Pages:
Author

Topic: HEXROAST ⚫ PLAY TO EARN ⚫ EXCITING GAMEPLAY ⚫ PRIVATE SALE OF TOKENS - page 7. (Read 892 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I'm still waiting for the video about the game shop Smiley
We are preparing a video about how the game shop will work inside the matches. Very soon we will talk about this mechanics in more detail. What other questions do you have about the gameplay of the game? We will be glad to answer in detail  Wink
how will the spells work? how many are there? what effect?
We will make a separate post or video on this topic
I'll be waiting!
Activity: 15
We are preparing a video about how the game shop will work inside the matches. Very soon we will talk about this mechanics in more detail. What other questions do you have about the gameplay of the game? We will be glad to answer in detail  Wink
Tell us more about tokenomics. How do you plan to maintain the exchange rate of the coin?
You can find all the information in our whitepaper
Thanks for the reply. I will check and share my opinion
copper member
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
HEXROAST Official
We are preparing a video about how the game shop will work inside the matches. Very soon we will talk about this mechanics in more detail. What other questions do you have about the gameplay of the game? We will be glad to answer in detail  Wink
We will make a separate post or video on this topic
copper member
HEXROAST Official
We are preparing a video about how the game shop will work inside the matches. Very soon we will talk about this mechanics in more detail. What other questions do you have about the gameplay of the game? We will be glad to answer in detail  Wink
Tell us more about tokenomics. How do you plan to maintain the exchange rate of the coin?
You can find all the information in our whitepaper
Activity: 15
copper member
HEXROAST Official
copper member
HEXROAST Official
Do you plan to be placed in thematic media, what ways of promotion will you use?
Yes, good questions. I want to know how the project will gain an audience
We use many ways of promotion, at the moment we are testing each of them
I will supplement it. We plan to use many ways of promotion, everything is still at the testing stage. After marketing enters the active phase, we will provide more accurate information.
copper member
HEXROAST Official
copper member
HEXROAST Official
Do you plan to be placed in thematic media, what ways of promotion will you use?
We use many ways of promotion, at the moment we are testing each of them
copper member
HEXROAST Official
Yes, we are currently preparing interesting material for crypto media.
Cool. Excellent activity in the topic!
Activity: 17
Activity: 26
Have there been any approximate release dates for the game?
At the moment we have a starter build of the game, which is being actively tested. Moreover, tests are conducted at the marketing stage and other preparatory work
Great! we will wait for the exact dates!
I think that in the current conditions on the crypto market it is difficult to talk about the exact release dates of the project
Yes, at the moment, the development of a crypto project has a number of difficulties, but the team successfully copes with them
Thanks for the feedback! I hope that your project will be able to cope with all the difficulties
copper member
HEXROAST Official
At the moment we have a starter build of the game, which is being actively tested. Moreover, tests are conducted at the marketing stage and other preparatory work
I think that in the current conditions on the crypto market it is difficult to talk about the exact release dates of the project
Yes, at the moment, the development of a crypto project has a number of difficulties, but the team successfully copes with them
copper member
HEXROAST Official
We will announce the exact dates as soon as possible!
Activity: 17
Pages:
Jump to: