Pages:
Author

Topic: Help us choose the 6th cryptocoin securities market for CIPHERTRADE - page 5. (Read 10436 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
I'm for DATACOIN DTC
thanks
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Cryptogenic Bullion (CGB) should be considered.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
CGB is a winner with it's outstanding dev team.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
+1 for DTC (datacoin)
Activity: 252
Can i vote on not adding anything else whatsoever?  Cheesy
I don't see any real potential to anything else other than BTC/LTC/PPC/XPM/NMC

Come back and read this post in a few months time and see just how blind you really are.

Which one of the alts do you think i forgot to the list of coins with potential?
Btw i 'm judging only from alt coins features over bitcoin. I don't doubt about the specaulative potential of even the shittiest of the crap coins.

SRC and DGC

Prices today December 4th 2013 :

SRC - 16 Yuan (US$2.63) - forget about Bitcoin pricing for this one for a while, it mostly trades on btc38 which is a Yuan exchange.
DGC - 0.00025 BTC - US$0.30

These are two to watch.

SRC is Quark without the insanity of mining all the coins in the first few months. In fact it started off with a very low reward and ended up with the same reward structure on a daily basis as Bitcoin.

DGC, Scrypt coin no instant mine, no pump, no dump. Solid and reliable, fast block times, no forks.

So you mentioned two coins with no new features at all but full of potential for a pump and dump run. How is that any different from what i said?
Activity: 481
Merit: 252
DTC - Datacoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
IFC - its basically the only coin that has pushed for  large amount over trading with 0.0000112312
So its more in line with $ or € - where you trade in whole number values withotu spending a fortune instead of paying  decimal number values for stuff.

If soemthign costs.. lets say 1000 IFC  or 0.1829432 LTC....  IFC for a normal person is easier.
Activity: 45
Another vote for CGB here. Please get this coin added!  Grin You will have no regrets for sure!
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
Activity: 261
Mmmh i like cryptostocks, but i would use your service with megacoins if you implement it Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022
Can i vote on not adding anything else whatsoever?  Cheesy

I don't think these pairings provide differentiation from what numerous exchanges are already doing, hence probably not a recipe for success - unless offering this platform with no exchange fees, but then again, why would anyone do that?

+1 for CGB by the way. My webstore already supports a physical representation of CGB made out of .999 fine silver and a couple of t-shirt lines with plans to continue to expand CGB related lines (and other select cryptos) while accepting CGB as a payment option.
Activity: 350
DTC unofficial team
Datacoin - no premine, innovative 'storage' feature, decreasing reward, a lot of projects coming based on platform of this coin.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

Come back and read this post in a few months time and see just how blind you really are.

Which one of the alts do you think i forgot to the list of coins with potential?
Btw i 'm judging only from alt coins features over bitcoin. I don't doubt about the specaulative potential of even the shittiest of the crap coins.

SRC and DGC

Prices today December 4th 2013 :

SRC - 16 Yuan (US$2.63) - forget about Bitcoin pricing for this one for a while, it mostly trades on btc38 which is a Yuan exchange.
DGC - 0.00025 BTC - US$0.30

These are two to watch.

SRC is Quark without the insanity of mining all the coins in the first few months. In fact it started off with a very low reward and ended up with the same reward structure on a daily basis as Bitcoin.

DGC, Scrypt coin no instant mine, no pump, no dump. Solid and reliable, fast block times, no forks.
Activity: 17
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I'll vote for CGB too.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

Pages:
Jump to: