Pages:
Author

Topic: Help me in understanding bitcoins - page 9. (Read 2139 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 01:56:53 AM
Help me to understand bitcoin

Bitcoin  is a crypto currency. It price up down every  single hours.you can research  about  bitcoin  in google.In bitcointalk forum so many topic,you can check  it.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 01:54:48 AM
Hey Guys,

Can you help me in understanding bitcoins , the ecosystem , origin and how it really works. I tried to find them but information is available in bits and pieces so looking forward for your help in it.

Thanks,
Gaurav
Bitcoin is money, it is being produced by miners and transferred to end users in every transaction requested... Damn puto, as much as I want to explain this to you, I feel very stupid by doing so.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 01:51:40 AM
I think you will do research so you may know about bitcoin..since you have an internet you can do search everything ..read the details and understand Kiss
Activity: 455
Merit: 102
November 07, 2017, 01:19:16 AM
Hey Guys,

Can you help me in understanding bitcoins , the ecosystem , origin and how it really works. I tried to find them but information is available in bits and pieces so looking forward for your help in it.

Thanks,
Gaurav
google is the best teacher to better understand bitcoin. in google all services are listed in it. to know google bitcoin provide knowledge that is so very transparent so what is needed google give it all
Indeed google is the best teacher, you will get every single point about bitcoin there, search for some youtube videos and read blogs about bitcoin , take proper guidance about bitcoin search for some promising projects and soon you will get a huge profit then. It is going to be the currency of the future and mass is getting very keen about it.
Activity: 2
November 06, 2017, 12:35:34 PM
Hey Guys,

First let me say hello to all of you.

I have 2 seperate questions:

1. What is better to invest - Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash

and

2. Incase of the Fork on Nov. 13 Some People talk about Free Coins. What does that mean?

Greetings
copper member
Activity: 484
Merit: 110
November 06, 2017, 12:31:22 PM
In a shot sentence bitcoin is a online currency, which you can use from any where and any time. You just only need a device and Internet connection. Bitcoin have it's own blockchain. It's speciality is that nobody will know from where you are sending bitcoin. Nobody can find you or trace you. You only use a unique address of bitcoin. There's lot more information about bitcoin like this. You should keep scrolling the forum,Google and youtube. I think this will help you https://youtu.be/cFj72hrUZt4
good luck.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
November 06, 2017, 12:12:44 PM
Knowing everything about Bitcoin so early is not so easy. And I can not say anything about Bitcoin in the comments.Because there is no end to knowing about Bitcoin. So if you enjoy the Internet, then understand a lot. Read the post of everyone in the Bitcoin forum, many will be cleared. Watch videos on YouTube But you will be able to get the most help in Google , Google Search and get a lot of information about Bitcoin, you can understand. Best of luck. Cool
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
November 06, 2017, 12:00:30 PM
It takes a few month to understand what bitcoin is, at least I have to read every day about bitcoin like i read google or in this forum. After almost 2 months I joined this forum, I at least I have understood bitcoin though but not entirely. keep reading and learn maybe it's the key.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
November 06, 2017, 09:41:28 AM
Hey Guys,

Thanks,
Gaurav
Well it’s so easy to know about bitcoin because everything is available on internet about bitcoin in detail so you need to visit internet to know about bitcoin and I hope you will learn easily from bitcoin and I also learn about bitcoin from internet that's why I’m a daily trader in bitcoin and now I’m very happy to be a part of bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
November 02, 2017, 09:48:55 AM
Hey Guys,

Thanks,
Gaurav
google is the best teacher to better understand bitcoin. in google all services are listed in it. to know google bitcoin provide knowledge that is so very transparent so what is needed google give it all
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
November 02, 2017, 09:18:02 AM
Hey mate i think you are new to the bitcoin ecosystem. Let me tell that the information provided over the particular website's are not enough to make you understand about it. But instead You need to do research over the google and also on some other few good websites like  Bitcoin.com, Cointelegraph.com, 99bitcoins.com you can find few more good useful sites under this link https://99bitcoins.com/top-25-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency-websites-worldwide/  . which will be really helpful for you to find out the information you needed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
November 02, 2017, 08:39:43 AM
Use and serf this forum. There are a lot of  information  here and I am  100 % sure  that you will find  all  answers for your questions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
November 02, 2017, 08:08:11 AM
Hey Guys,

Thanks,
Gaurav
You should often read the news about crypto technology, so much people are discussing about this, even in this forum as well.
You can read this one: https://www.coindesk.com/information/what-is-bitcoin/
It will answer all your questions about bitcoin.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
November 02, 2017, 08:01:39 AM
There's a lot in the internet that can help you understand about the bitcoin, how does it work, the ecosystem of it etc. You can either search for a blogs, read articles, watch it on youtube. So to make it easier i found this website that may help you to understand how bitcoin works:
https://bitcoin.org/en/how-it-works
http://www.investopedia.com/news/how-bitcoin-works/

I also recommend you to stay here in the forum and read in different sections and read other peoples replies too. You will learn a lot here while doing some jobs and bounties  Wink
yes i agree there are a lot in the internet you can research there what was really bitcoin is. I believe that in bitcoin you cannot directly understand and it take a lot of time and you can really know it slowly.but if you dont have patience  maybe you dont really know what was bitcoin is.some people really didnt believe in bitcoin at first because they want an early earnings without knowing that bitcoin really need a lot of  time before you can gain.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 08:00:27 AM
Я также нахожу много интересных видео...всё чётко и ясно рассказывают!
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
November 02, 2017, 07:42:11 AM
There's a lot in the internet that can help you understand about the bitcoin, how does it work, the ecosystem of it etc. You can either search for a blogs, read articles, watch it on youtube. So to make it easier i found this website that may help you to understand how bitcoin works:
https://bitcoin.org/en/how-it-works
http://www.investopedia.com/news/how-bitcoin-works/

I also recommend you to stay here in the forum and read in different sections and read other peoples replies too. You will learn a lot here while doing some jobs and bounties  Wink
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 07:07:57 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency that put people on better life living,Example it help people to an easy way of payments and money transfer.
Activity: 14
November 02, 2017, 06:35:55 AM
thank you, the link informative.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
November 02, 2017, 05:41:20 AM
Buddy, if you want to know about the bitcoin in detail you need to search the net. Because its not possible for someone to expain in detail about it in this forum. I would suggest you to read this link. https://www.coindesk.com/information/what-is-bitcoin/. it explains everything very clearly and in simple language. You can also get an idea about blockchain, altcoins and ICO from this site. Hope this will help you.
Activity: 14
November 02, 2017, 04:58:08 AM
Hello, also want to know about cryptocurrencies. What I think is beneficial to buy at a low price.
Pages:
Jump to: