Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐛  HealthyWorm  •  Sig/Avatar Campaign  •  Full PoS  •  REAL SHOP OPEN  🐛 - page 25. (Read 68277 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
i see 4 days ago worm have 30k satoshi price on exchange Huh and now broke to 5k satoshi.
what happend there ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php WORM is listed for voting now. There are also an exchange on this site which will start trading soon...
If you create an account you can use my reflink: https://poswallet.com/login.php?referral=HammerHard
I think this is a big deal.  The way all those mega box stores sell all these weedkillers and pesticides has a very harmful effect on the soil, and obviously on worms and other bugs.   Birds eat those insects and slowly (or maybe quickly) get poisoned.  It's good the Blockchain community can do something about this in some way.

Correct. We don't even use soil so there is no chance of that garbage leaking into my farm. These also make excellent chicken feed
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I think this is a big deal.  The way all those mega box stores sell all these weedkillers and pesticides has a very harmful effect on the soil, and obviously on worms and other bugs.   Birds eat those insects and slowly (or maybe quickly) get poisoned.  It's good the Blockchain community can do something about this in some way.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
Need bigger markets and higher volume for an actual price

[email protected]

The more of you that email them, the faster it gets added

Why don't you want Yobit instead of Bittrex? There is bigger chance for listibg on Yobit and it is a good market too. I don't like Bittrex. It's dying.

It is very unlikely that WORM will be on Yobit
I thought someone paid the listing fee?

They did. However, it was returned with no explanation as to why
Well that just sucks

Yep. It is what it is, we just move on

Tpay are also having exactly the same problem. Paid for listing quite some time back and still waiting. Like you say best to just move on and wait.

Go to Cryptopia I love it there <3

I'll vote for worm in cryptopia too Smiley I also like trading there.  And besides, once Worm hit the maximum vote it will automatically listed to their exchange.  With the current price of Worm I bet many voters will be interested to push their vote button for Worm.

[email protected]

Why don't you want Yobit instead of Bittrex? There is bigger chance for listibg on Yobit and it is a good market too. I don't like Bittrex. It's dying.

I remember you had a war with yobit about your attempts to harm their ROM-market

bittrex it would be nice

Not true. They added a few things of mine after that, including CUBE. However, their version of CUBE is not the mainnet version (they are on v1.0). No users can ever withdraw any coins; they are only trading literal lines in a database for that (and other) markets. It is not a loss for us not to be on there

Bittrex is not dying, but they have a lot to work on, but that would be the best fit for us at this moment. I promise you.. if every one of you sends a quick email ([email protected]) once a day to them asking to add WORM, it will be on there very quickly; that's how they work and judge community interest. I would also like to be on c-cex, but I think Yuriy is still mad at me for telling people they were staking the CUBE and PRIME balances of their users. Don't shoot the messenger, fix the practices, move on, and add our coin Yuriy
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

[email protected]

Well that just sucks

Tpay are also having exactly the same problem. Paid for listing quite some time back and still waiting. Like you say best to just move on and wait.

Go to Cryptopia I love it there <3
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
[email protected]
I remember you had a war with yobit about your attempts to harm their ROM-market
bittrex it would be nice

This might be the reason why Yobit turned Worm down.  Anyway, it is not the coins lost, how about cryptopia?  Is it listed on the voting list?  I could help and vote for Worm there.  But it is always better to be listed on a bigger exchange like Bittrex.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100

[email protected]

bittrex it would be nice

[email protected]

Well that just sucks

Activity: 597

[email protected]

Well that just sucks

[email protected]

Activity: 597

[email protected]

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

[email protected]

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1231

[email protected]

Why don't you want Yobit instead of Bittrex? There is a bigger chance for listing on Yobit and it is a good market too. I don't like Bittrex. It's dying.
The worm market is one of the strangest I heabe seen. Have a look at  tradesatoshi their prices are high which is good. There are strange trades on trade satoshi one is 9btc I do not understand that at all, why on earth would anyone pay 9 bitcoin? ? Then when we have a look at coin exchange the price drop is heavy. It is only 9k satoshi buy price. Sell is 24k I was disappointed to see those prices so low. I hope they go u soon. What do you guys say ?

[email protected]

Activity: 966
Merit: 535
The worm market is one of the strangest I heabe seen. Have a look at  tradesatoshi their prices are high which is good. There are strange trades on trade satoshi one is 9btc I do not understand that at all, why on earth would anyone pay 9 bitcoin? ? Then when we have a look at coin exchange the price drop is heavy. It is only 9k satoshi buy price. Sell is 24k I was disappointed to see those prices so low. I hope they go u soon. What do you guys say ?
Pages:
Jump to: