Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you been scammed? or almost? - page 12. (Read 6405 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 31, 2018, 07:07:01 PM
no  luckily i  have  never  been scammed  yeah  i  have  almost  have  but  no i never experienced the first one and hope never will  look such a thing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 07:04:33 PM
the scammer now has lots of tricks to get results with ease. of course this will be increasingly difficult for the bounty hunter in this forum to be calm in getting the results of their work. to be able to deal with it most certainly can't be smarter than the scammer to be able to avoid what they do. need a building on knowledge in order to escape from their traps.
While we are building our knowledge, the scammers keep building more complex scams. And they go unpunished, and it will continue for god knows how long. This is very discouraging.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 29, 2018, 01:58:22 PM
the scammer now has lots of tricks to get results with ease. of course this will be increasingly difficult for the bounty hunter in this forum to be calm in getting the results of their work. to be able to deal with it most certainly can't be smarter than the scammer to be able to avoid what they do. need a building on knowledge in order to escape from their traps.

It's human nature to fall for promise of easy money or riches so there will always be people who will believe and become victims. Educating yourself if simply the best solution for this. I've been scammed quite a lot of time back when i was starting and i'm still seeing a lot of them with the same tricks now.
Activity: 700
October 29, 2018, 01:48:45 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
October 29, 2018, 12:00:03 AM
so far not yet, or even almost for now. I finished ico almost 4 months ago but there has been no distribution and also launched in the market exchanger. I am worried, but their community and also the Bounty Manager are still active, always hoping for the best.
Activity: 658
October 28, 2018, 11:51:25 PM
The fraud that is currently often happening is a variety of forms. I have the experience of being deceived from the project that I was following at the time. I and other participants were too late to find out information. We know that the project was a scam when the project program was completed. We did not spend money in the form of money, but we have left and given a lot of dedication to the project, but we did not get any results. I really hate scammers.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
October 28, 2018, 11:50:02 PM
Yes by project named OTHO, seemed legit then last day they announced they are going to be listed on Kucoin — someone from community asked kucoin representative about listing they said no. By then, devs (?) dumped their tokens on forkdelta and ran away. Lost around $300 with it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 28, 2018, 11:30:12 PM
I haven't been scammed, but I know someone who fell for one of those fake Facebook advertisements.   The one in particular that they fell victim to had claimed that Singapore had announced and released their own cryptocurrency, and was offering tokens for sale.  In reality, it was a front portal just taking people's money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 107
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 28, 2018, 11:24:31 PM
Yes i have been a victim of a scam also for three times in which they are Gasfiles, ETHtrade and 420xL. All of these was due to their team members are not legit or did not really exist therefore we should make sure that project have team members and they are all legit that they can easily be found in the Google.
me too. more than 3 times, and recently I lost ALQO in my wallet. worth more than 1btc. Just one simple hacker operation. I did not care. 1 big mistake and I have to pay the price. there are many fraudulent projects. and there are many viral packs. We should have knowledge of security
Activity: 588
October 28, 2018, 11:07:21 PM
Lucky up to now it was not the case. of course be careful and have a vast knowledge and a lot of information would be essential to avoid scams like this. If it is almost possible especially on the bounty in which certainly many who register in the double signature campaign but with a different wallet which he vied for the results of the work we do.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
October 28, 2018, 10:33:13 PM
I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
I encountered a lot of fake account same as what you're talking about, on telegrams and discords lot of fake account messaging me to buy their tokens for lower price, their usernames was almost the same as the original, so it's confusing
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
October 28, 2018, 09:51:03 PM
I think that every person connected with the cryptocurrency market has been deceived at least once. Since this area is new, there are a lot of fraudulent projects in it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
October 28, 2018, 09:05:27 PM
The scammers will not rest because crypto breeds profits. I've never been scammed but almost got scammed. I got a mail claiming it was from MyEtherWallet. The message read, "myetherwallet will undergo a system upgrade. all wallet holders should visit this link www.myethenwallet.com to copy their new private key". Watch the link carefully, I was about to enter a phisphing site which has the same interface as myetherwallet.
Let's all becareful. MyEtherWallet will never send you a mail because it doesnt have the email of anyone - not part of its registration.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 28, 2018, 08:53:35 PM
There are a lot of scammers out there and there are more people getting scammed because they believe it. It's something everyone does not want. I as a participant bounty and investors are not willing to reoccur whose name is a scam project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 28, 2018, 08:44:05 PM
Yes i have been a victim of a scam also for three times in which they are Gasfiles, ETHtrade and 420xL. All of these was due to their team members are not legit or did not really exist therefore we should make sure that project have team members and they are all legit that they can easily be found in the Google.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 28, 2018, 07:42:03 PM
I'm probably already in hokey because when I follow the ICO project they don't give me a token. When I follow the project and has been running for 1 month. The project already is missing and could not be accessed again. Yes, I am very disappointed because a lot of my time wasted.
Activity: 210
October 28, 2018, 07:25:15 PM
I certainly did not cheat , but many times wrote pretended to be some founders of the projects, and asked to throw the money I certainly did not throw
copper member
Activity: 365
October 28, 2018, 07:23:29 PM
I got scammed sometimes last year when I invested in hyip program but ever since them I've been very vigilant, scammers still contacts me every day but I'm always careful
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 07:14:05 PM
I am also experiencing the very thing that makes me sad because projects during a 2-3 month I follow not give me in return. And all people have experienced it and no doubt they are also disappointed that obtaining project fraud. But that event made me better motivated to do the job.

Almost all of us here experienced the same thing but yes you're right, this will not let us stop, instead this will make us stronger and more knowledgeable.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
October 28, 2018, 07:04:21 PM
Yes, something similar happened, but mostly it was when i am participating in the airdrops.  With a scam in the bounty has not yet come across, apparently successfully choose
Many of us got scam when joining airdrop and bounty this is we must do to be careful in choosing the project were joining. Scammers are spreading truly in crypto be careful in clicking link and even in email.
Pages:
Jump to: