Pages:
Author

Topic: Hidden Gems - page 12. (Read 4090 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
February 17, 2018, 10:50:01 AM
The issue I have about myriad.ai is the ability of the team to deliver, I just feel AI projects are capital intensive and when you want to play in big league you need talented staff and to attract them  you need to pay them good money for them to stay, this I don't see myriad offering
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
February 17, 2018, 09:41:01 AM
It hasn't even started yet but as I did a translation of Myriads.io, I read about it.  This project seems interesting as it envolves AI computations done by the large public.  Their bounty was pro, their team looks solid and their idea is good.  Excellent green flags if you ask me. 

Secondly of course my sig: dether.io.  Sold out (too quickly).  General idea is bringing eth/fiat to the public using an app.  Since eth will be huge, this might get huge too.  Fiat to crypto is still a barrier for a lot of people.  This could help.

These two projects are really in an infant/ICO stage.  Nobody knows what will happen but you want to be part of such projects from the start, not when they're on major exchanges in a year or so.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 09:33:34 AM
I have been reading through various threads from around a month ago about coins that were worthless that have jumped hugely such as xtrabytes and raiblocks. I'm curious to see if anyone has a token or coin that they think is a hidden gem and will take off this year?
Pages:
Jump to: