many times already i got scammed. Scammer is very annoying in cryptocurrency. We need to more aware about scam attempt. For example we need to check carefully the website, telegram and etc.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
October 25, 2018, 12:23:21 PM

I have been scammed several times in the cryptocurrency business,it was a bitter experience which i would not want it to repeat itself, the scammer got hold of my private key and use it to collect all my crypto tokens
Activity: 150
October 25, 2018, 12:18:33 PM
I have been scammed a few times, it isn't a funny experience. My very first bounty project I did was a scam, it never paid after so much work and effort put in. The scam is so much on telegram these days, I have the experience almost all the time, once I join a telegram group, some people claiming to be admin or so sends messages asking if you need help then gives you a wallet to pay some eth or btc. I just laugh and block them. I'm very careful these days.
Activity: 602
October 25, 2018, 09:26:05 AM
In God's grace i never been scammed here and hopefully it will never be happened to me and to everyone else here too because i have a very close person to me that twice scammed already in the start she joined crypto, and she feel very bad for it so it i not easy.
Pages:
Jump to: