Pages:
Author

Topic: [HAVELOCK] SCRYPT 4 GH/s hosted scrypt mining project by CRYPTX - page 15. (Read 63945 times)

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Wouldn't it be smart to move over to Litecoin invest and pay out dividends in LTC directly?

Would reduce sell pressure a bit maybe, and recover ratio Smiley

This would be nice. ^

Or use multipools, we are losing quite a bit of money by not using those.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Wouldn't it be smart to move over to Litecoin invest and pay out dividends in LTC directly?

Would reduce sell pressure a bit maybe, and recover ratio Smiley
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Should we chip-in to buy a domain and start making a campaign to make them hear and answer us?
Or chip-in to send someone to knock at their door in Belgium?
Or chip-in to hire a lawyer to open a case?
Or should we call it a day, take the 100% loss and forget about this shares/stock/company and use our time for something different?
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
Guys can we make some pressure on them? I mean they cannot ignore the whole community?!

Should we make a good plan for reinvestment and then a Vote which we present them? Maybe they take it when we get more than 50+ of the shareholders vote?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
So much for my scryptx shares getting me into retirement early Sad
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Nah better good Reinvestments ! GOOD Ones.. are they really pros? Why buy this overpriced A2 Miners?

There are plenty companies giving better miners for less money + we have a strong buying power with 100 BTC

Contact for example Gawminers and get some Warmachines for half of the price than A2 ... ! Or wait for Vaultbreaker or wait buy KNC whatever but A2 overpriced? Really you can throw out our Reinvestment fund out of the window...

But yeah here is no dialog with Scrypt X and I really thing Scrypt X should invest 5 BTC in a Community Manager to get this thing going up again.

Cheers

If you distribute 100%, one can exit this "share" without losing the money that is stuck in the reinvest fund...

If you keep this fund running, it's just money sitting there... and what if you don't want to reinvest ? You cant. What if you ant to sell your share without losing your reinvestment part ? You can't... You're just stuck with a non communicating entity (notice how they don't even tell us how much LTC were mined in the last update... just when the LTC/BTC ratio was rising again...)
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
Litecoin was also victimized by the multipools, but it appears to be finding solid footing again and its likely it will follow btc on the next bubble.

So, we know something new from Cryptx? Any reinvestment? Is our reinvestment fund sitting there doing nothing? Can't we use it to purchase cheap shares and get them out of the total amount of avilable shares (increasing div)?

IMO the divs should be 100%, and the current fund should be divided among the shareholders

Nah better good Reinvestments ! GOOD Ones.. are they really pros? Why buy this overpriced A2 Miners?

There are plenty companies giving better miners for less money + we have a strong buying power with 100 BTC

Contact for example Gawminers and get some Warmachines for half of the price than A2 ... ! Or wait for Vaultbreaker or wait buy KNC whatever but A2 overpriced? Really you can throw out our Reinvestment fund out of the window...

But yeah here is no dialog with Scrypt X and I really thing Scrypt X should invest 5 BTC in a Community Manager to get this thing going up again.

Cheers
Litecoin was also victimized by the multipools, but it appears to be finding solid footing again and its likely it will follow btc on the next bubble.

So, we know something new from Cryptx? Any reinvestment? Is our reinvestment fund sitting there doing nothing? Can't we use it to purchase cheap shares and get them out of the total amount of avilable shares (increasing div)?

IMO the divs should be 100%, and the current fund should be divided among the shareholders

legendary
Activity: 994
situation...bleak :/

So whats happened to this asset just came in to check it out after a while
Looks like litecoin is down and doge

Welcome back to the land of the living!!! Doge is only going to go down, unlimited supply and no real utility, its going to keep getting pushed down by the multipools. Litecoin was also victimized by the multipools, but it appears to be finding solid footing again and its likely it will follow btc on the next bubble.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)

So whats happened to this asset just came in to check it out after a while
Looks like litecoin is down and doge
legendary
Well hello there!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I think that would be a good vote. Should we sell up and re-imburse investors?

For one I would love my BTC fully returned right now. We need crypt x to say something.

But some are saying that LTC will be 150USD, but how true these things are, needs careful thought.

Investments in crypto irregardless of form needs to be looked at over a long time frame.
LTC going to 150$ isn't that crazy of a notion, it hit 50$ when BTC hit 1200, if BTC hits 5k+ this time around that would put LTC @ 200$ or better.

It is up to each person to decide what their risk factor is, considering that BTC is a mere 5 years old, barely a zygote in the world of finance, I am looking at all of this with the next 20 years in mind.

Looks like I am in for the long haul. With any luck dividends increase and share price too. With any luck after 24months will hv my BTC funds!
legendary
Activity: 994
i can buy a mh for that price

Where?
The cheapest I have been able to find hardware is 9$/MH and thats for gawminers vaultbreakers which won't be shipping for several months.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Fucker of "the system"
i can buy a mh for that price
Investing in CryptX sha or scrypt:  Really bad idea!
... and on havelock.
legendary
Well hello there!
Investing in CryptX sha or scrypt:  Really bad idea!
LTC ratio on its way up??

And share price going down, go figure !
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
LTC ratio on its way up??
Pages:
Jump to: