Pages:
Author

Topic: Help me in understanding bitcoins - page 4. (Read 2139 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 121
December 14, 2017, 05:16:55 AM
Help me to understand bitcoin

First you make reseach about the bitcoin, watched the video in you tube and asked your friend about bitcoin . Tell him or her to teach you how to invest in trading bitcoin, and the about signature/ bounty campaign. Bitcoin is easy to understand and learn.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
December 12, 2017, 10:59:21 AM
Bitcoin is like money but this differs in so many aspect. Bitcoin unlike money, bitcoin is not tangible, your 5 senses cannot detect it. Bitcoin unlike money is decentralized, no government, no is in charge of everything. Those are just basics.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 12:25:25 PM
Hey Guys,

Can you help me in understanding bitcoins , the ecosystem , origin and how it really works. I tried to find them but information is available in bits and pieces so looking forward for your help in it.

Thanks,
Gaurav

best way to learn is trying to make it .
start  making wallet , move some bitcoin and start learning , loss , learn from loss
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 09:02:22 AM
Great! I also a newbie and I'm still finding some more ways on how can I understand what bitcoin is all I know right now is that bitcoins are Crypto Currencies. it is a digital currency that only exist electronically.

I'll keep an eye on this post, Because I also want to understand more about what bitcoin is. by the way i'm also doing some research about bitcoins I watch youtube videos and google some terms.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 08:49:05 AM
Hey Guys,

Can you help me in understanding bitcoins , the ecosystem , origin and how it really works. I tried to find them but information is available in bits and pieces so looking forward for your help in it.

Thanks,
Gaurav
Do not be lazy dude and go to Youtube and other resources, there everything is rooted to the smallest detail in popular language
Activity: 518
December 06, 2017, 08:45:09 AM
Hey Guys,

Thanks,
Gaurav
Make a deep and thorough research man! Not all the answers here are complete and detailed. Maybe some give you half of the information that you want but all the info can be searched in the internet. But the moat important thing you need to know is what are the plans of bitcoin and how does it work. If you know these two, you can now start in bitcoin. Its really hard to explain all here but trust me all the information you want to know can be researched.
Activity: 434
December 06, 2017, 07:23:41 AM
Hey Guys,

Thanks,
Gaurav
if you really want to know about bitcoin i suggest that you do your own research do not depend on the people here in the forum because sometimes people share about the things they know but it's not enough information for you. and sometimes your understanding maybe different from others.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 07:09:17 AM
It's too hard to explain it in just one reply, so i suggest you should browse more in the internet, because all your questions about bitcoin will be solve in there. Try to read and read if you want to aquire more knowledge about bitcoin. For now all i can say to be able for you understand what is bitcoin is, it is the first cryto currency and the most popular of all cryto currency.
Activity: 84
December 06, 2017, 07:03:31 AM
Bitcoin is experimented by satoshi nakamoto but still now its a mystery who is this man,
It is decentralized, digital currency and continuing rising now a days,unstoppable and very useful .
Activity: 147
December 06, 2017, 06:56:54 AM
I suggest you'll start by understanding what are Wallets, Private keys,Public keys,What is a block in the blockchain,What is mining and after you'll read about these topics you will probably have more questions popping up so just search search and search. GLGL
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
December 06, 2017, 06:45:28 AM
Hey Guys,

Thanks,
Gaurav

I guess you shoud start first in its nature since its origin and maker is somewhat unknown and only comes from a name of satoshi nakamoto which never been seen by anyone. I think the best way to understand bitcoin is through learning the market itself though investing to it doesn't require you to learn its very core, you just need some basic skills in trading and patience to wait and hold your bitcoins.
Activity: 434
November 26, 2017, 11:26:54 AM
If you want to learn about bitcoins then you are in the right place here in this forum, Just try to explore more of the threads because there are different exchanges of information and it can help you to learn more about the system of bitcoins.
Activity: 112
November 26, 2017, 11:25:05 AM
Hey Guys,

Thanks,
Gaurav

No need for you to ask us. The only thing is you have to be patient by searching some things that you still don't know about bitcoin. Bitcoin's information is very wide. Like me until now I still can't understand few things about bitcoin. Just continue reading posts in the begginers section. You have to take time to understand bitcoin well because it is really a headache for me. Keep reading and browsing; wikipedia can help you and some sites about bitcoin. Watch also on youtube it will explain to you what really bitcoin is.
Activity: 618
November 26, 2017, 11:12:59 AM
There are many ways to understand bitcoin, be patience and give time to review all the threads that you want to know, there are many questions and many reply on it, when i was in newbie i always read the reply or post of legendary here or sometime there are link that they sent to visit the website that having a complete explanation of what is being asked. Just continue reading because reading is knowledge.
Yes internet is the best option to get knowledge about bitcoin, on google bitcoin is given in full detail, its use and how to use are also given there, and where to save it and how to cash out it is also mentioned there, beside google you can also get a lot of help from this forum, it can help you in finding some promising projects so that you can also enjoy the blessings of bitcoin by earning good amount of money.
Just keep browsing in internet, make some research about it, read some article. Also you can watch from youtube about bitcoin, and also you can use google to search about the basic use and how it works to understand it more. Then you can back read this forum to learn something aboit it.
Activity: 517
November 26, 2017, 10:43:08 AM
bitcoin is a digital currency, bitcoin work is similar to the way email works, bitcoin can we get through mining / treding, I hope this explanation can help but for more details you can try to search through google or youtube, I think like that
Activity: 27
November 21, 2017, 07:18:29 AM
easy to understand and then preventing as banned account and if you learn the rules of the BITCOIN
Activity: 462
November 21, 2017, 07:13:17 AM
Hey Guys,

Thanks,
Gaurav

There are a lot of resources here about bitcoins and you'll get to know bitcoin easily in 1 week I guarantee. Youtube also has really good reasource videos and really snazzy infographic videos. But reading here in the forums is enough to get your know-hows satisfied.
Activity: 313
November 21, 2017, 07:07:12 AM
There are many ways to understand bitcoin, be patience and give time to review all the threads that you want to know, there are many questions and many reply on it, when i was in newbie i always read the reply or post of legendary here or sometime there are link that they sent to visit the website that having a complete explanation of what is being asked. Just continue reading because reading is knowledge.
Yes internet is the best option to get knowledge about bitcoin, on google bitcoin is given in full detail, its use and how to use are also given there, and where to save it and how to cash out it is also mentioned there, beside google you can also get a lot of help from this forum, it can help you in finding some promising projects so that you can also enjoy the blessings of bitcoin by earning good amount of money.
Activity: 84
November 18, 2017, 12:14:56 AM
bitcoin is a new currency that was created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto. Transactions are made with no middlemen – meaning, no banks! There are no transaction fees and no need to give your real name. More merchants are beginning to accept them: You can buy web hosting services, pizza or even manicures.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
November 15, 2017, 02:51:58 AM
Hey Guys,

Thanks,
Gaurav
In actual the information is available about the bitcoin fully at the internet data , but still some sticky things are not available because I don't think that are better to make discussion.
Here if you ask that from where it generate and where its fee go then I don't think that these are the things for the better to make profit .
Such types of the discussion are to know about the knowledge and technology that works for the coins markets .
Well here bitcoin is a data which is in the algorithm of the blockchain network of the bitcoin and no one can erase that data easily Because that is highly encrypted .
Here basically bitcoin have no value , no one will give gaurranty that bitcoin have value , but in actual a trust between person to person at the demand make the value of the bitcoin much than what in the practical life we can see in the fiat currency .
Pages:
Jump to: