Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐛  HealthyWorm  •  Sig/Avatar Campaign  •  Full PoS  •  REAL SHOP OPEN  🐛 - page 21. (Read 68277 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I'll try to find a better camera for the really small ones. I don't think my phone or camera will be able to catch them this small
So, are you now a farmer?

What is the commercial benefit of superworms? Do you plan to become a millionaire through superworms?

I am just asking curious questions

He's breeding worms in barrels to create bin juice for everyone to use to grow super plants Cheesy Wink
People will eat these worms, in a financial crisis. This might also be good for preppers, so that readily edible worms are available, straight from the garden, in the event of a power outage, banking crisis or any other emergency.

I wonder what they taste like. Sad I hope they are cooked well  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I went to Ubuntu.
How to Install a wallet?

GUI or daemon wallet ? It's a piece of piss Cheesy
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I went to Ubuntu.
How to Install a wallet?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
By the way, for whoever was asking about a rich list, it's the ledger tab on explorer. I just remembered someone asked earlier

http://explorer.healthyworm.com/ledger.php

Yes that was me. Thank you. You always reply and get back to us in ample time I really appreciate it.
Damn looks like there some with over 100k worms. Wonder who those are.
Therer a few with over 1k, 1k is alot. 100k is mind blowing. Hopefully I will get into the hundreds soon. xD

I think the ledger might need a reindex. It was showing like 225% of total coins yesterday lol
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
By the way, for whoever was asking about a rich list, it's the ledger tab on explorer. I just remembered someone asked earlier

Yes that was me. Thank you. You always reply and get back to us in ample time I really appreciate it.
Damn looks like there some with over 100k worms. Wonder who those are.
Therer a few with over 1k, 1k is alot. 100k is mind blowing. Hopefully I will get into the hundreds soon. xD

I'll try to find a better camera for the really small ones. I don't think my phone or camera will be able to catch them this small

What is the commercial benefit of superworms? Do you plan to become a millionaire through superworms?

He's breeding worms in barrels to create bin juice for everyone to use to grow super plants Cheesy Wink
People will eat these worms, in a financial crisis. This might also be good for preppers, so that readily edible worms are available, straight from the garden, in the event of a power outage, banking crisis or any other emergency.

These can be easily freeze-dried, as well. A lot of people do that for feeding their chickens
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Paul got the reindex done today on the explorer. Should be back up to functional. Very weird (display only) situation we had, but it's all sorted now

http://explorer.healthyworm.com

Is there a rich list ? Or a way to see the most filled wallets ? I like to compare to see how my staking weight and bagholding fits in.
I say bagholding because not every single worm is staking. For example the ones in the exchange ect.

The worm does breed like real worms. Very fast ! xD

How is the farm doing Dev ? Too many worms still ?

Yes, I need to expand big time

Could you please take some new updated pictures I would love to see how our little wormies are doing ^^
Have you been selling some ? How is the shop doing ? You twitter account looks really good though well done !

I can try taking some pics this weekend, but they are way way small right now. The ones I'm selling are what I have from the last round. Once these mature more, I will be selling them for: 1000 WORMS for $19.99 - Somewhere around there to be competitive with the rest of the market and undercut them a bit. I'm only selling packs of 100 right now while I build the supply up more. There are now two bins (almost on the third) growing for the commercial rate
Paul got the reindex done today on the explorer. Should be back up to functional. Very weird (display only) situation we had, but it's all sorted now

Is there a rich list ? Or a way to see the most filled wallets ? I like to compare to see how my staking weight and bagholding fits in.
I say bagholding because not every single worm is staking. For example the ones in the exchange ect.

Could you please take some new updated pictures I would love to see how our little wormies are doing ^^
Have you been selling some ? How is the shop doing ? You twitter account looks really good though well done !

legendary

Greedy WORM  Cheesy, LOL

iGotWORMs, LOL

Thanks to everyone who has signed up. Plenty of slots still available

March 5th
Payments sent for both signature and avatar users

WORM Signature / Avatar Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/healthywormcoin-worm-signature-and-avatar-campaign-amounts-increase-weekly-1775767
HealthyWormCoin Twitter Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/healthywormcoin-worm-twitter-campaign-amounts-increase-weekly-1781699

YouTube is getting a bit hard to keep track of

From now on, please just send everything in one message, no need for fake names, and please have at least a profile picture for your things

Comments and likes help a lot too please do more comments relevant to the content and likes!
This one is applied for next week or right now? Some of my friend follow Healthyworm.com channel without profile picture Sad.

A lot of these accounts this week are being removed or deleted or something. It keeps going up to 700 then back down to 650ish. If it's a bunch of fake spam accounts then it's not that productive when they get removed

From now on, please just send everything in one message, no need for fake names, and please have at least a profile picture for your things

Comments and likes help a lot too please do more comments relevant to the content and likes!

Yes it must be a pain for you. I don't think you should pay for fake accounts since they don't help you may as well be using a traffic exchange website you will get higher quality that way.

This one is applied for next week or right now? Some of my friend follow Healthyworm.com channel without profile picture Sad.

He just doesn't want a subscription base based on nothing buy fakes because it doesn't help. It is just going to damage the image of healthy worm. I would rather not have a subscriber then have a fake one.

That's what I'm trying not to do. Fake doesn't help much with no interaction
Pages:
Jump to: