Pages:
Author

Topic: Help us choose the 6th cryptocoin securities market for CIPHERTRADE - page 3. (Read 10436 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
It seems that the owners of this venture have taken the time to do due diligence on the first 5 coins.

It seems they are falling short in diligence by considering coins like quark and megacoin which have been premined, and therefore vulnerable to pump and dump.

Do not let market cap fool you into thinking these coins have legitimacy.

Either stop with those first 5 coins for now - as they do seem to have innovative features and potential for profit - and reserve the 6th spot.

Or else consider a non premined, non instamined coin like DGC, digital coin, reliable, steady, safe.

You could also look at high risk, high reward innovative concept coins like MSC, or ColoredCoins.

Including those other scammy pre mined coins would make you lose credibility certainly in the eyes of those in the know in the crypto coin community.

Good luck with your venture!

Stew
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
DOGE not only demonstrated that a stupid meme could summon up overnight enough hashing power to PWN any GPU coin other than Litecoin, it also thereby demonstrated its own vulnerability, since what was done once can be done again; another meme could summon up just as much hashing power, maybe just a tinsy wincy bit more, and pow, PWNd.

So for GPU-mined coins unless it is your intention to set people's money up to be PWNd, go for Litecoin or none of them at all...

Anythign so pathetically low in hash-power that a stupid memo can pop up out of the blue with more hashing power than it has is way the heck too vulnerable to be used for financial applications / money, especially other people's money.

(Criminal negligence? Willfull negligence? With malice aforethought? Culpable irresponsibility? Etc..._

-MarkM-
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
add doge, much brown
Activity: 33
Merit: 10
Cryptogenic Bullion
Activity: 294
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
You already picked one scrypt coin so if you have to go for another I suggest one that can be merged-mined alongside it because otherwise the hash-power is fragmented and it is unlikely two would both have half the hash-rate, likely one would end up with less than half...

For good strong hash-rate why not pick up IXCoin or I0Coin, no fragmenting of the hashing power there. IXCoin has a new dev it seems who is gung-ho on getting coloured coins running on the IXCoin blockchain.

-MarkM-
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
I would like to see DataCoin (DTC) at CipherTrade.

https://twitter.com/ThisWeeksCoin
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
My vote goes to QuarkCoin but Protoshares would be awesome too...
Activity: 60
Activity: 914
Making Smart Money Work
Ow well. I would suggest skeincoin, but it probably is a bit to new for now.
skein-sha256 algo, ment to be easy to implement on CPU,GPU,FGPA and ASIC.
http://www.skeincoin.org/
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-skc-skeincoin-0931-skein-sha2-322828
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
Datacoin for sure!
Activity: 370
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Datacoin clearly ticks all the boxes.

Specially at the part needing to differentiate from the crowd.
WDC has a potential. One of the fastest transactions afaIk
Activity: 69
Datacoin clearly ticks all the boxes.

Specially at the part needing to differentiate from the crowd.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
A vote here for DGC and DVC.
Activity: 111
+1 for Quark.
+1 for Protoshares (really cool idea)
Activity: 252
This turned out as a thread were shills and sockpuppets are trying to promote crap coins for their pump and dump schemes.
It's meaningless because i don't thing that whatever op decides that it 'll have that much impact to any of those. Or i may be wrong and their
business turns out as something big in the crypto-world.
Activity: 561
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research
I've invested in ciphermine/ciphertrade & the new platform is going
to provide great opportunity for those who stayed with them before the
LTC Global shutdown..

count my vote: Datacoin

I'm all for the altcoins that have true innovation to offer & never settle for anything less
than that

may the best altcoin win
Activity: 562
Merit: 509
I'd recommend Feathercoin. It's already pretty etablished and known, so I think it'll be the right choice.

Do already have a suggestion on which date you'll be able to go online with ciphertrade?
Pages:
Jump to: