Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you ever been scammed? - page 12. (Read 1838 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 05:48:25 AM
Join the Crypto market I've been cheated many times. But now I'm not easily cheated. I'm very careful.
Activity: 84
April 03, 2018, 04:52:44 AM
Yes, but shame was on me, I just wanted to make cool investment with fast return
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo
April 03, 2018, 04:47:14 AM
Yep! Familiar in Future-Bank? they scam all of users who invest for them I don't know how much they scam but I guess its plenty of btc and eth..
Activity: 169
April 02, 2018, 12:18:56 PM
So far, I have not been cheated, because I only participated in one signature activity (ongoing). I have great confidence in this choice.
Activity: 44
April 03, 2018, 04:40:55 AM
2 defa dolandırıldım internet üzerinden toplamda 85 bin tl param gitti.
Activity: 109
April 03, 2018, 04:36:10 AM

I have never been fooled. I am always bright when deciding something. Even in love. I detect and stop immediately when there are signs of deception. so that now that I'm alone
Activity: 40
April 03, 2018, 04:17:11 AM
Yes,  I've been scammed my many times, I can't even remember number of times I've been scammed, and is through the online business, before I know it I've lost some amount of money
Activity: 64
April 02, 2018, 01:21:09 PM
I was still a teenager when it happened, It was an online game. A player promised to give me in-game gold, in exchange I need to buy a prepaid card and give him the prepaid card numbers. So I did, next thing that happened was, he logged out. I was shocked and didn't know how to react next LOL. Lesson learned since then :p
Activity: 51
April 02, 2018, 11:41:32 AM
I once invested and the results obtained are very disappointing because there is elimination of ETH
April 02, 2018, 11:36:52 AM
Yes, a few times. Usually my skepticism keeps me getting scammed to a minimum, but it probably has caused me to miss some good opportunities as well.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 11:17:38 AM
Even legit taps for BTC is area unit half-witted anyway, they exist to create cash for the owner
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
March 02, 2018, 09:43:07 PM
Yes, for a Nintendo game when I was a kid. Might had been scammed, but it was a good life lesson.
Activity: 12
March 02, 2018, 09:34:22 PM
is there anyway to regconize the scammers ?
Activity: 30
February 28, 2018, 08:46:14 AM
In whatever we do,we grow gradually..You cant get all experience in a day....It takes time as you move along gradually..Ive been scammed before.Ive invested in quite a number of project that turned out to be a scam.I was a noob and a newbie in those days..i was easily moved and enthused by suc things until i sat to learn..they made me strong though.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 06:33:23 AM
Yes , so many times. I've been scammed in online transaction buying some stuffs but they did not deliver item after i gave the payment. Also scammed in Online Investment company. I cant withdraw my funds and suddenly the site was closed

ooops!

be careful!
Merit: 8
February 27, 2018, 10:39:30 PM
Yes , so many times. I've been scammed in online transaction buying some stuffs but they did not deliver item after i gave the payment. Also scammed in Online Investment company. I cant withdraw my funds and suddenly the site was closed
Activity: 65
Merit: 12
February 27, 2018, 04:49:30 PM
I have been scammed once......just recently.  Undecided

Took mine and the wifes life savings and put it into BTC last year after one of my clients and I had a serious talk about BTC and where it was headed.
So...after a few weeks of trading I'm not really making a lot of money.

So I start looking around to buy mining rigs....Bitmain orders are like backed up heavily....and it wont let me order from the site directly.
Soo I check on Facebook and sure enough I found a guy called LaserEdge3d who is selling these. I msg him and he sends me prices and stuff.
I msg the people that are following him and they seem happy with their purchases...so I think hes legit.....

After talking it over with the wife, we decide to take the plunge and buy it......0.54 BTC! Fully half of our life savings.....this was like August last year so order only goes out end of November.
So i chatted with the guy a few times via Facebook and email until mid November when suddenly the Facebook user page no longer exists!  Shocked

I suddenly start getting very nervous and contact Bitmain directly with all the details and order numbers I was given. They take up to two weeks to respond to every email. They come back with some crap about my order not being paid....I replied and said no...I've paid...here is my proof(sent BTC transaction records from my exchange and from BTC itself)

I email this guy a few more times to try get my money back and emails are going back and forth to Bitmain but basically it boiled down to I paid this guy and NOT Bitmain as he placed an order with them but only paid a tiny portion......so this douchebag has run off with my money and I cant get it back.  Angry  Angry

And Bitmain refused to give me any of this wankers details cos of "client confidentiality" even though I begged them and they acknowledged it was a scam!
Activity: 23
February 27, 2018, 12:41:42 PM
scammed a few times. brought a ebook but was not delivered.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 12:19:23 PM
Luckily I have not been scammed so far.

I hope you will never be scammed!
Activity: 126
February 27, 2018, 03:54:33 AM
it all ended in negative profits so i already learned my lesson and i know what to do now.
Pages:
Jump to: