Pages:
Author

Topic: ████ HEAVILY TRADED ████ Rapecoin ████ Proof of rape / Scrypt N / DGW ████ - page 3. (Read 19773 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Even for a world full of shit-coin clones this is stupid. Anyone that mines this is a complete moron as no exchange will every list it. If you can't see this for what it is then you deserve to get took. You should be insulted that the OP thinks so low of you people that someone would think it wise to even try such a money grab.

https://comkort.com/post/20_04_coins

It's just about to get listed on an exchange. I guess the rebranding worked. There is no sanity in the alt-coin world.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
First off, there is a typo in the first sentence of the OP "Rap Victims"?
2nd , This coin is stupid, yea, because women who get raped need crypto currency, that will solve all their problems. . . why not just setup a website that TAKES other forms of crypto currency with the intention of funding support groups/clinics?

That would be the logical thing to do! but no . . . pretty fucked up IMO people trying to make money off of these stupid coins based on victimization of people, what do people do ? sit around all day and think shit like "You know what? we can get people to buy crypto currency if we stamp a sticker of a raped woman on it!"
cmon seriously...

I agree that it would be a great idea to have a crypto-currency that supports rape victims or a crypto-fund that does so. I wish i had the skills do do such a thing. Within this infinite universe there is a ying for every yang.
You cannot stifle the free speech of someone be cause you think it's in bad taste or disagree.
Have you also considered the fact that laughter is one of the most powerful healing mechanisms on the planet, especially in the face of tragedy... there is a fine line.
Activity: 168
First off, there is a typo in the first sentence of the OP "Rap Victims"?
2nd , This coin is stupid, yea, because women who get raped need crypto currency, that will solve all their problems. . . why not just setup a website that TAKES other forms of crypto currency with the intention of funding support groups/clinics?

That would be the logical thing to do! but no . . . pretty fucked up IMO people trying to make money off of these stupid coins based on victimization of people, what do people do ? sit around all day and think shit like "You know what? we can get people to buy crypto currency if we stamp a sticker of a raped woman on it!"
cmon seriously...
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I learn fast :)
Even for a world full of shit-coin clones this is stupid. Anyone that mines this is a complete moron as no exchange will every list it. If you can't see this for what it is then you deserve to get took. You should be insulted that the OP thinks so low of you people that someone would think it wise to even try such a money grab.
will antminers work with this?

is it convertable to bitcoin,litecoin etc

if so im in

I'm in as long as I can get the damn wallet to work. To hell with the PC Nazi's... I say leave it as RAPEcoin, not Rap-e.
Activity: 50
will antminers work with this?

is it convertable to bitcoin,litecoin etc

if so im in
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Just saw this coin. I think it is sick. I hope it dies.

I just saw "John Doe" in the hospital. I think he's sick. I hope he dies. This defies logic.
Activity: 182
they should combine this coin with herpescoin and northkorcoin then they could have the evil trifecta
Activity: 145
Just saw this coin. I think it is sick. I hope it dies.
What's up with the wallet? It crashes instantly when I try to open it.
Also are there any mining pools for this? I think it's a great idea for a coin!  Cheesy
I gotta have some Rape!
Activity: 182
Breaking news: Rapecoin devs announce marketing blitz to implement rapecoin as the premier trading mechanism in federal prisons nationwide!
Activity: 82
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
At least spell this annoucement right . The only one who will love this coin will the rapist themselves.

Raise awareness for rap victims
    Earn money while raising awareness for rap victims
    It's simple, easy to use and ITS 100% FREE

Activity: 72
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Yes. My 68 year old mother said the exact same thing to you.

Retard.

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Grow the fuck up dude. At least try to troll with something remotely funny.

This is just sad and pathetic.

Pages:
Jump to: