Pages:
Author

Topic: HEXROAST ⚫ PLAY TO EARN ⚫ EXCITING GAMEPLAY ⚫ PRIVATE SALE OF TOKENS - page 9. (Read 892 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
We have launched airdprop : Wink
Cool! Let's hope that the coin will grow in value
copper member
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
HEXROAST Official
nice! I will definitely take part!
Hello! We are very glad to each participant!
Activity: 26
nice! I will definitely take part!
copper member
HEXROAST Official
copper member
HEXROAST Official
One more question. Are you planning to launch an airdprop? When will the first presales be held?
Hello! We have published a video with the gameplay on our social networks. Yes, we are planning to launch airdprop. The first presales will be announced after we reach the required number of subscribers in the telegram channel. The team is now actively working on promoting the project.
Great promo! But I didn't see in the video how the shop works. It has a separate interface, how will the game mechanics affect the balance?
Hello! We will make a video with the developers dedicated to this game mechanics for our social networks.
Activity: 26
One more question. Are you planning to launch an airdprop? When will the first presales be held?
Hello! We have published a video with the gameplay on our social networks. Yes, we are planning to launch airdprop. The first presales will be announced after we reach the required number of subscribers in the telegram channel. The team is now actively working on promoting the project.
Great promo! But I didn't see in the video how the shop works. It has a separate interface, how will the game mechanics affect the balance?
copper member
HEXROAST Official
Thanks for the reply. I will be waiting for news, first of all on the exact timing of the launch of airdprop and ICO/IDO)
Don't worry, we don't intend to delay the deadline for a long time. The project is focused on results and the team is doing everything possible to launch soon
Activity: 24
Thanks for the reply. I will be waiting for news, first of all on the exact timing of the launch of airdprop and ICO/IDO)
copper member
HEXROAST Official
interesting project! Do you have a gameplay video?
Hello! We will post it very soon, follow the news of the project Wink
Hello! Thanks for the question. You and the project are doing well with math Smiley "6 months locked" means that the coins are unavailable. "5% monthly unlockc" means that the team unlocks all tokens in 20 months.  We will take your question into account and will work out the design of tokenomics in more detail
Thanks for the clarification! However, it is better to rework this page.
copper member
HEXROAST Official
This is not the only NFT game with real action gameplay. But I like this project, I will wait for more information about it.
Yes, we know about our competitors. However, we create a unique product and strive to firmly occupy our niche
copper member
HEXROAST Official
Nice! It's much more interesting than farm NFT games
Thank you for your feedback! Yes, we strive to create a P2E game with an interesting and diverse gameplay.
copper member
HEXROAST Official
Excellent tokenomics! Tell us more about the oracle system
Hello! You can learn more about the oracle system in our whitepaper and social networks.
copper member
HEXROAST Official
Hello! Thanks for the question. You and the project are doing well with math Smiley "6 months locked" means that the coins are unavailable. "5% monthly unlockc" means that the team unlocks all tokens in 20 months.  We will take your question into account and will work out the design of tokenomics in more detail
copper member
HEXROAST Official
Activity: 15
I think 25 percent is the team's coin share of all coins. For 6 months, their coins are unlocked at 5 percent, after which all other coins are unlocked. But I don't know for sure, we need to wait for the project's response

I don't think the project has messed up with the economy.  We will wait for an official response. Sounds like an explanation.
Activity: 17
I think 25 percent is the team's coin share of all coins. For 6 months, their coins are unlocked at 5 percent, after which all other coins are unlocked. But I don't know for sure, we need to wait for the project's response
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Your allocation for team and partners are very interesting, each of them got 25% and 20%, locked for 6 months, with gradual unlock of 5% every month. Did my math get rusty or a project who tried to sell their products turns to be very bad at math?
Pages:
Jump to: