Pages:
Author

Topic: Hhampuz Campaign Management, Escrow Service & Promotions | Available Now! - page 7. (Read 12338 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
 Definitely Hhampuz is a good manager. There is no doubt. He can manage all kinds of campaign. Always Active and most trusted person. My All time favorite person.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
Good luck mate. BitcoinTalk needs more managers. Please assure zero tolerance for the spammers.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 2169
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
Thanks for self moderated thread to prevent spammer. I was wonder Why have you not opened self moderate thread once I counter spammer on your previous thread. Although I have not use your service but I am following you and you are doing great job. Best of luck.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
Great to see you are now available on escrow service. I have just added your escrow service to my "Few Trusted Escrow Provider" List.

Thank you very much! Smiley
copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1241
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32
Great to see you are now available on escrow service. I have just added your escrow service to my "Few Trusted Escrow Provider" List.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Work with him once, and you'll definitely want to work with him again; Hhampuz is probably the best campaign manager available on the BTT forums! Wink

Highly recommended guy!
legendary
Meh.
Due to spammers trashing my thread I've remade it and added the self-moderation option.

I'm Available!
legendary
Meh.

C U R R E N T   P R O M O T I O N S

P R E V I O U S   C A M P A I G N S

P R E V I O U S   P R O M O T I O N S

Pages:
Jump to: