Pages:
Author

Topic: HEXROAST ⚫ PLAY TO EARN ⚫ EXCITING GAMEPLAY ⚫ PRIVATE SALE OF TOKENS - page 8. (Read 892 times)

copper member
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
HEXROAST Official
Have there been any approximate release dates for the game?
At the moment we have a starter build of the game, which is being actively tested. Moreover, tests are conducted at the marketing stage and other preparatory work
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Have there been any approximate release dates for the game?
Activity: 24
copper member
HEXROAST Official
We have launched the official YouTube channel!
Nice!
I will hope for more detailed videos about the project
Yes, it will be very soon!
copper member
HEXROAST Official
Nice!
Yes, we have a lot of plans for our YouTube channel
Nice!
Activity: 15
copper member
HEXROAST Official
Are you planning to create a YouTube channel?
Yes, the YouTube channel will be very soon!
We will be waiting for more informative videos explaining the mechanics of the game, developer diaries
Yes, this is part of our plans. We believe that the video format is great for conveying important information about our game
Great! We will wait until there is not enough more specific information about the game
copper member
HEXROAST Official
We will be waiting for more informative videos explaining the mechanics of the game, developer diaries
Yes, this is part of our plans. We believe that the video format is great for conveying important information about our game
copper member
HEXROAST Official
We have launched airdprop : Wink
Very cool! I will take part. Let's hope that the project has a bright future. Especially in a crisis in the cryptocurrency market
Hello! We are confident that our team will achieve all the goals of developing and promoting the game! Thank you for your feedback and faith in the project
You're welcome! Glad to see feedback from your project
copper member
HEXROAST Official
Cool! Let's hope that the coin will grow in value
I can see how the project is developing. It's really cool that the game started marketing at an early stage of development
Yes, at the moment we are at the testing stage. After receiving all the necessary data, we will launch a large-scale marketing campaign
copper member
HEXROAST Official
I can see how the project is developing. It's really cool that the game started marketing at an early stage of development
Yes, I sometimes go to view their social networks. The project is not standing still, but they still have a lot of work to do
That's right! Our team is doing a great job to create a high-quality game
copper member
HEXROAST Official
Very cool! I will take part. Let's hope that the project has a bright future. Especially in a crisis in the cryptocurrency market
Hello! We are confident that our team will achieve all the goals of developing and promoting the game! Thank you for your feedback and faith in the project
Yes, I sometimes go to view their social networks. The project is not standing still, but they still have a lot of work to do
Pages:
Jump to: