Pages:
Author

Topic: HEAT Discussion and Technical info - page 31. (Read 61463 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 01:13:41 AM
When I sign into my HEAT wallet with my user name and secret phrase and 4 digit pin it shows no balance and no transaction history. The long number at the top left hand corner under "(no name)" does not match any number I have written down either.
Is there something I'm missing?
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 09:52:57 PM
If HEAT can solve the two main problems of blockchains: extensibility and privacy.DAppsThe ability to analyze data anonymously.HEAT will have a huge market prospect in the future.Most block chain project data still have to be stored in the form of centralized databases, not real decentralization   Without privacy, users can't protect their data and business secrets, and they don't use block chain technology.
Activity: 53
December 28, 2017, 09:16:08 PM
Nice and stable release!
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
HEAT Ledger
December 28, 2017, 03:58:32 PM
HEAT WALLET 2.4.0 | Windows and Linux desktop

This desktop wallet release embeds the 2.4.0 server version which is a mandatory update. If your wallet does not use the built in server (default behavior of the wallet is to connect to a remote API node) you could still use that but you'll lack the client side (UI) improvements.

Note

The virtual order matcher (instant asset exchange order feedback) is still disabled, we are enabling that in the next wallet update. Because of this you have to wait until the next block (30 seconds) to see your balances updated and to see orders matched and trades made.

When the virtual order matcher is enabled we'll update the web based wallet on https://heatwallet.com and put out a new wallet release.

About the HEAT LEDGER 2.4.0 server

This is a hard fork, a mandatory update of the HEAT network. This update fixes a bug introduced in 2.1.0.

The hard fork will take effect at block 956000.

Nodes below 2.4.0 can not be used to forge in the main HEAT chain.

API Information

https://heatwallet.com/api/#/

HEAT SDK

https://www.npmjs.com/package/heat-sdk

Changes

• Updated default properties to always perform a scan and validation on every startup.
  • Set remaining balance limit of 0.01 HEAT for ask orders of HEAT due to large number of accidental account drainings and subsequent asset withdrawal incapacity

Get it here

https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatwallet/releases/tag/v2.4.0

Mac release will follow.
Activity: 53
December 27, 2017, 07:33:11 PM
Can you estimate when trading on the exchange and withdrawls will be possible again?
Trading should work well starting since a few blocks ago.

Pending BTC withdrawals are processed later tonight, and daily thereafter until further notice.

just upgraded, how do I know my node is forging correctly?

When you get non-zero values at the top right next to the stop mining button Smiley
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
December 27, 2017, 06:34:33 PM
Can you estimate when trading on the exchange and withdrawls will be possible again?

Pending BTC withdrawals are processed later tonight, and daily thereafter until further notice.

just upgraded, how do I know my node is forging correctly?
Activity: 773
Merit: 500
Heatledger.com
December 27, 2017, 03:13:40 PM

Activity: 711
Merit: 204
December 27, 2017, 02:55:43 PM
Activity: 421
HEAT Ledger
December 27, 2017, 02:38:45 PM
HEAT LEDGER 2.4.0 - MANDATORY UPDATE

HEAT LEDGER 2.4.0

This is a hard fork, a mandatory update of the HEAT network. This update fixes a bug introduced in 2.1.0.

The hard fork will take effect at block 956000.

Nodes below 2.4.0 can not be used to forge in the main HEAT chain.

API Information

https://heatwallet.com/api/#/

HEAT SDK

https://www.npmjs.com/package/heat-sdk

Changes

• Updated default properties to always perform a scan and validation on every startup.
  • Set remaining balance limit of 0.01 HEAT for ask orders of HEAT due to large number of accidental account drainings and subsequent asset withdrawal incapacity

https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatledger/releases/tag/v2.4.0
December 27, 2017, 11:57:20 AM
NOTE: heatwallet.com and minion nodes are about to switch to to a healthier chain with an imminent hard fork release fixing the current network chaos, arising from a fresh bug in java core software since v.2.1.0. Release is expected to be up at github in some hours. Recent transactions linger around and are mostly applied to the consensus chain after fork.
anxiously waiting for it...
Activity: 773
Merit: 500
Heatledger.com
December 27, 2017, 10:17:42 AM
NOTE: heatwallet.com and minion nodes are about to switch to to a healthier chain with an imminent hard fork release fixing the current network chaos, arising from a fresh bug in java core software since v.2.1.0. Release is expected to be up at github in some hours. Recent transactions linger around and are mostly applied to the consensus chain after fork.
Activity: 448
December 27, 2017, 08:46:45 AM
Hello, tell me when will the exchange?

Your going to need to make a bit more sense than that if you want an answer
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 07:40:40 AM
Hello, tell me when will the exchange?
December 26, 2017, 11:18:11 PM

---------------------------> HEAT Ledger Telegram Channel (Non-Official)<---------------------------

http://t.me/HEATLedgerNonOfficial
December 26, 2017, 10:29:02 PM
I think heat has the potential to be worth a hundred to five hundred a coin at the very least. I think

That's a bit extreme however it can definitely go x50 in my opinion. just give it a couple of years and boom. Lambos for all....!
Activity: 68
December 26, 2017, 01:28:25 PM
I think heat has the potential to be worth a hundred to five hundred a coin at the very least. I think
December 25, 2017, 10:24:07 PM
So last night I sent a HEAT transaction and it didnt go through properly. The amount i sent has not arrived into the account i sent it to and it is also now missing from the account i sent it from ... Any ideas where and when my funds may show up Devs? There seems to be no record of it at all now.. hmmm

rest assured that our funds are safe, even if you can't find any relevant record :-)

wait for 24 hours, if transactions still didn't go through it will time out, and your funds will come back to you.

Happened to me earlier too

Funds have returned to the wallet Smiley
December 25, 2017, 07:59:09 AM
So last night I sent a HEAT transaction and it didnt go through properly. The amount i sent has not arrived into the account i sent it to and it is also now missing from the account i sent it from ... Any ideas where and when my funds may show up Devs? There seems to be no record of it at all now.. hmmm

rest assured that our funds are safe, even if you can't find any relevant record :-)

wait for 24 hours, if transactions still didn't go through it will time out, and your funds will come back to you.

Happened to me earlier too
Activity: 74
December 25, 2017, 04:45:40 AM
can I now withdraw btc from heatwallet ? or can be problems?
December 25, 2017, 03:40:35 AM
Pages:
Jump to: