Pages:
Author

Topic: HBN Investment Journal - 2% returns every ten days - 90,000+ HBN Porfolio - page 8. (Read 69831 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Wow 7,000 PoS mined for the month that is awesome!

Wow.... I would be happy with just 700 .... or even less  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
Wow 7,000 PoS mined for the month that is awesome!
Activity: 504
Merit: 254
The lesson for the month of April is diversification.
I suggest that people really look into diversification for asset protection.

I can't believe it took you so long to realise this and advice people to do so.

It will teach you how to be smart.

Well...

I believe it was meant as "Here's a great example of why you should diversify your assets, I recommend you look into it" rather then "Oh wow, I just realized that diversification is key in trading!"
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125
The lesson for the month of April is diversification.
I suggest that people really look into diversification for asset protection.

I can't believe it took you so long to realise this and advice people to do so.

It will teach you how to be smart.

Well...
legendary
Activity: 1232
Also guys remember that Hashco.ws has Hobonickels Multipool support. Mine the most profitable coins and get paid in Hobonickels.

legendary
Alright fellow HBN Journal readers, here is the end of the month wrap up for April.

April:

PoS coins mined: 7303.151199 HBN
Orphans: stopped counting
Biggest PoS block: 363.978916 HBN

Year Total:

PoS coins mined: 20412.583048 HBN
Orphans: no clue
Biggest PoS block: 874.411018 HBN

Account Size:

96335.042617  HBN

I am a couple thousand coins shy of my 100,000 HBN goal. I should achieve that goal during the month of May. After which I will start cashing out on some PoS coins and start realizing gains. My confidence in HBN has grown this past month. The reasons are as follows:

Compound Interest and Maintaining Discipline:

It seems like holding tight and using compound interest is working to my benefit. I am minting a lot more coins as the months progress. Using coin-control to combine blocks as soon as they are minted has allowed me to really maximize my PoS mining. It takes a bit of work but its worth it. Also having the discipline to not panic sell at every little pump in price is really building up my confidence for when HBN really increases in price and I start to see bigger swings in my PnL (Profits and Loss).  

HBN Pump and Hold:

Project_Pump targeted HBN for a pump during the month of April. The price got pretty high and the market was unable to sustain it. However, the price did pull back and stabilize higher then what the price was before the pump. I would call this a Pump and Hold. A pump that results in higher prices is alot better than a pump that results in lower prices.

Asiacoin Scam

I was a victim of the Asiacoin scam. Right now I am at a loss of 2.5 BTC, however that can change around as AC is being revived as I type this. So how does that relate to HBN? Well, its important to know who is really behind the coin you are investing. Scamcoin devs only reinforce the need to do due diligence when it comes to what coins to invest in, which brings me to my last point.

Strong HBN Dev

I honestly can't give Tranz enough praise. My mind was blown when I learned four things about Tranz this past month.
- he has a 2 year plan with HBN and is confident he is 25% done with his development of HBN. Multiple-wallets, coin-control and Rasp Pi support are just some of the few things Tranz has implemented in HBN. I can't wait to see what else he has in store for HBN.
- he has made it clear that he will not take donations for all his hard work. I believe he uses any development funds to help the network by setting up VPS nodes for HBN to help with decentralization.
- Although he is 100% committed to HBN, he is willing to help other coin devs as well, one example is Tekcoin.
- He has given away over 100,000 HBN out of his own pocket, and has sold HBN at below market prices to help investors get in the game.

Most scamcoin devs have no long term plan, ask for bounties before a single coin is minted and will most likely run away with premines. The difference is night and day.

Final thought

The lesson for the month of April is diversification. Although I got burned on Asiacoin, I was diversified enough that it doesn't really hurt my overall portfolio. Going through the Asiacoin thread all you see is people claiming that they went all in on Asiacoin, with satoshis that took them months to mine. I got a tiny flesh-wound, others got disemboweled.

I suggest that people really look into diversification for asset protection. When it comes to investing in coins like HBN, try to spread out your bankroll into a basket of healthy PoS/PoW coins. Since this is a HBN Journal I am not going to promote other coins but if you spend 5 mins researching its easy to see which coins really stand out.

Here is to a prosperous May!

Tokyoghetto,

I don't know of you of but I wished I had followed your journal earlier.   If what you said about being a paramedic is true then that's enough for me! I heart you bro Smiley

Keep this journal running, it is one of my favorite posts.  And no, I am not a sock puppet....

Long live HBN!

Just to clarify, I am not a full blown Paramedic yet, but I am a licensed Emergency Medical Responder with the College of Paramedics. I will be doing my Primary Care Paramedic next year and hopefully my Advanced Care Paramedic after that. My current license allows me to work in the industrial/oil and gas side of things. I can also work on ambulances with EMT-P and EMT-A qualified personnel. Its pretty rewarding and I get to work in remote places.

That's just awesome bro.... Being able to give back is a very good feeling indeed!  We really should help each other more and enjoy life to the fullest.... Just never know what's in store tomorrow.

I am building up my HBN portfolio slowly but surely...  Used to have a bunch of small holdings in various alts but sold them all except for some CGA and PHS... Better late than never I guess.

Keep up the good work... You have my appreciation for what you do for the crypto community as well as society in general...
legendary
Tokyoghetto,

I don't know of you of but I wished I had followed your journal earlier.   If what you said about being a paramedic is true then that's enough for me! I heart you bro Smiley

Keep this journal running, it is one of my favorite posts.  And no, I am not a sock puppet....

Long live HBN!

Just to clarify, I am not a full blown Paramedic yet, but I am a licensed Emergency Medical Responder with the College of Paramedics. I will be doing my Primary Care Paramedic next year and hopefully my Advanced Care Paramedic after that. My current license allows me to work in the industrial/oil and gas side of things. I can also work on ambulances with EMT-P and EMT-A qualified personnel. Its pretty rewarding and I get to work in remote places.
Tokyoghetto,

Long live HBN!
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos

Taking down someone's reputation like you do, is a cheap shot in my opinion.  You didn't even give credit to what this journal did for you (if you truly own some HBN). You are talking as this was a scam, when all I see is sharing of information and knowledge.

just to explai na bit myself - i 'know' this guy from other threads, chats and his actions. im not posting this based on what he shared here - this topic is decent.
just know oen thing - there is another dump wallet which is even bigger.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
I am running off a Pi.
Could you give me a pointer on how to set up HoboNickels to run off a Raspberry Pi?
Enjoy!
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/8233-pihobonickels/

Thank you!

I picked up a 32GB SD card yesterday and was able to get hobonickelsd running on my Pi Smiley

The tutorial was really helpful. The only place where I got stuck was on step 3.2: "removed #include from scrypt_mine.cpp"
It took me some time to figure out that only applied to "#include ". After removing that it compiled fine.

Some other things I did was reallocate shared RAM from the GPU back to the system (sudo ./raspi-config), set a larger swap (1GB) and set USE_UPNP=1 in makefile.unix. I'm a happy hobo now.

Ahhh I am jealous of the pi runners.
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
You didn't even need to answer him, he is biggest troll on the forums. This is a really helpful thread and an inspiration for a lot of us who just started to know the crypto world. Thank you.

you are the smallest no-name tho. 8 posts.
is that u tokyo?! Wink))))))
Activity: 761
Mine Silent, Mine Deep
I am running off a Pi.
Could you give me a pointer on how to set up HoboNickels to run off a Raspberry Pi?
Enjoy!
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/8233-pihobonickels/

Thank you!

I picked up a 32GB SD card yesterday and was able to get hobonickelsd running on my Pi Smiley

The tutorial was really helpful. The only place where I got stuck was on step 3.2: "removed #include from scrypt_mine.cpp"
It took me some time to figure out that only applied to "#include ". After removing that it compiled fine.

Some other things I did was reallocate shared RAM from the GPU back to the system (sudo ./raspi-config), set a larger swap (1GB) and set USE_UPNP=1 in makefile.unix. I'm a happy hobo now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Dollar parity isn't looking impossible anymore.
legendary
he is proven to be in pump n dump groups, he made you follow - now you are feeding his pocket.

I wish I was, that scam was pretty clever. Even the most seasoned veterans got taken for a ride.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
You didn't even need to answer him, he is biggest troll on the forums. This is a really helpful thread and an inspiration for a lot of us who just started to know the crypto world. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1260
he is proven to be in pump n dump groups, he made you follow - now you are feeding his pocket.

legendary
I can't even bring myself to reply to him, but I will. He mentions all these coins, but hasn't provided reasons why. Where is his investment journal? I put my money where my mouth is. I produce results, its all in the journal for people to see. I could screen cap the countless emails from people thanking me for the journal, people begging me to sell them big blocks of HBN, often above market prices. I haven't received a single BTC donation for this journal. But this journal is one of the ways I know how to give back.

Even with insider info on the HBN pump, I didn't sell a single coin. Check the blockchain. 100% transparent. As far as PHS is concerned, who do you think is supplying all those bids on Cryptsy. Yesterday I bought 1600+ PHS alone. A small drop in the bucket compared to the amount of PHS I hold. 

Its not even about the money anymore. I work a fulltime job, I don't live off altcoins. If I wanted to make more money, I wouldn't need to run a pump and dump scam. One phone call and I can find myself in the oilfields of Northern Alberta. Been working oil rigs for over 3 years now. Got a call this weekend from a friend asking me if I wanted to work, turned it down so I can be with my family, instead of making $400 per day working 12 hours for 21 days straight in one the most dangerous occupations in the world.

Ever seen a rig burndown? I have. Nabors #9. I was there. Here is the video one of the safety guys took. Thankfully no one died and I am alive today to write about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9pQZaFKK7o

Ever seen a young man take a 800 lbs section of drilling pipe to the head, rendering him disabled and with the brain capacity of a 12 year old? I have. Its one of the reasons why I became a medic. One more thing that I do to help out others. Working in Paramedicine is hard and the burnout rate is high. I can provide proof of that too, I give you my real name and you can call the Alberta College of Paramedics to verify.

tell me forzendiablo, how do you contribute to the altcoin scene, let alone society? Seems to me like you are just a keyboard warrior who has nothing better to do than troll on BTCTalk. Perhaps you should start a investment journal of your own with LGD and show the world how you make money with LGD. Do you need a sponsor? If you are broke and destitute I am sure that for a 100 HBN a day I can put food on your table and clothes on your back. Actually HBN has staking for charity so perhaps we can all rally together to make sure you don't go cold or hungry. It might stop you from trashing other people and enjoy life a bit more. Another reason to invest in HBN.

This is the last time I am going to address this hater. I have better things to do. I didn't make this thread self-moderated for many reasons. One of them is 100% transparency. No ninja edits or deleting of comments in this thread. I feel bad for him, it seems like he really needs people to pump LGD or whatever coin he holds so he can make pennies. Really pathetic actually. There are more important things in life than money. My reputation is one of them.

End of month update should be up tonight, right now I have renovations kicking off at my house. One of the benefits of working hard and helping others.
Activity: 504
Merit: 254
this journal is good i also got fooled by it but there is one thing u are all missing - tokyo is actually selliung you his HBNs PHS all the time.

i sold all my PHS due to that, HBN is still have because i got on right time - before tokyo scammer changed price and i made him earn nothing.

now there is other coins based on PHS wallet which are staking even better but he lost the boat so he doesnt speak of them. instead of feeding pocket of tokyo bu buying his overpriced HBN/PHS better get into other coins based on PHS wallet:
LGD
ZC
UVC

and just laugh this guy in his face.

This is interesting, you seem somewhat frustrated about something?!?

before tokyo scammer changed price and i made him earn nothing.

for real? this is not a one man show... there are a many other people/investors involved in HBN. Serious and mature investors I would add, making HBN one of the strongest market out there.
Also some of those people are making genuine good work.  And I think the market price is reflecting this good work.

he made you follow - now you are feeding his pocket.

that's funny and what about your pockets?

tokyo is actually selliung you his HBNs PHS all the time.

Oh, tell me who's not selling his stuff? isn't what you cheaply did with your LGD, ZC, UVC?  Plus what's wrong in selling good stuff?

I think the word pump is too often miss used.  tokyoghetto started this journal in January.... we are now un May. the price as been steadily rising since last november. I don't see any pumps here, just a natural rise in value.  Plus tokyo is doing some actual work by sharing knowledge and spreading awareness to HBN.  If the result of that is a rising market price... well I find that more than justified.

I know tokyghetto as much as I know anybody else on this forum. So when I speak I don't speak for him but for myself.

Taking down someone's reputation like you do, is a cheap shot in my opinion.  You didn't even give credit to what this journal did for you (if you truly own some HBN). You are talking as this was a scam, when all I see is sharing of information and knowledge.

Tokyo shared publicly his address for this journal and this address is still there with the quantity of HBN that is supposed to be in. Judge for yourself. He could own 10 of these addresses for all I care, it doesn't change a thing to the work he does here. (F279k6BLzn9YPh2ARx35jo2HPLJL2S8cHr on http://hbn.blockx.info/richlist/)

I felt that I needed to reply since I found that your claims were unjustified, you're saying this is a good journal but yet you seemed frustrated/insulted and criticized something in a way that it's not.  The HBN community is genuine. The work that is done with HBN is good. So for whatever other personal motive tokyo is doing this, HBN is still bigger than him and for all I know, he's bringing awareness onto  an excellent coin backed by a strong community, witch is a strong point to invest in... making the price rise!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Guy bashes a stand-up forum member and one of the more successful altcoins, then tries to generate interest in 3 shitcoins that no one gives a rat's scrotum about. Hrmmmm....
Pages:
Jump to: