Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you ever looked at how much you have wagered with a hanging mouth? :P - page 6. (Read 1153 times)

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
I know it's easy to reach that wager since wager counts all bets even on 99% chance wins so if someone with 1 BTC wagers 20 times on 99% win chance and win all, they will wager 20 BTC!

But still to think I have wagered that much amount leaves me with a open mouth sometimes. Overall I'm in loss tho xD

Using 99% chance of win is a terrible strategy imo.
Because if you lose, you lose all. And if you win you get almost nothing .

Anyway, I believe that unless you are very lucky, every strategy is going to lead you to a loss someday
Activity: 1022
Merit: 133
I have quit gambling now.

However, when I look at the wager amount of my accounts in various sites and add them up, a total of 15 BTC comes up!

That's around $150000= 10,500,000 INR ! Around 1 crore Rupees or 0.15 million dollars!

I know it's easy to reach that wager since wager counts all bets even on 99% chance wins so if someone with 1 BTC wagers 20 times on 99% win chance and win all, they will wager 20 BTC!

But still to think I have wagered that much amount leaves me with a open mouth sometimes. Overall I'm in loss tho xD
Pages:
Jump to: