Pages:
Author

Topic: [HAVELOCK] Dealcoin Official Thread - page 9. (Read 14577 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 28, 2013, 01:05:27 PM
And what do you need $150k for?

Hi joesmoe2012, DealCoin is not raising $150k but 500 BTC which is closer to $50k at the moment although if the BTC price continues rising we maybe there in a few weeks Wink

DealCoin will be using the $50k essentially for marketing, development of additional services and business development.
For more details you can download the IPO prospectus at http://www.dealco.in/havelock
August 28, 2013, 12:52:46 PM
So 50,000 shares at 0.01btc each, representing 40% of the company.

That's $65,000 USD of issued shares at the current mt. gox price.

That's a $162,500 USD valuation of the entire company.

From what I can see, you have a website with virtually no traffic, and virtually no users. I could see justifying a few thousand for the development costs of the site, but beyond that I can't see what else there is here to pay for. Could you justify why your business is worth upwards of 150K?

Hi vtropolis, the valuation of a company takes into consideration future revenue potential not current traffic or cost of the website. You can check the financials on www.dealco.in/havelock
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
August 28, 2013, 12:45:09 PM
And what do you need $150k for?
August 28, 2013, 12:44:03 PM
How is it better, or different, than localbitcoins?

Thanks for the question pankkake.
DealCoin is based on a blind bidding system where dealers do not see the prices offered by others.
I expect this should help people wishing to buy / sell bitcoins to get better prices.
In my opinion, the price of any instrument should be related to the volume one may wish to buy or sell.
On LocalBitcoins, for whom I have great respect, prices are set by equations based on market prices on other exchanges.
On DealCoin prices will be set based on market conditions, volume of coins to trade, member reputation.
Cheesy
Activity: 35
August 28, 2013, 12:38:06 PM
So 50,000 shares at 0.01btc each, representing 40% of the company.

That's $65,000 USD of issued shares at the current mt. gox price.

That's a $162,500 USD valuation of the entire company.

From what I can see, you have a website with virtually no traffic, and virtually no users. I could see justifying a few thousand for the development costs of the site, but beyond that I can't see what else there is here to pay for. Could you justify why your business is worth upwards of 150K?
August 28, 2013, 12:06:17 PM
Greetings everyone

I am Hakim, the founder of DealCoin.
I am available to answer questions from the community.
Don't hesitate to ask.
Cheesy
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
August 28, 2013, 12:00:01 PM
This is Dealcoin’s initial public offering of 50,000 units @ 0.01 BTC through Havelock Investments, representing 40% of the company.

Company Name: Dealcoin
Company URL: www.dealco.in
Ticker Symbol: DEALCO
Founder and CEO: Hakim Mamoni
IPO date:  September 3rd, 2013. 12:00 EDT.

Overview
Dealcoin is an In-Person Bitcoin exchange platform. Dealcoin enables the direct buying and selling of Bitcoins between members of a local community. Once the elements of a Bitcoin transaction (amount, price, and channel) have been agreed upon by the parties the transaction can be done through the chosen channel such as hand to hand cash exchange, payment through a bank transfer or an online transfer system. Dealcoin does not charge any commission on the trades and is not involved in any fiat currency trades.

Please see our Prospectus for more details under DEALCO.IN at https://www.havelockinvestments.com/reports.php
or
http://www.dealco.in/havelock
Pages:
Jump to: