Pages:
Author

Topic: [HAVELOCK] SCRYPT 4 GH/s hosted scrypt mining project by CRYPTX - page 4. (Read 63943 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 515
Christian,

Thank you for the taking the time to contact us.

We understand your concerns in regards to the SCRYPT Fund.

First we would like to take this opportunity and let your know that Havelock Investments has worked closely with CryptX on several projects and their management team has always been transparent with us.

The CryptX team used to be very active on the forums as well until many forum members began a personal attack accusing them of many issues that were false in nature and at the end really came out of people working for the competition or just unhappy investors that did not see the return they were expecting. They currently provide updates via the HavelockInvestments.com update section of their funds.

The PETA and SCRYPT Funds are two funds that are tied very closely to the difficulty and price action of both Bitcoin and Litecoin.  As both the difficulty rose and the price / USD fell the Funds were impacted directly.

We have copied the CryptX team in this email and will await their response for your requests in regards to a Financial statement and invoices supporting their expenses.

Once again thank you for continued support,

So I got my answer. But honestly now I don't care anymore. Are they really adults? Crying because of some people being angry that they dismanaged the whole project? I understand everyone who is angry.

I never saw such a bad management than from CryptX. I wish you bankruptcy with our funds in your bag.

Cheers!
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
Better than doing nothing mh Smiley

Always love people who discourage other people to step up and beg!

FTFY.

You've been conned.  Pleading with the conmen does nothing (beyond making you look silly).  Prove me wrong.

P.S:  If you are suggesting I haven't offered anything more constructive, I have.  I tried warning you that CRYPTX was a con even before this thread started--in PETA days.
You thought you knew better.
I can only hope you have learned from this Undecided
Hello Havelock Team,

thank you for the investment possibility on your website.

We (mostly all shareholders) have got a problem with the investment "SCRYPT 4 GH/s hosted scrypt mining project by CRYPTX” 

We believe that this one is a “scam” and our funds have been not used in the right circumstances.

When I will read your Terms of Service I am sure that you disclosed any of these issues, but I am asking you to provide us help and support to get some of our losses back.

How can this support look like?

First of all it would be amazing to get some invoices and contracts regarding this investment from the company CryptX!
We want to know how our money was spend and why it was spend.

More Information can be found here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=597099.700

As I said before, I am fully aware that you are not responsible for any investment, but I am asking you to provide voluntary help to get trust back to Havelock Investment for further investment choices.

Thank you very much,

Hope they help us! It is worth a try!

I think Havelock Investment wants a good reputation. Otherwise no one will ever invest again on their platform.

Cheers!

Lol, each and every "investment" on Havelock fits your definition of a scam.  Including Havelock's own shares [ticker:HIF]

Good luck and...

~Happy Investing!

Better than doing nothing mh Smiley

Always love people who discourage other people to step up!
Hello Havelock Team,

We (mostly all shareholders) have got a problem with the investment "SCRYPT 4 GH/s hosted scrypt mining project by CRYPTX” 

We believe that this one is a “scam” and our funds have been not used in the right circumstances.

When I will read your Terms of Service I am sure that you disclosed any of these issues, but I am asking you to provide us help and support to get some of our losses back.

First of all it would be amazing to get some invoices and contracts regarding this investment from the company CryptX!

As I said before, I am fully aware that you are not responsible for any investment, but I am asking you to provide voluntary help to get trust back to Havelock Investment for further investment choices.

Thank you very much,

I think Havelock Investment wants a good reputation. Otherwise no one will ever invest again on their platform.

Cheers!

Lol, each and every "investment" on Havelock fits your definition of a scam.  Including Havelock's own shares [ticker:HIF]

Good luck and...

~Happy Investing!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Wow....be a long time i haven't come back but it's really a disaster here.... :/

Sue them...it's obviously a scam...
Hello Havelock Team,

Thank you very much,

Cheers!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
we are doing nothing more then global warming.

cryptx isn'nt doing there job what im paying for and there custom build scrypt boards were a lie.
give us the reinfest fund, even putting the money on the bank gives me a better profit with these low interests.

lets call it a day, the only one making profit is cryptx in hosting fees.mand thats the easyiest thing they had/have to do. they failed missarably in beeing up2date with the technology.

That's why I voted for giving the shareholders the reinvestment fund. But apparently (as we have no way to check), the majority of shareholders voted to "wait" for the return of the messiah.

Maybe a new vote would yield different results.

While the BTC are sitting in limbo, at least they're not wasted in soon-to-be-useless gear !

No need to be a hurry for getting those reinvestment fund back. At least before our current miners makes no profit at all.
We can vote that later. Smiley
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
I'm out.
it has been a pleasure to meet some very nice people on this forum.
Not such a pleasure to have lost 80% of my investment to a bunch of sharks who like to promise and forget to deliver.
I'm not coming back to this forum, to havelock or to cryptx. I'll let Karma take care of them.
Good luck to everyone else.
Activity: 672
try for what?  Huh
to buy me out?

Asking those questions. They don't reply here but I read on the PETA thread that they answer individual question by mail...
try for what?  Huh
to buy me out?

I am amazed that no shareholder took a look at what happened in the Hardware section with cryptx and his lousy services. You went blind into this...

Yes. I screwed up. No excuses. I'm the only one responsible for my outcome on this.
I can spend some paragraphs to explain my reasoning when I entered this (or Peta before). All the logic applied. Still, there were people warning everyone and I just didn't listen. My bad.

It doesn't mean that I should call it a day and forget of my shares, my btc and whatever is left.

Sure, I evolved in one of those who were warning us. I'm trying to spread knowledge and facts about both Havelock and Cryptx. This won't make my personal situation any better. But hopefully would avoid someone else doing the same.

Said that, maybe not 100% is lost already. There is a small chance of recovering maybe 10% of invested value. We need Cryptx to come clear, disclose documents and prove facts.
Further on this,
I want to see the result of votes by shareholders (masking names/emails for privacy, sure), where I should be able to see my vote (no doubt I will be able to recognize my number of shares or % of this project).
I want to see the initial investment invoices.
I want to see the machines working.
I want to see some stats on the mining operation.
I want to see the invoices of all expenses they claim.

Unfortunately, I KNOW that this will never happen.
In the best case scenario, Cryptx will still get paid all his fees for more weeks. Then reduce the fees price to keep going more weeks. Then, one day, call it a day, undersell the hardware, distribute the reinvestment funds and the income from the hw sell.

As many are mentioning here, it looks like the sooner that day arrives, the better it will be.

Did you tried  [email protected] ?

I am amazed that no shareholder took a look at what happened in the Hardware section with cryptx and his lousy services. You went blind into this...

Yes. I screwed up. No excuses. I'm the only one responsible for my outcome on this.
I can spend some paragraphs to explain my reasoning when I entered this (or Peta before). All the logic applied. Still, there were people warning everyone and I just didn't listen. My bad.

It doesn't mean that I should call it a day and forget of my shares, my btc and whatever is left.

Sure, I evolved in one of those who were warning us. I'm trying to spread knowledge and facts about both Havelock and Cryptx. This won't make my personal situation any better. But hopefully would avoid someone else doing the same.

Said that, maybe not 100% is lost already. There is a small chance of recovering maybe 10% of invested value. We need Cryptx to come clear, disclose documents and prove facts.
Further on this,
I want to see the result of votes by shareholders (masking names/emails for privacy, sure), where I should be able to see my vote (no doubt I will be able to recognize my number of shares or % of this project).
I want to see the initial investment invoices.
I want to see the machines working.
I want to see some stats on the mining operation.
I want to see the invoices of all expenses they claim.

Unfortunately, I KNOW that this will never happen.
In the best case scenario, Cryptx will still get paid all his fees for more weeks. Then reduce the fees price to keep going more weeks. Then, one day, call it a day, undersell the hardware, distribute the reinvestment funds and the income from the hw sell.

As many are mentioning here, it looks like the sooner that day arrives, the better it will be.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

Oh there more than likely is and I suspect it's the very same fella running the project.

We're going to capture 2% of the network mining market.  Oh yeah, we'll be basing our decisions on shareholder driven votes.  We plan on developing our very own in-house asic's.

The sheer # of lies and misrepresentations that have come out of the cryptx camp are simply sickening.  This guy has made money hand over first running this dual long-con. 

Maybe he's holding on the reinvestment fund to start that in-house chip development project he's been touting since the beginning?  (yeah right)

I feel bad for everybody that's losing money to this con man.

What freaks me out is the lack of visible information/stats.

You give me 100€, I pay dividends weekly, decreasing, up to... whatever <100€ and blame it on difficulty and other issues.
= I don't need a data center. I don't need miners. I don't need people to run servers. I just need to pay dividends and invent plausible numbers each week.

Multiply 100€ for the amount of BTC shareholders paid initially (1162.281 BTC) to what they paid until now(142,32244779 BTC in dividends).

1019.95855221 BTC... where are they?
It is too easy to run this scam and pretend they are doing it right and "legal".
Why not posting screenshots of the invoices they paid for the miners? Or of the electricity bill? Or salaries of the technical workers?
If they feel they are doing it all right and in a legit way, why hiding this info?

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Oh there more than likely is and I suspect it's the very same fella running the project.

We're going to capture 2% of the network mining market.  Oh yeah, we'll be basing our decisions on shareholder driven votes.  We plan on developing our very own in-house asic's.

The sheer # of lies and misrepresentations that have come out of the cryptx camp are simply sickening.  This guy has made money hand over first running this dual long-con. 

Maybe he's holding on the reinvestment fund to start that in-house chip development project he's been touting since the beginning?  (yeah right)

You give me 100€, I pay dividends weekly, decreasing, up to... whatever <100€ and blame it on difficulty and other issues.
= I don't need a data center. I don't need miners. I don't need people to run servers. I just need to pay dividends and invent plausible numbers each week.

Multiply 100€ for the amount of BTC shareholders paid initially (1162.281 BTC) to what they paid until now(142,32244779 BTC in dividends).

It is too easy to run this scam and pretend they are doing it right and "legal".
Why not posting screenshots of the invoices they paid for the miners? Or of the electricity bill? Or salaries of the technical workers?
If they feel they are doing it all right and in a legit way, why hiding this info?

+100000000000

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!

cryptx isn'nt doing there job what im paying for and there custom build scrypt boards were a lie.
give us the reinfest fund, even putting the money on the bank gives me a better profit with these low interests.

lets call it a day, the only one making profit is cryptx in hosting fees.mand thats the easyiest thing they had/have to do. they failed missarably in beeing up2date with the technology.

That's why I voted for giving the shareholders the reinvestment fund. But apparently (as we have no way to check), the majority of shareholders voted to "wait" for the return of the messiah.

It would be nice if Havelock supported weighted shareholder polls, just like cryptostocks did.

It would be nice even just to know if there is someone with +50% of shares that takes decisions for everyone else...

It would be nice if Havelock supported weighted shareholder polls, just like cryptostocks did.

Following this trend, it would be nice if:

Havelock forced listings to publish their financials.

Why would they do that?

*trading ~95% down from IPO price.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100

Perhaps. But not many bitcoin companies have lasted long enough for an annual report (nevermind two). And if a venture were bent on fleecing investors, they wouldn't let a little thing like a financial stop them. Then again, the same could be said of a vote.

Besides, the PETA and SCRYPT story was pretty much written into the prospectus at IPO time. We're just watching it unfold chapter by chapter.

Maybe a new vote would yield different results.

While the BTC are sitting in limbo, at least they're not wasted in soon-to-be-useless gear !
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

Pages:
Jump to: