Pages:
Author

Topic: [HAVELOCK] SCRYPT 4 GH/s hosted scrypt mining project by CRYPTX - page 16. (Read 63945 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I think that would be a good vote. Should we sell up and re-imburse investors?

For one I would love my BTC fully returned right now. We need crypt x to say something.

But some are saying that LTC will be 150USD, but how true these things are, needs careful thought.

Investments in crypto irregardless of form needs to be looked at over a long time frame.
LTC going to 150$ isn't that crazy of a notion, it hit 50$ when BTC hit 1200, if BTC hits 5k+ this time around that would put LTC @ 200$ or better.

It is up to each person to decide what their risk factor is, considering that BTC is a mere 5 years old, barely a zygote in the world of finance, I am looking at all of this with the next 20 years in mind.

I dont hv that kind of time. I should hv bought a brand new porshe right now instead of sat here like a .................
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Selling 582 shares for 10 BTC PM if interested.
Not understanding why you think anybody would be willing to do this.  Current market price puts you at 5.82BTC right now.
legendary
Activity: 994

For one I would love my BTC fully returned right now. We need crypt x to say something.

But some are saying that LTC will be 150USD, but how true these things are, needs careful thought.

Investments in crypto irregardless of form needs to be looked at over a long time frame.
LTC going to 150$ isn't that crazy of a notion, it hit 50$ when BTC hit 1200, if BTC hits 5k+ this time around that would put LTC @ 200$ or better.

It is up to each person to decide what their risk factor is, considering that BTC is a mere 5 years old, barely a zygote in the world of finance, I am looking at all of this with the next 20 years in mind.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Selling 582 shares for 10 BTC PM if interested.
legendary
Any news on:
"CryptX will use a custom made scrypt miner, the
Scrypt-X1, with a capacity of 85 Mh/s. This miner
is based on the 28nm A2 chip of Innosilicon."

? What MH/s did we reach? Where can we see some stats? Why Cryptx decided to be silent?

Expected div tomorrow is 0.000193725 ?

The Speed of the mine is in the header for the thread. As for the MHs/share, last math I did said it was approximately 135khs/share
Activity: 241
Any news on:
"CryptX will use a custom made scrypt miner, the
Scrypt-X1, with a capacity of 85 Mh/s. This miner
is based on the 28nm A2 chip of Innosilicon."

? What MH/s did we reach? Where can we see some stats? Why Cryptx decided to be silent?

Expected div tomorrow is 0.000193725 ?
Activity: 462
xbond type: Cryptx buys back all shares at ipo price.

This should happen.
If they really belive in what they are doing, buy us out.

We can only hope.
Only a third of people voted, so I was unhappy that crypt x took that as a yes. And in any case they need to make the expert decisions.

I too hope they buffer the dividend and share price as soon as they can to keep investors happy, as nobody like me thought LTC price would fall so low.

Guess that that is the downside of democracy. You need to vote to express your right. Non voting may be a powerful thing as well. Maybe the 66% that didn't use their right were just relying on Cryptx decision. Or on the other 33% that voted.

But hey, we should have the right to call for other votes as well Smiley
How about sell all hardware and refund all shareholders (adding reinvestment fund)?
Or, how about, repurchase all shares at ipo price?

Cheesy Tongue
Only a third of people voted, so I was unhappy that crypt x took that as a yes. And in any case they need to make the expert decisions.

I too hope they buffer the dividend and share price as soon as they can to keep investors happy, as nobody like me thought LTC price would fall so low.
Honestly, regardless of the price decided by these small exchanges of 1 to 20 shares, I think that a 1% weekly dividend is an acceptable rate.
As the last div was 0.0002, a shareprice of 0.02 would be more realistic.
As it is half of that right now, it would be a good purchase.
Even considering difficulty changes, say 20%, 0.016 would be acceptable.

But 0.01 is way below. Not counting the extra hashing power "that should have been deployed last week".

Let's see if finally Cryptx comes to senses and decides to give us some more info and updates.
And yes, if we were to vote today, no re investments thanks. Let us get full dividends and decide to purchase more shares instead (cex.io style).

(if someone is willing to purchase high quantities, please PM me. Really need to cash out, exchange for fiat and use the money for something else).

I think all this whinging has driven the share price down. its like a stock market security too. so as the LTC/BTC ratio screwed our dividends, we screwed ourselves.

Someone has probably wanted this to happen so they can buy in dirt cheap, otherwise the share price should be at least half of IPO right now.

So I am sure it will be good as the re-investment funds seem to grow pretty fast and I am sure crypt x will use them to buffer dividends in future while they wait on new chips.

Yes I am pissed off at my share price right now but freaking out here has 100% not helped any share holders. Always work in interest of the share holders is the key to any project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
why people accept to sell at 0.001 and why someone buys them?

*edit 0.01

If you look at Recent Trades it's just one share buy at 0.01 from time to time. Probably it's someone that is trying to mentain the illusion that a share it's worth that much.

Exactly...
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

*edit 0.01

If you look at Recent Trades it's just one share buy at 0.01 from time to time. Probably it's someone that is trying to mentain the illusion that a share it's worth that much.

*edit 0.01
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Is it located in belgium, too?
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
And can you go back to PETA's topic I have some orders that need to be filled.

Did you fill those yet?  Some good prices here too, you know...  

The yearly yield is almost as good as PETA too.
legendary
How can we get an extra 33% of power and dividends still decrease by 20%?  did we really lose over 50% of value on btc/ltc price and difficulty change in one week?  or did we not get everything deployed?

Even just half a week hashing seems like that was a pretty big decrease.

Cryptx posted sometime ago that they had split the hashing power between wemineltc and ghashs multipool.
This IMO is a giant mistake, they should be focusing on multipools only and have others as backup pools, not having the hashing power divided among them.

I am running a few small miners pointed at ghashs multi and I am currently averaging 15-20% over mining ltc alone.
The ltc/btc ratio will continue to suffer as more hashing power is pointed at ltc and multipools in general, those that are autoconverting ltc into btc are creating huge sell walls and forcing the price even lower. This isn't to say that the altcoins that prove to have utility and a userbase won't recover from this, but atm anyone mining scrypt and looking to roi for reinvestment or for pocket money should be using a multipool.
xbond type: Cryptx buys back all shares at ipo price.

This should happen.
If they really belive in what they are doing, buy us out.
Pages:
Jump to: