Pages:
Author

Topic: ████ HEAVILY TRADED ████ Rapecoin ████ Proof of rape / Scrypt N / DGW ████ - page 2. (Read 19773 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
i accidentally bought a coin at one of these pages. it all happened so fast.

say hello to candycoin, the newest member of the rapecoin family:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599913.new#new
comkort fixed the problem. no wonder that we didn't reach the moon yet.

rap/btc - rap/ltc - rap/doge markets finally open for trading on comkort
next stop: the pink floyd side of the moon

https://comkort.com/market/trade/rap_btc

i feel raped! comkort seems to buggy. doesn't take my btc/rap buy order.
totally forgot that i transferred some bitcoins to comkort to manipulate the price and be the first one actually buying this coin. get ready for the moon, if i manage to to find the password and the energy because it's far too early for a beauty like me.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Dunno if this joke has been made yet, but "ASIC & Multipool Resistant" should have "(but only resistant at first)" appended to it. lol

Also, for those who are offended by this coin (and not aware their ignorance and lack of intelligence is what's really offensive), this coin rattles the cages and stomps in the face of all the other shitcoins that have come out saying they are for some backwards cause or arbitrary ideologue. This coin is doing something really positive for the altcoin community, and if someone really comes to the creators door one day and starts asking questions, I think some much deserved real-talk about the crypto community will probably come from him. I honestly see this as a starting point for a very positive altcoin and a more real donation-and-cause oriented community than even the dogecoin community. It would be funny because of irony and things.

Think of the things. Take my word on it.

Drop the crack pipe.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
Next up
NIGERcoin
air dropped to any nigerian as long as they prove their identity by sending me $5 via western union
honest bro
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Dunno if this joke has been made yet, but "ASIC & Multipool Resistant" should have "(but only resistant at first)" appended to it. lol

Also, for those who are offended by this coin (and not aware their ignorance and lack of intelligence is what's really offensive), this coin rattles the cages and stomps in the face of all the other shitcoins that have come out saying they are for some backwards cause or arbitrary ideologue. This coin is doing something really positive for the altcoin community, and if someone really comes to the creators door one day and starts asking questions, I think some much deserved real-talk about the crypto community will probably come from him. I honestly see this as a starting point for a very positive altcoin and a more real donation-and-cause oriented community than even the dogecoin community. It would be funny because of irony and things.

Think of the things. Take my word on it.
Activity: 15
I was messing around with GIMP, but not really getting what I wanted. I'll take some this weekend & see what I come up with... Ha!
Activity: 376
RAP and RAPE are two different words with a whole different environment.

one doesn't simply type RAPE and pronounce RAP.
You're right. I should take some LSD in order to do this correctly.
Hold your horses, these things don't happen overnight!
My idea is a rape scene, with the words... "She shouldn't have listened to RAP!"
Activity: 194
great news. am going to buy some rapecoins while they are cheap.

price going up, 25% increase today - better get in quick
I'm drunk as hell & working on the most VILE coin logo! I hope it works. Wait & see  Tongue
The wallet is still a mess by the way. I can't even get it to run on my computer.... but I am still very supportive of RAPEcoin.
Luke, I have news from your Father - it was an accident!

RapeCoin needs new super-logo as all coins, so I announce the logo contest.

There is the link to special thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rap-logo-contest-huge-reward-582911!

Logo contest will be ended May, 12 at 00:00. After that our community will vote for favorites (I will create a vote) and a decision will be made in 24 hours.

Reward for winner is 2 RAP! Today 2 RAP is approximately equal to 0.001 BTC.

Ready, steady, go!

great news. am going to buy some rapecoins while they are cheap.
Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Not a good image for your exchange there buddy. How can you support this crap.
Activity: 182
First off, there is a typo in the first sentence of the OP "Rap Victims"?
2nd , This coin is stupid, yea, because women who get raped need crypto currency, that will solve all their problems. . . why not just setup a website that TAKES other forms of crypto currency with the intention of funding support groups/clinics?

That would be the logical thing to do! but no . . . pretty fucked up IMO people trying to make money off of these stupid coins based on victimization of people, what do people do ? sit around all day and think shit like "You know what? we can get people to buy crypto currency if we stamp a sticker of a raped woman on it!"
cmon seriously...

I agree that it would be a great idea to have a crypto-currency that supports rape victims or a crypto-fund that does so. I wish i had the skills do do such a thing. Within this infinite universe there is a ying for every yang.
You cannot stifle the free speech of someone be cause you think it's in bad taste or disagree.
Have you also considered the fact that laughter is one of the most powerful healing mechanisms on the planet, especially in the face of tragedy... there is a fine line.

I disagree with this entirely. Do you really think any organization that deals with rape victims is going to want to be associated with some cryptocurrency that's run by a bunch of people posting jokes about how rape is funny and making memes and cartoon logos and pictures about it? If this is in fact a real coin and wasn't just a complete joke then it goes right up there on the shitcoin list with such amazing coins as MH370.
Activity: 18
Pages:
Jump to: