Pages:
Author

Topic: [HAVELOCK] Crypto Financial (CFIG) Official Thread - page 12. (Read 68624 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Crypto Financial,

You should have some of your beta testers comment here about their experiences.
Activity: 82
Thanks for the updates Smiley
Activity: 96
Hello Crypto Financial, any updates of the progress? are you getting some applications? Thanks

We have been opening accounts for several individuals and corporation.  We should be able to accept more beta applications by the end of this month as we move forward in the process.

So far the feedback from our beta testers have been very positive and we are looking forward to expand our operations.

Thank you for everyone that have supported us in our venture.

Crypto Financial
Activity: 82
Hello Crypto Financial, any updates of the progress? are you getting some applications? Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Thanks for the update looking forward to next month Smiley
A Quick update on our progress!

We have finalized our Banking Platform upgrades last week and we are very happy with the results which will allow us to process payments on a large scale.

Thank you for everyone with your continued support and patience as we are moving forward to our soft launch Beta stage of our operations.

If you have requested a BETA invitation from us, you should receive an e-mail with a link directing you to our secure site to apply for an account with us.

Everyone that has requested a BETA account should receive an e-mail by the end of this Month: Jan, 2014.

Our Applications are open for Individuals, Exchange Platforms and Business that need a Fiat account.

More information about our progress will be released in the next couple of weeks.

Thank you so much for all of your support,

Crypto Financial
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Been almost a month since the last update, can we get some additional news?

I got a note that they are starting something up in January -- same as they said in earlier posts on here.

Hope it goes good Smiley

MD
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Been almost a month since the last update, can we get some additional news?
Activity: 154
Dear CFIG Unit Holders,

The BETA is going well internally, and we look forward to a soft lunch in January.

And to answer your questions about Havelock Investments, Some of the members of CFIG are also
part of The Panama Fund which acquired Havelock Investments. It is a separate entity from CFIG.

Thank you for your patience and support,

Crypto Financial

That is wonderful news. In the mean time I will continue to pick up shares at a discount.  Grin
Dear CFIG Unit Holders,

The BETA is going well internally, and we look forward to a soft lunch in January.

And to answer your questions about Havelock Investments, Some of the members of CFIG are also
part of The Panama Fund which acquired Havelock Investments. It is a separate entity from CFIG.

Thank you for your patience and support,

Crypto Financial

Activity: 392
Crypto Financial (CFIG) is pleased to announce that we will begin to accept applications for our Fiduciary Financial Services and Trading Platform during the month of November, 2013. The customers that will first be able to participate and open a Beta account with us will be any individual or corporation that will be holding TEN (10) or more shares of our company (CFIG) through Havelock Investments at the time that they submit an application. You will be able to provide proof of ownership by sending us an e-mail to [email protected] using your Havelock e-mail address. After a 30 – 45 day Beta run of our system we will open our application to the general public.

We appreciate all of the support and patience shown by our shareholders and we are looking forward to serving you.

Thank you,

Crypto Financial

Would be nice to get more updates.

Do you need more programmers?

We are moving along at a steady pace, training our team, getting the infrastructure ready for our back-office to serve our customers.

I've been in regular contact with these guys as I am involved in a startup that will use their technology. I can attest to the fact that they seem to be building their platform and getting it tested and deployed. If I had to guess, it will be available to the public within the next 90 days (quite possibly sooner than that).

I have contacted them regarding the beta and have not seen anything yet, have you seen the beta?

Crypto Financial, your investors would like to be more in the loop.

legendary

David
Investors should do the math to determine if it is profitable.
After all investments require due diligence especially in bitcoin

Due diligence isn't just about maths, but also about the people behind a company that wants investment, and trying to figure out if they're trustworthy.  This is what I'm asking about as a part of my due diligence.

I want to know whether people closer to the new operators of Havelock think they could be scammers, not whether an investment might provide a return if the business operates as expected / projected.  

This is relevant to CFIG because if it were a scam & Havelock disappeared at some point, what would happen to CFIG shares?

I see misunderstood the question then
Well this is CFIG's question to answer but I would trust havelock they have been around for a long time as long as bitfunder and btct.

At this stage it seems to have survived the stock exchange closures and they do have other businesses although the Havelockinvestments site was sold to the Panama Fund they still do run canadianbitcoins and lightbox technologies meaning they still have an office people can visit unlike Burnside or Ukyo.

https://www.canadianbitcoins.com/contact.php
http://www.lightbox.ca/

If the question is do I trust the new ownership that is the Panama fund aka the new operators.
I am not certain as I do not have the information on them but I am familiar with the old bunch and they are still in the business of the company, that said back to point one investors need to complete their own due diligence and come to a decision based on that.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

David

Due diligence isn't just about maths, but also about the people behind a company that wants investment, and trying to figure out if they're trustworthy.  This is what I'm asking about as a part of my due diligence.

I want to know whether people closer to the new operators of Havelock think they could be scammers, not whether an investment might provide a return if the business operates as expected / projected.   

This is relevant to CFIG because if it were a scam & Havelock disappeared at some point, what would happen to CFIG shares?
legendary
I know you guys said that after the beta period was complete the product would be rolled out, can you give us a timeline on what you expect will happen in early/mid 2014?

We expect to be able to finish up with Beta by the end of this year. And have a soft lunch in January, with a full roll-out by February 2013.

Thank you,

CFIG

February 2014 Smiley Not February 2013
Year Nazi

David

That said looking forward to February 2014 Cheesy
Or we are in the future already ha-ha
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
This may be slightly off-topic, but relevant because CFIG shares are listed on Havelock.

With what's happened recently with the Panama Fund buying Havelock and their not very well handled IPO, is Crypto Financial still happy with Havelock & do they feel the new owners are trustworthy?

As Crypto Financial are based in Panama and have dealings with Havelock, I would value their thoughts on whether something has gone wrong at Havelock (i.e. a scam is under way), or if things all seem ok?  Do the Crypto Financial team know the Panama Fund team at all?

Any input would be much appreciated on this matter.

I'm glad to hear that progress is steady at Crypto Financial!
I know you guys said that after the beta period was complete the product would be rolled out, can you give us a timeline on what you expect will happen in early/mid 2014?

We expect to be able to finish up with Beta by the end of this year. And have a soft lunch in January, with a full roll-out by February Edit: 2013 2014.

Thank you,

CFIG
Activity: 373
Activity: 154
Over 90% of the Bitcoins raised through our listing on Havelock Investments have remained intact.
50% of the company's revenue will be generated in Bitcoin so regardless of the BTC/Fiat ratio we will stay
pay dividends per our prospectus.

Thank you,

CFIG

That is wonderful news. Those Bitcoins will provide much more capital than originally planned to get this business operational. I find it amusing that people currently are willing to sell CFIG shares at such a low price on Havelock. I believe a little more waiting will pay off with big rewards for the holders of CFIG.
So with BTC skyrocketing there are 2 obvious questions coming up: 1. how much BTCs were converted until now  2. how does the increasing BTC price relate to the ability to pay out dividends and the promise of paying up ฿0.15 per unit for investors first.

Over 90% of the Bitcoins raised through our listing on Havelock Investments have remained intact.
50% of the company's revenue will be generated in Bitcoin so regardless of the BTC/Fiat ratio we will stay
pay dividends per our prospectus.

Thank you,

CFIG
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
So with BTC skyrocketing there are 2 obvious questions coming up: 1. how much BTCs were converted until now  2. how does the increasing BTC price relate to the ability to pay out dividends and the promise of paying up ฿0.15 per unit for investors first.
Pages:
Jump to: