Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you ever been scammed? - page 16. (Read 1838 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 08:27:17 AM
Can you share this experience?

If you say yes, what the project was it? Why did you believe in this project?

Actually, this is my first time in a bounty campaign. But, my friends told me that they had an experience wherein the project(forgot it) they are in is a scam. They were totally monster that time. I hope my first time won't be like that. GodBless btc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 08:26:49 AM

Actually yes a lot of scams lately i dont know why i always joined a campaign that was just a scam. I trusted them because they are popular they reached their gard cap in just weeks but after months i dont even know that the campaign already ends because i was busy back them and when i check the project i cant find the spreadsheet and when i asked in the telegram they said that it was been deleted and why dp they need to delete it? They just scam all the bounty participants.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 08:24:01 AM

Yes, recently I have taken part in a signature campaign and later at the time of rewards, the company got vanished from the seen. No replies even for emails.
Activity: 264
February 16, 2018, 08:17:44 AM

Ive been in scammed project and it makes me really sad, I guess it was 4 campaigns, I forgot the rest but there is one makes me wanna freak out, and thats Symmetry fund. 13000 Eth was stole , that supposed to be name after the workers who have sacrificed so much time just to comply with the required post every week, Ive got nothing but regret , for posting it. The project was very successful.
Activity: 84
February 16, 2018, 08:11:43 AM
Nope I think because if the safety that I always do everytime and everywhere I go
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
February 16, 2018, 08:10:31 AM
Sure I have, and I'm sure anyone with over 100 online transactions during their lifetime has been scammed at one point or another. Luckily I haven't lost that much money though, but it has made me really change the way I do business online for sure.
Scams on the Internet come in many forms,I could be phishing attempts, email hoaxes, or online selling and a lot more.But I've never been experienced so far to be scammed.

I've never experience in scam because im never experience in invest or trade to anyone else. I hope someday when the time comes i trade to anyone else there is somebody help me on how to prevent in scam.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 07:56:06 AM
I didn't experience those kind of thing because i never join at any investment because i am too scared about that and i want a sure money if i do invest like buying lot or gold.

I do trading but investment are not because at trading, you can see on how where are you going and you can control if you got loss too much or get profit in just a single day or time.

I see that almost all investing site was scam and i know that almost 80% of the site was scam because they say that the time was longer but it is only to invite your friend to get more money or maybe they paid you for just a first time then they want to try if you just add what you get too large your money but it is only your thought because they run your money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
February 16, 2018, 07:39:58 AM

When i just learned about Bitcoin earnings before, the first Bitcoin twist that i joined is investing thru Ethtrade.org site in which they use the Bitcoin platform that we will just deposit our Bitcoin to their account and wait then earned as much as 25% per month interest but later on it is too late to be found out that they are a Ponzi scheme and run our Bitcoin losing almost $4,000 btc in the process. After that i never joined investment again in which i focus on bounties and trading. Then by this experience, i start to support the regulation in order to prevent these scam ICO.
Activity: 502
TheFutbolCoin
February 16, 2018, 07:28:52 AM
I once attended the project, and the project failed. Though at the beginning of sales smoothly, but do not know why at the end of failure.but I don't despair, because not Fortune me. there are still another project is to give a gift that much.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 07:23:20 AM
Sure I have, and I'm sure anyone with over 100 online transactions during their lifetime has been scammed at one point or another. Luckily I haven't lost that much money though, but it has made me really change the way I do business online for sure.
Scams on the Internet come in many forms,I could be phishing attempts, email hoaxes, or online selling and a lot more.But I've never been experienced so far to be scammed.
Activity: 195
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
February 16, 2018, 06:51:49 AM
Activity: 140
February 16, 2018, 06:48:08 AM
I have been scammed once and it only happened because I received and e-mail that seemed legit.
It was an ICO which I really wanted to participate to, but, I missed the sale, and it ended quickly, the next day I got an e-mail saying that I get a second chance. Instead of a second chance I got screwed! Sad

Never buy coins of your ICOs from an e-mail notification. Always go straight to the official website and do it from there.
I learnt my lesson!
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
February 16, 2018, 06:36:03 AM
When i was a newbie, i get scammed a lot of times because all i know with bitcoin is to just invest it into different HYIPs or High Yield Investing Programs and also depend on the people that i am really thinking that they are good at something and follow their promotions but it all ended in negative profits so i already learned my lesson and i know what to do now.
Activity: 546
February 16, 2018, 05:44:00 AM
Yes, I was! Before it was in some ponzi scheme, I put an investment then they run. Then here, some bounty after it's done, I haven't heard any updates and some changes the rule in time of the distribution. Effort and time were really wasted though there are still a lot of good bounty.
Activity: 403
February 16, 2018, 05:27:51 AM
from the day i joined here at our forum, I didn't experience yet this scam, because I didn't want to join in bounty and airdrops at that time, I only participating in Services Sections that pays only bitcoin every week, and now I decided to start joining/participate in bounty and airdrop to earn more tokens/coins. I just started 2nd week of January with this signature I have, hoping not to got scammed because I don't know the feeling of being scammed at first time doing things in a long run campaign.
Activity: 294
February 16, 2018, 03:39:32 AM
No because im too secure of myself and i dont do transaction in a person that i dont know his/her identity because my money will be scammed if i dont think smart and my money will be turn to waste dont negotiate in any person you dont know who he or she is because maybe that peeson is a scammer and your money is his/her target to scammed be careful always and think smart.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
February 16, 2018, 03:28:07 AM
Once or twice in my early crypto days when I tested cloud mining waters. Since then, I only go for proof of stake coins, DMD Diamond is my favorite, by far.
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
February 16, 2018, 03:24:33 AM

Yes in this website forums there is lots of scam, for example scam project like i joined bounty campaign few months ago because im not actually into it that time i have no idea that project is a scammed and i waste my time by joining that project its probably 6 weeks are wasted and never received any payment from them and those participant are complaining that they did not also received payments from that project. the main reason why we did not get paid because the ico failed so the project ended up as scammed. 
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 03:11:03 AM
I had been scammed once that's why I am not into investing. The trauma I get by scamming the money I earned manually through faucets and mining were scammed by a Nigerian that offers binary trading in some website that he recommended onto me in facebook.

Fortunately I haven't been scammed ever since then. And it's just sad to hear stories like that when people get scammed by those who use the name of bitcoin for scamming. I've heard stories about that. That's why let's always be careful. Study well, invest smart so less people could be victimized by these scammers.
Activity: 93
February 16, 2018, 03:02:44 AM
I had been scammed once that's why I am not into investing. The trauma I get by scamming the money I earned manually through faucets and mining were scammed by a Nigerian that offers binary trading in some website that he recommended onto me in facebook.
Pages:
Jump to: