Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you ever been scammed? - page 15. (Read 1838 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 07:51:21 AM
 A lot of times I was scammed:(
Bad thing but i believe in karma:P
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 07:45:47 AM
No, because I'm always really careful with my data and the websites I visit. I always check the url when I visit MyEtherWallet for example.
Activity: 53
February 17, 2018, 07:35:29 AM
Nope, because I've been more over cautious and i do not entertain it. I've been over protecting myself from that. I just don't want to get scammed.
Activity: 156
February 17, 2018, 07:30:38 AM
NO, I HAVE NEVER BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE AND I WOULDN'T EVEN WANT TO BE SCAMMED OR TO EXPERIENCE IT
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
February 17, 2018, 06:09:03 AM
Can you share this experience?

If you say yes, what the project was it? Why did you believe in this project?

I was very thankful that I haven't encountered being scammed. Although, for me, experiencing such thing could be a great way to teach us. But then, it turns out that I am greatful that some people would post such things to express and spread awareness from scams.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
February 17, 2018, 06:04:28 AM

I've been scammed several times a project, I need not mention one single name of the project, even though the project team is very good and has reached Hardcap, but back again, it means not my luck
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
February 17, 2018, 05:59:36 AM
Never got scammed , becuase I don't trust anyoone , even myself , so it is impossible to scam me.
I hope it will not happen because I really did my efforts here to gain money. I will keep reading the backgrounds of the campaigns and learning things about what they produce to prevent scams. Knowing is the best tips not to be scam and prevent regrets.
Activity: 84
February 17, 2018, 05:57:35 AM
Nope because I always think the best way to prevent scammers to scam my accounts and coins. I always put muself into safety
Activity: 81
February 17, 2018, 05:49:50 AM
I have never been scammed. Because I always think what will happe  if I do this kind of thing. And I always think safety first
Activity: 364
February 17, 2018, 05:43:30 AM
Unfortunately, yes. I lost some money on a Mining Site which disappeared in the middle of the night. That experience actually made me reconsider joining Mining Sites again, I know not all sites are the same but I still don't have the courage to try again.
I prefer just buying good coins and holding them for now. 
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 05:35:50 AM
Never got scammed , becuase I don't trust anyoone , even myself , so it is impossible to scam me.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
February 17, 2018, 05:33:52 AM
As of now I never experienced to have been scammed but when in terms about a massive fud with strong evidence to spread all over the community its a yes. I felt cheated so I sold all my tokens for assurance and the price drastically went down though other investors are still waiting for the so called "novel explanation" from the devs about why everything turned that way because its a good project so everything is hoping and waiting that they're not trying to make an exit.
Activity: 58
February 17, 2018, 05:15:41 AM
No.. I hope it'll not happen to me. I'll read more tips on how to identify scammer and how to avoid it.
Activity: 238
February 17, 2018, 05:09:28 AM
So far, I have not been cheated, because I only participated in one signature activity (ongoing). I have great confidence in this choice.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 05:07:55 AM

Yes, many times that I experienced scam.  More of us now are victims of scam, why in this world more people not contented of their lives,  they want to get what others own.  More peoe are greedy,  they go scam to others. 
Activity: 172
Merit: 8
February 17, 2018, 05:02:35 AM
How angry I become when I got scammed by some cheap person won't let me talk about it
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
February 17, 2018, 04:47:24 AM
yes,it is wcx,it is the firsttime i invest,no exprience

On the contrary on my situation, I haven’t been scammed since I enter this bitcoin world. Everyone needs to be enlighten and have an understanding in order for us not to experience being scammed. And I also that hope eveyone will not be scam anymore.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
February 17, 2018, 04:30:44 AM
No,but i know that this bitcoin investment are secured and i dont know that it may also create scam.
You must know then, bitcoins are not scam but there exists some people who are working on this phase to create vulnerabilities and voids so that people leave this coin. They are trying to make a bad impact on general public for bitcoins and their intentions lead them to scam people with bitcoins’ name. But the team is working hard, and we hope bitcoins never lose their secureness.
Activity: 224
February 16, 2018, 08:50:49 AM
yes,it is wcx,it is the firsttime i invest,no exprience
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 08:48:25 AM
As of now I never been scammed.This is my first time that I joined cryptocurrencies.Before  I joined any kinds of business specially  in internet I'll study for how many times that I join or not.
Pages:
Jump to: