Pages:
Author

Topic: HEAT Discussion and Technical info - page 28. (Read 61463 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 06:54:50 PM
Must say that im wery satisfied how heat group answers questions. 2 times asked something and both anserws arrived fast  Smiley
1 thing that heat should start doing is hype and adwertising.. 
Activity: 631
Merit: 258
January 06, 2018, 06:02:22 PM
any idea of what is happening with cryptopia wallet not accepting new deposits?
have the team contacted the exchange already?
do we have an estimated date for opening?
Contacted a couple of times. Cryptopia normally take their time with any updates and responses.

Short of resources, we kind of understand Wink

Hello , I am a long time supporter of Heat.

I transferred some BTC from the Heat wallet, but instead of going to my BTC wallet it seems to go to Heat Ledger Ltd.  
How can i get you to give it it my wallet?

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
January 06, 2018, 07:13:07 AM
Contacted a couple of times. Cryptopia normally take their time with any updates and responses.

thanks. will wait so...
nothing else we can do I suppose.
Activity: 773
Merit: 500
Heatledger.com
January 05, 2018, 05:50:06 PM

Activity: 465
Merit: 250
shoutofgaia
January 05, 2018, 04:43:43 PM
New rules and a new page devoted for the heat legends pool.

A higher monthly ROI and a guarantee daily reward even if the network is down. Take a read here.

http://www.cryptocurrencies.fi/heatlegends-pool/
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
January 05, 2018, 03:53:32 PM
January 05, 2018, 12:33:40 PM
Y trolls are hilarious. Same bs ewery day last 3 yers  Cool
And still heat going to the moon.
I hawe been part of heat 2 months and i hawe enjoyed ewery minute of the ride. Ups and downs but best thing is that i made already money  Grin

Again someone with 2 messeges and both bs.  
Activity: 18
January 05, 2018, 08:07:22 AM
2 months in, still no news of how to actually get the hand on my HEAT I bought at the ICO.
January 05, 2018, 07:30:37 AM
I must say Heat 3.0 sound wery intresting project.. Dudes dont rush and start hyping. They are letting the heat speak by it self. Hype will come for real reasons.
Im wery surprised how easy that client is in use. I hawe had any problems with it.

Only problem is that im not sure how many Lambos does fit in my garage.

1 thing i dont undrestand.
Can someone explain what that € and dollar gateway means?
Activity: 5
January 04, 2018, 05:45:39 PM
I have decided to start running a pool for HEAT due to some small network issues lately. Hopefully we can gather a few big accounts in this pool and give the network the needed stability. The pool will function with a flat return rate, starting with 3.5%.

More info can be read here http://www.cryptocurrencies.fi/news/cryptocurrencies-group-opens-a-pool-for-heat-forging/.

I will build a separate page for the pool. Some possible profits from the pool will be used to community projects.

Happy forging heaters!
3.5% daily?

means if someone leases 100,000 heat to you, he / she can expect 350 coins per day or am I missing something?

Or use my pool ... no fees till end of march 2018; than only 1% of payouts!

1. Log into your account in the HEAT wallet (web/desktop does not matter)
2. Use the top-right "hamburger" menu to select "lease balance"
3. As recipient use 1842674054425679153
4. Choose a period of blocks, with a minimum of 1440 and a maximum of 300000. This will define the leasing period, with 1440 being approx. half a day of leasing. Do note that a 1440 block period might almost go unnoticed, so would suggest to set it a bit higher
5. Click on "send" and you're all set!
6. You can repeat this action to define a follow-up leasing period, which means that automatically your new lease will start when the current one is over
7. For a withdrawal, send a message to the heat forging pool account in the HEAT wallet.
shoutofgaia
January 04, 2018, 05:44:56 PM
I have decided to start running a pool for HEAT due to some small network issues lately. Hopefully we can gather a few big accounts in this pool and give the network the needed stability. The pool will function with a flat return rate, starting with 3.5%.

More info can be read here http://www.cryptocurrencies.fi/news/cryptocurrencies-group-opens-a-pool-for-heat-forging/.

I will build a separate page for the pool. Some possible profits from the pool will be used to community projects.

Happy forging heaters!
3.5% daily?

means if someone leases 100,000 heat to you, he / she can expect 350 coins per day or am I missing something?

A monthly return of 3,54%. The updated 'rules' in the link. Payouts will be done daily.
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
January 04, 2018, 02:29:12 PM

Happy forging heaters!
3.5% daily?

shoutofgaia
January 04, 2018, 08:47:54 AM

Happy forging heaters!
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
January 04, 2018, 01:44:07 AM
I think another update for heat forging coming soon, I'm having trouble forging heat again :-(
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
January 03, 2018, 05:32:15 PM
Great start of the year for HEAT, if the team will manage to do all the promised stuff we should hit $10 easily per coin!
Go HEAT!
Activity: 53
January 03, 2018, 05:29:27 PM
SUPPORT:

From Svante: "For serious and long delayed cases please send HEAT message to 9583431768758058558 with your data so we can have a look at it while support channels are clogged."

If your deposit or withdrawal is lost in limbo because of random forks, send the details to above adress!

Hopefully soon the forks will be over..
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
January 03, 2018, 05:07:08 PM
How long a btc withdrawal takes?

It has taken about 5 days for me now.

Definitely worth 100's of millions...
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
January 03, 2018, 03:48:32 PM
Wow did I miss some news or why the big rise?
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 01:58:49 PM
How long a btc withdrawal takes?
Activity: 5
January 03, 2018, 10:54:17 AM
I have transfered my btc to heat wallet..i can see btc balance on left column as asset.
but unfortunately it says insufficient balance when i place an order.

Is something do i need to do before placing an order?

Any action on the AE needs 0.01 heat at the moment..

Send your account number in a reply or in the trollbox and I or someone else will send you 0.05 HEAT.

Thanks someone sent me ..
order went through...

Go heat
Pages:
Jump to: