Pages:
Author

Topic: Help me in understanding bitcoins - page 6. (Read 2139 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 251
November 10, 2017, 09:15:49 AM
Bitcoin is a network, and a currency. Like the internet is a network, and the world wide web is an application on that network. Bitcoin the network is like the internet, and bitcoin the currency is like the world wide web as it is the first application on the blockchain, which is the name of Bitcoin the network. There will be more applications but right now bitcoin the currency needs to scale worldwide first.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 07:34:00 AM
The best thing to do is to read from the discussion. You can also Google it for more information.

Well said, just read the thread, all the information about bitcoin and some questions are all open and can be read any time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
November 10, 2017, 07:20:30 AM
Hey Guys,

Can you help me in understanding bitcoins , the ecosystem , origin and how it really works. I tried to find them but information is available in bits and pieces so looking forward for your help in it.

Thanks,
Gaurav

if you want to know more about bitcoin, can you search on google about bitcoin and in this forum. in addition you can also find information about bitcoin by asking your friends who understand about bitcoin.
I myself know more about bitcoin because I ask my friends a lot.
i hope this can help you ,,
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 06:30:27 AM
To fully understand what bitcoin really is, you just have to always read. Everything about bitcoin can be found in the internet and you just need to search for it. Even here in the discussion, there are many things about bitcoins and everything connected to it.
Activity: 164
November 10, 2017, 06:23:34 AM
Do your own research. There are too many threads similar to this one. There are even newbie threads for newbies like you to understand bitcoin and this forum better. Several information about bitcoin is on the internet. It is impossible that no website had ever help you understand bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together
November 10, 2017, 04:20:28 AM
Hey Guys,

Can you help me in understanding bitcoins , the ecosystem , origin and how it really works. I tried to find them but information is available in bits and pieces so looking forward for your help in it.

Thanks,
Gaurav
google is the best teacher to better understand bitcoin. in google all services are listed in it. to know google bitcoin provide knowledge that is so very transparent so what is needed google give it all
There are endless cryptographic forms of money yet the most progressive and most productive and most secured digital currency is the bitcoins the bitcoins is the most gainful quick and secured digital money ever so on the off chance that you need to win cash and needed to wind up noticeably a rich man by a wide margin than you ought to put your cash in bitcoins in light of the fact that after some time you will have much benefit then your desires so don't think simply put cash in bitcoins or it will past the point of no return.
Activity: 294
November 09, 2017, 12:20:35 PM
BITCOIN is a digital currency, which is protected by passwords. It is the very secure currency and it is now known in market because of iys high potential. It has many features:-
1. It is digitalized crypto currency which can only be imagined and can be stored in e-wallet.
2. It has high market value because its demand is at peak.
3. It is the best way to invest money for long term investments.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 12:08:20 PM
Bitcoin is online money also known as crypto currency after that you can buy bitcoins and or even earn it through here or other websites there are more coins they are called altcoins if you want to know more about you should also focus on trading then.
Activity: 489
November 09, 2017, 11:43:50 AM
Hey Guys,

Thanks,
Gaurav
Here are some practical ways for you to understand Bitcoin:
1. Bitcoin is a digital currency
2. Bitcoin can be a work, you need to be responsible to post for you to earn
3. You must be hardworking
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
November 09, 2017, 09:47:33 AM
you can go to google if you want to know what bitcoin really is... because there some people still don't understand what is bitcoin.. and you can also read some  crypto currency related on bitcoin..
the forum itself already have a lots of information about bitcoin as you go further you can use the search function from this forum and start looking for any
idea that you wanted to know about this system, bitcoin would be a big lift for our financial capacity if we learned more about this investment, never stop looking for more enhance learning and keep seeking for more knowledge.
Activity: 133
Blockchain with solar energy
November 09, 2017, 09:40:41 AM
Hey Guys,

Thanks,
Gaurav

I heard there was an article contest about the legend of satoshi the one who made bitcoin, I guess that article encompasses the core learning that you need in order to learn more about bitcoins.
Activity: 305
November 09, 2017, 09:31:04 AM
you can go to google if you want to know what bitcoin really is... because there some people still don't understand what is bitcoin.. and you can also read some  crypto currency related on bitcoin..
Activity: 366
November 09, 2017, 09:29:08 AM
Bitcoin is all about self learning, one can just give an introduction or a small basic about its functioning. Rest needs to be learned upon one's own interest. More sources were available and the self learning makes the knowledge gained to be effective as well force to experiment the reality. When someone describes it won't be that effective.
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
November 09, 2017, 09:25:42 AM
The best thing to do is to read from the discussion. You can also Google it for more information.
Activity: 44
November 09, 2017, 02:53:06 AM
Hey Guys,

Thanks,
Gaurav

Here is a Ted talk that explains pretty well the ABC of bitcoin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzjtvt77mgc
Activity: 42
November 08, 2017, 06:42:14 PM
People's knowledge on cryptocurrency will always depend on how they understand the whole concept. A lot of cryptocurrency are now emerging and the originals are bitcoin. Websites and links are now accessible in big media platforms for anyone to get the information they need. One of the best is Ethereum! Let me add that the Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation tracking the funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT. You may check this link for more information: www.propthereum.io
Activity: 95
November 08, 2017, 06:13:35 PM
Hey Guys,

Thanks,
Gaurav

Hey,

I would recommend to watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1si5ZWLgy0&t=380s  from Andreas Antonopoulos, he explains what is Bitcoin and cryptocurrency very well. Look also the following youtube videos by him, then u get a very smart few of it.
Activity: 350
November 08, 2017, 06:11:46 PM
To keep it short , bitcoin is the best invention known by banking and economic systems , it made a revolution in the concept of Electronic and digital money and created a new phenomenon that led into a lot of other inventions and projects . It offered jobs for internet literates and provided a parallel banking system for everybody across the world with a parameter that only bitcoin has :" your money will increase by itself " . It's secured, have low fees and no government or person can control it . It's the future ! .
Activity: 42
November 08, 2017, 06:05:17 PM
There are big media platforms that can be accessed for information. Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, stored and used electronically. A lot of cryptocurrency are now emerging but the originals are Bitcoin. Also, it is never too late to invest. Specially now that the Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation tracking the funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT. You may check this link for more information: www.propthereum.io
Activity: 322
November 08, 2017, 05:56:51 PM
Best for you to find research on google in the internet..spend more time sitting down to internet you yourself can make it just be patient to find and search for everything and you find interested Kiss Kiss Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: