Pages:
Author

Topic: HBN Investment Journal - 2% returns every ten days - 90,000+ HBN Porfolio - page 25. (Read 69831 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Cryptsy.com [email protected] via freshdesk.com
1:46 AM (1 hour ago)

to me
Hello EDITED

Thank you for contacting us.

Please know that we are aware of HBN wallet being unavailable as it is down for maintenance and upgrades. It will return soon and we ask for your patience as we work to bring it back online.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for bearing with us.

Sincerely,
Stephanie
Cryptsy.com
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Activity: 476
Go figure, now that I want to sell, I can't get an address to generate on cryptsy.

Waiting for deposit for 12+ hours
Cryptsy is a disaster Lips sealed

Go figure, now that I want to sell, I can't get an address to generate on cryptsy.

Just checked, I could generate a new address without problems.

Im trying but still not able to.  Guess I'm holding for time being, hopefully it continues up.
Activity: 517
Merit: 502

Just checked, I could generate a new address without problems.
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
This looks like a nice trend!

12 cent a coin is not too bad.

I would even say that we could see 1$ a coin within 1-2 months.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Hopefully i can learn from your journal and stop losing money to scams Cry

i will do my best to help you learn.

Thank you kind person. Grin

You are welcome.
legendary
thanks guys. It seems like images aren't loading for me so I won't bother with a screenshot. If you guys read the depth chart at Cryptsy, you can see its 5000 HBN sells vs. 20000 HBN buys. Liquidity is thin on the sell side, which is why we traded up to that 18000 satoshi price and are now hovering around 15000.

I think someone is wanting to test the 20000 satoshi mark or is actually searching for liquidity but can't find any on the orderbook. I expect volatility to increase with the Auroracoin airdrop as there will be more exposure to cryptos in the media.

I have done some book keeping but will reserve the numbers for the end of the month wrap up. Its been a good trade so far.

time to run off to my day job.

I noticed the spike last night and then immediately noticed the sell book fill with several ~15000's. I was curious if someone was wanting to push the price as well, but then someone/something is trying to keep the price down. I hope we see some increase.

those orders that refill the orderbook are bots. I noticed that bots love to work the HBN orderbook. Its a combination of the spreads being wide, volatility, and PoS miners both buying and selling. They love that type of  action. There are many ways to make money with HBN, running a trading bot is one of them.

The only problem with bots is that they tend to trade little size. Hopefully that will change in the future once HBN matures. 
Activity: 91
Hopefully i can learn from your journal and stop losing money to scams Cry

i will do my best to help you learn.

Thank you kind person. Grin
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
thanks guys. It seems like images aren't loading for me so I won't bother with a screenshot. If you guys read the depth chart at Cryptsy, you can see its 5000 HBN sells vs. 20000 HBN buys. Liquidity is thin on the sell side, which is why we traded up to that 18000 satoshi price and are now hovering around 15000.

I think someone is wanting to test the 20000 satoshi mark or is actually searching for liquidity but can't find any on the orderbook. I expect volatility to increase with the Auroracoin airdrop as there will be more exposure to cryptos in the media.

I have done some book keeping but will reserve the numbers for the end of the month wrap up. Its been a good trade so far.

I noticed the spike last night and then immediately noticed the sell book fill with several ~15000's. I was curious if someone was wanting to push the price as well, but then someone/something is trying to keep the price down. I hope we see some increase.
legendary

Activity: 98
nice catchup in the hbn price thoses days, been a bit in fear lately because of the pricedrop in btc and other coins but it seems to be like a little brise for hbn ^^
glad i didn't sell: thank you tokyoghetto
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
I got a near 700 HBN stake the other day. It's nice waking up every morning to see the night's PoS action.  Smiley
Activity: 476
anyone looking into tek coin? their 500% annually seems way unrealistic but since i can t tell right know, i may just buy some to check it out

Moreover: markets seems to be really on a downtrend right now, is it a reflection of some coins dying or just the price of bitcoin influencing other currencies? (i don t want to buy something like phs or tek or hbn and realize the stake don t compensate for the loss of price value per coin)

SHA256 coins are not popular. No website, no active dev. It would be great if hbn dev would pick up it  Wink

BTW, The PoS works fine with it, over 40% a month  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Not much coins are staking, the most blocks are still PoW, thats nice, few pools are mining it.
There is much interest in PoS coins right now, maybe it will scyroccet,  who knows  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
Not a bad trade at all. I also like to see the lack of panic in your posts during a time when both BTC and altcoins have taken a bit of a beating.
legendary
so here goes a quick update before I start PoS minting again. I have been mainly selling off PoS mined coins as this entire market hasn't been kind to alt-coins in general. I am glad that I was able to sell HBN at 15000 range and I actually bought back 2342.30637734 HBN today. Check out the screenshot below. You can see that I was selling HBN on the 15th of March @15000 and bought back a portion of it today for 5000 satoshi cheaper.

Now this is the part that needs some explanation. I know that I haven't set any hard rules about how and when I buy. I guess that after so many years of trading experience, I have developed a feel for the way markets move. Mind you, I am wrong just as many times as I am right. I just believe that I can start buying up HBN at around 10000 satoshi and sleep well at night, even though most alts are getting crushed right now.

What I do know is that the HBN I purchased today will go straight to the wallet, so that they may stake and earn me some interest.
Activity: 98
anyone looking into tek coin? their 500% annually seems way unrealistic but since i can t tell right know, i may just buy some to check it out

Moreover: markets seems to be really on a downtrend right now, is it a reflection of some coins dying or just the price of bitcoin influencing other currencies? (i don t want to buy something like phs or tek or hbn and realize the stake don t compensate for the loss of price value per coin)
legendary
alt coin market has been pretty brutal these past couple of weeks. I sold another 3000 HBN yesterday. Saw a trade develop in another PoS coin so I rolled the BTC I got from the sale of HBN into that coin.

Things should pick up in about 4-6 days, which is when I will start PoS mining again.

what coin would it be?
also HBN got dosn so much wouldnt it be better to not sell at such cheap prices? ive sold at 20-30k satoshis.

PHS. I bought at 8000 satoshi on the sell off. less than 24 hours later its trading around 12000. PHS has updated their client to eliminate orphans, faster client loading time, one click wallet unlock for minting and coin control. Its amazing! I also have some BTC that I can use to buy back HBN at these discount crackhead prices. Buy low, sell high and earn interest while you wait.

I love sell offs, everyone is panicking, meanwhile the professionals are loading up on cheap coins.
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
alt coin market has been pretty brutal these past couple of weeks. I sold another 3000 HBN yesterday. Saw a trade develop in another PoS coin so I rolled the BTC I got from the sale of HBN into that coin.

Things should pick up in about 4-6 days, which is when I will start PoS mining again.

what coin would it be?
also HBN got dosn so much wouldnt it be better to not sell at such cheap prices? ive sold at 20-30k satoshis.
Pages:
Jump to: