Pages:
Author

Topic: [HAVELOCK] Crypto Financial (CFIG) Official Thread - page 11. (Read 68624 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Our platform and staff are ready to go...

However, what we are currently waiting on is the exchanges to wrap up their platform to integrate with us and provide us and our customers a transparent way to verify their Crypto Currencies holdings publicly at all times through an updated API to open up their balance sheet. No Exchange should ever be insolvent, it should solely act as an escrow agent between users.

We are working hard with those exchanges to get them to implement these features.  Once they are ready we will open up our platform to the General Public.

Thank you,

CFIG

Is there any way that you would be able to tell us which exchanges you're working with?
Activity: 390

However, what we are currently waiting on is the exchanges to wrap up their platform to integrate with us and provide us and our customers a transparent way to verify their Crypto Currencies holdings publicly at all times through an updated API to open up their balance sheet. No Exchange should ever be insolvent, it should solely act as an escrow agent between users.

We are working hard with those exchanges to get them to implement these features.  Once they are ready we will open up our platform to the General Public.

Thank you,

CFIG

Wrote you a PM.
Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Thank you,

CFIG

Brilliant!!!!  Keep up the great work!
Activity: 362

Thank you,

CFIG

Nice update, looking forward to seeing the results. Thanks!
Activity: 96

Thank you,

CFIG
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
It's about time for an update, isn't it? The "next couple of weeks" came and went, please share the progress!

Yeah, it has been over a month since the last update. Hopefully some good news? The silence is deafening.
Activity: 362
It's about time for an update, isn't it? The "next couple of weeks" came and went, please share the progress!
Activity: 615
Merit: 554

Please stay tuned for very exciting news in the next couple weeks as we believe that our services will truly revolutionize the way the Crypto community transact between each other.

Once again thank you for all of your support and understanding,

CFIG

Ready to be impressed with all of the progress we have been hearing about CFIG.
Any updates to report so far?
Activity: 392
next few weeks?

neobee seems to be doing well
Activity: 82
Thanks Crypto Financial for the update.

How could the fast development in bitcoin integration in banking compete or benefit Crypto Financial. There are new services coming that permit easy integration of bitcoins in existing traditional banks or even entire bitcoin banks are to be launch by the end of this year. This should be of critical importance for CryptoFinancial, right? Could you give us your insights? Thanks.

Switchless' Solution Helps Banks Enable Users to Buy, Sell, Save, and Spend Bitcoin

http://finovate.com/2014/02/switchless-solution-helps-banks-enable-users-to-buy-sell-save-and-spend-bitcoin.html#.Uvqbwe6ZTYk.twitter

https://switchless.com/

Aussie Technologists Plan To Open The World's First Bitcoin-Based Bank This Year

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/aussie-technologists-are-opening-the-worlds-first-bitcoin-based-bank-this-year-2014-2

Just wondering, with recent events making waves, have you guys gone back and double checked to ensure that any possible exploits (whether it's in your front/back end code or the way you do Bitcoin transactions) are patched?

Thank you for your question.

We are a Financial Services Company, we offer Fiat Banking platform for Exchanges, Individuals and Companies. We only handle Fiat on our hand.

We did contact all of the potential exchanges that we are looking to integrate into our system and requested that they review all Crypto codes.

Thank you,

CFIG
Quick update on our progress:

We have been upgrading and working hard on our back-office/front-office Fiat platform to get ready to accept more customers.

It has been a very productive Beta experience.  We feel that we are almost there to accept more users and turn our platform live for the broader market in the next few weeks.

We have been in negotiations with several exchanges and in light of recent events we are waiting for confirmations from the exchanges that they will be ready to go live when we do.

Please stay tuned for very exciting news in the next couple weeks as we believe that our services will truly revolutionize the way the Crypto community transact between each other.

CFIG

Just wondering, with recent events making waves, have you guys gone back and double checked to ensure that any possible exploits (whether it's in your front/back end code or the way you do Bitcoin transactions) are patched?
Quick update on our progress:

We have been upgrading and working hard on our back-office/front-office Fiat platform to get ready to accept more customers.

It has been a very productive Beta experience.  We feel that we are almost there to accept more users and turn our platform live for the broader market in the next few weeks.

We have been in negotiations with several exchanges and in light of recent events we are waiting for confirmations from the exchanges that they will be ready to go live when we do.

CFIG

Hello Crypto Financial, any updates of the progress? are you getting some applications? Thanks

We have been opening accounts for several individuals and corporation.  We should be able to accept more beta applications by the end of this month as we move forward in the process.

So far the feedback from our beta testers have been very positive and we are looking forward to expand our operations.

Thank you for everyone that have supported us in our venture.

Crypto Financial

any updates of the progress?
Activity: 70
No updates/comments from beta testers?

I just got my Beta App approved today. Looks good so far Smiley

MD

Would you mind posting a screenshot of the dashboard if possible?

I wish I could. I think that would be against the terms of the Beta / NDA.

I think I can describe my experience safely and within the terms of the NDA. The folks over at Crypto Financial were quite nice. I filled out the Application form. They called me back within an hour and approved it. He was nice enough to stay on the line while I signed in and got situated with the interface. The interface ran quite fast and it is professional looking. I can easily see how I can perform all the transactions that I would need to from their interface. He did mention that they are working with other exchanges and that those exchanges would interface with the accounts.

Each of these points have been mentioned in the business plans and so forth so I don't think I am violating any NDA's here. They are processing sign ups as fast as they humanly can. They spent a lot of time building the interface that is here. It is quite an undertaking that they have embarked on and so they have been making good progress.

MD

its so odd when someone posts this kind of message. i mean, obviously no effort was taken to hide the fact he is simply plugging CF from the inside. effectively nothing at all has been said. look forward to the beta, and apparently there are rules preventing people from talking about what it even looks like? so, no, we cant know about the beta, but please invest....
Activity: 173

MD

I wish I could. I think that would be against the terms of the Beta / NDA.

I think I can describe my experience safely and within the terms of the NDA. The folks over at Crypto Financial were quite nice. I filled out the Application form. They called me back within an hour and approved it. He was nice enough to stay on the line while I signed in and got situated with the interface. The interface ran quite fast and it is professional looking. I can easily see how I can perform all the transactions that I would need to from their interface. He did mention that they are working with other exchanges and that those exchanges would interface with the accounts.

Each of these points have been mentioned in the business plans and so forth so I don't think I am violating any NDA's here. They are processing sign ups as fast as they humanly can. They spent a lot of time building the interface that is here. It is quite an undertaking that they have embarked on and so they have been making good progress.

MD

MD

Activity: 173

MD
Pages:
Jump to: