Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐛  HealthyWorm  •  Sig/Avatar Campaign  •  Full PoS  •  REAL SHOP OPEN  🐛 - page 16. (Read 68277 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
This is a mandatory pre-release of the wallet for v2.0. Yes, the design does not look complete, and you are correct
The fork kicks in at Block 150k and will reduce yearly stake rate from 2017% to 17% in addition to ending Proof-of-Work

Steps to update (New, more efficient database structure):
- Download wallet
- Run wallet for sync, close when finished syncing
- Copy wallet.dat from Roaming/HealthyWormCoin to Roaming/HealthyWorm
- Windows: Launch WORM with rescan.bat
- Linux: Launch WORM with ./HealthyWorm -rescan

There are several design issues currently, but it will function properly
Uses new data folder: Roaming/HealthyWorm or */.HealthyWorm
This update will require a full resync in addition to a full rename to HealthyWorm

NOTES: Yes, this is an incomplete UI update. I have been too busy with the actual Superworm farm to finish the new face and will continue to work on it as often as I can. The reason I am posting this now is because the fork kicks in at block 150k and I want to give people enough time to update to the new system before that. More updates soon will be posted on the YouTube channel
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
who has 70.5% of all coin in wallet? Owner?

Me. I'm also running the farm for http://healthyworm.com

Exactly what I wanted for an answer! The dev team has them.
where is new wallet sir ? Cheesy
Activity: 80
Merit: 3

Me. I'm also running the farm for http://healthyworm.com

Exactly what I wanted for an answer! The dev team has them.
Activity: 80
Merit: 3
I'll be posting the new wallet tonight. Please keep in mind, this is a brand new UI design and will continue to be updated. I will be posting it in the (incomplete) state it's at to ensure people have time to get on the right side of the fork on block 150k
Hallo, you have not sent sigcamp payment on this day
The interest rate is very high, what is the current supply?

Under 30 million total. Stake rate is getting drastically cut at block 150k

Do you mean block 20172017 or is there a new wallet that changes POS rate at block 150000?

https://github.com/HealthyWormDotCom/HealthyWormCoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L943

int64 GetProofOfStakeReward(int64 nCoinAge, int nHeight)
{
   int64 nRegularRate = 17;
   int64 nSubsidy = 2017 * nCoinAge * 33 / (365 * 33 + Cool * CENT;
   if (nHeight > 20172017) { nSubsidy = nRegularRate * nCoinAge * 33 / (365 * 33 + Cool * CENT; }
    return nSubsidy;
}

There will be a new wallet. It has been requested by many people to move up the rate cut
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

Do you mean block 20172017 or is there a new wallet that changes POS rate at block 150000?

https://github.com/HealthyWormDotCom/HealthyWormCoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L943

int64 GetProofOfStakeReward(int64 nCoinAge, int nHeight)
{
   int64 nRegularRate = 17;
   int64 nSubsidy = 2017 * nCoinAge * 33 / (365 * 33 + Cool * CENT;
   if (nHeight > 20172017) { nSubsidy = nRegularRate * nCoinAge * 33 / (365 * 33 + Cool * CENT; }
    return nSubsidy;
}

Regarding on POS

I transfer my coins into the wallet

Minting shows the transaction is now mature but i don't get any coins over hours, is there maturity age for it? But its showing me green

Maturity time is 17 minutes, but actual stake time will be much longer. Depending how many coins you have, it could take days. However, you are always building up coin age and when you do finally stake, you will receive the entire amount you were owed, as your reward is 'banked' and paid out in your next stake
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Regarding on POS

I transfer my coins into the wallet

Minting shows the transaction is now mature but i don't get any coins over hours, is there maturity age for it? But its showing me green
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Any other exchanges in the works for Worm?

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Hello sir,please check your pm, cause i not yet recive my payment sig camp this week .last payment in 4th june

Will be sent soon. Sometimes I'm a day or two late, but they will always come, I promise. Sorry
oke no problem sir, I am ready to remind you for every sunday no payment sigcamp  Cheesy Cheesy

Feel free to remind me, yes. I have so much going on with the worm farm now that I sometimes get a day or two behind on the crypto stuff, but I always watch the thread and check messages so all concerns will be seen (don't worry, I won't get mad for reminders, it's a free thread bump, which we need more of)

Speaking of that, keep this thread active, guys, more people are watching it than you think

Hello sir, now it's past sunday. I wait for sigcamp to pay ,thank you Smiley

Sent. Sorry, I get distracted (once football season starts, I never miss a Sunday send lol). Thanks for the reminder
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Hello, really great worm project there

How do i identify which block we are currently on now?

ETA how long duration for the stake to change from 2017% to 17%?

Currently it only ships to 50 US states now right?

Next, for the wallet, when i press Setting > Option, there will be tons of option and right below we will have
"OK" "Abbrechen" "Anwenden"

How can i fix it back to english?

Thanks

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/worm/

Will be posting new wallet soon. It will either be set to block 201708 or block 150000 to speed it up more, not sure yet

Uses your locally set language
We want it sooner (block 150000), to prevent runaway inflation

they already say: https://twitter.com/HealthyWormCoin/status/876839348725059584
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Hello, really great worm project there

How do i identify which block we are currently on now?

ETA how long duration for the stake to change from 2017% to 17%?

Currently it only ships to 50 US states now right?

Next, for the wallet, when i press Setting > Option, there will be tons of option and right below we will have
"OK" "Abbrechen" "Anwenden"

How can i fix it back to english?

Thanks

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/worm/

Will be posting new wallet soon. It will either be set to block 201708 or block 150000 to speed it up more, not sure yet

Uses your locally set language
We want it sooner (block 150000), to prevent runaway inflation
Hello sir,please check your pm, cause i not yet recive my payment sig camp this week .last payment in 4th june

Will be sent soon. Sometimes I'm a day or two late, but they will always come, I promise. Sorry
oke no problem sir, I am ready to remind you for every sunday no payment sigcamp  Cheesy Cheesy

Feel free to remind me, yes. I have so much going on with the worm farm now that I sometimes get a day or two behind on the crypto stuff, but I always watch the thread and check messages so all concerns will be seen (don't worry, I won't get mad for reminders, it's a free thread bump, which we need more of)

Speaking of that, keep this thread active, guys, more people are watching it than you think

Hello sir, now it's past sunday. I wait for sigcamp to pay ,thank you Smiley
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Pages:
Jump to: