Pages:
Author

Topic: Having fun with crypto. - page 2. (Read 1025 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 11:13:57 PM
Im having fun in this industry crypto, because i make once making $400 and that i get in crypto,i was join in bounty campaign and also making invest in crypto like bitxoin,altcoin etc.,that i having fun work with crypto.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
January 19, 2018, 05:23:40 PM
An easy way of earning more coins especially when you are successful in attracting other crypto investors out here. Better served your customers with a well defined market project in which you'll make believe to them that your project has a chance out there and they'll have a good future with it if they invested on it. Well goodluck on it mate.
You mean scamarketing? Cheesy
Communication is a game changers in a project, the numbers of shitcoin who get promotions without any ideas behind is unbelievable (any tron supporter here ? Cheesy )
Not all the times on those coins who are attracting investors by means of marketing can be called scamarketing since this thing would entirely depending on its dev or team itself if they would do such thing. This is also comes to my attention about those coins being pumped up without even seeing if the coin have been marketed. Its impossible for it to pass on my own awareness on a certain coin that do exist on the market.
I agree, there is a lot of shitcoins which they pumped on the market cap and people will say, oh this is a very good crypto and we should invest in it, otherwise the true story is, that the cause of the pump is by the fund of the devils themselves, after that when the market drop, theses shitcoins will die and investors will lose a lot of money.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 328
January 19, 2018, 05:03:29 PM
An easy way of earning more coins especially when you are successful in attracting other crypto investors out here. Better served your customers with a well defined market project in which you'll make believe to them that your project has a chance out there and they'll have a good future with it if they invested on it. Well goodluck on it mate.
Communication is a game changers in a project, the numbers of shitcoin who get promotions without any ideas behind is unbelievable (any tron supporter here ? Cheesy )
Not all the times on those coins who are attracting investors by means of marketing can be called scamarketing since this thing would entirely depending on its dev or team itself if they would do such thing. This is also comes to my attention about those coins being pumped up without even seeing if the coin have been marketed. Its impossible for it to pass on my own awareness on a certain coin that do exist on the market.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 02:19:17 PM
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
January 19, 2018, 03:50:44 AM
Can you stop doing shit coins and go by main things about money
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
January 19, 2018, 03:16:20 AM
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
January 18, 2018, 12:37:33 PM
I like your idea.i am also engineer and i am since last 1 year into this cryptoworld.i took part into many ICO's so i also thaught to lanuch my own coin but that time i don't know anything about the launching of coin.so i started to gather knowledge of coins and read many articles based on the cryptocurrency and i am still get knowledge for launch my coin.so i suggest you to do proper research and get more knowledge then launch your own coin.all the best.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
January 18, 2018, 12:06:58 PM
Hey folks,

Long time listener, first time caller.

Just started compiling litecoin, but I've been into crypto since 2013 and I'm an engineer so this is pretty fun.

My master plan is to release my own coin.

Going for a true sh1tcoin with a $500 market cap! to the moon!!!!!!!

Before you start to "release" your own coin, make sure you can answer the common answer that the community oftenly ask:
- What's makes your coin could be better.
- How much rate/price that your coin offer.
- How could you convince the potential invetors to buy your coin.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
January 18, 2018, 09:23:48 AM
Having Fun if BTC price increasing.
Enjoy it, and save it until 2020.
If it has reached the highest price then move your assets to the real business. I'm afraid of bubble bubbles.
just a suggestion.

Bubble? with all the Millions of Bitcoins owned by early Adopters and all the lost Bitcoins?

Real business? Define "Real business"?  Or you mean Physical businesses?
Activity: 196
Merit: 7
January 17, 2018, 09:32:55 PM
I have read about smart contracts but still I have confusion on how can a person create his/her own cryptocurrency?
It is very easy. I saw it in ether. Everyone can create his token with smart contacts. Even with his own name and ticker.
copper member
Activity: 100
January 17, 2018, 07:06:04 PM
Nice! I've actually forked litecoin 0.8 last night, and am well on my way to creating a useless coin!

Let me know when you've done yours :-)

Why 0.8 and not the latest version v0.15.0.1rc1?

It was the best version to learn from given available resources, we plan to upgrade to the latest client.
copper member
Activity: 100
January 17, 2018, 06:59:44 PM
Hey folks,

Just started compiling litecoin, but I've been into crypto since 2013 and I'm an engineer so this is pretty fun.

hahahah, go for it. I am sure you can create a coin with a 500$ market cap, maybe someone pumps it for fun Tongue

So, initially this was for fun, but it does have a "dog rescue" purpose now, so we hope it will take off somewhat.
Activity: 10
January 17, 2018, 02:45:50 PM
Crypto - Learn (TA & FA) Technical & Fundamental Analysis along with the Latest News from UK Crypto, join here: https://t.me/ukcrypto
Activity: 15
January 17, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
Nice! I've actually forked litecoin 0.8 last night, and am well on my way to creating a useless coin!

Let me know when you've done yours :-)

Why 0.8 and not the latest version v0.15.0.1rc1?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 01:29:20 PM
Hey folks,

hahahah, go for it. I am sure you can create a coin with a 500$ market cap, maybe someone pumps it for fun Tongue
Activity: 34
January 16, 2018, 06:25:09 AM
Nice I am glad that you entered the Crypto world early, I am a software engineer myself and I just entered into crypto few months back still regretting what I have been doing all these years.
Creating a your own coin should be the ultimate goal.
Activity: 98
January 16, 2018, 06:20:55 AM
If you need any for graphic design i'd be happy to help!! For logo creation, website design, anything!
I also want to make a coin but I'm a bad dev Cheesy
Activity: 65
January 15, 2018, 11:24:23 AM
I have read about smart contracts but still I have confusion on how can a person create his/her own cryptocurrency?
Activity: 574
January 15, 2018, 02:48:35 AM
Fun and excitement,i love what im doing in crypto like trading,airdrop,bounty campaign.If you're alright that makes you naturally be happy you especially know you have something to do rigth
Pages:
Jump to: