Pages:
Author

Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014 - page 11. (Read 89561 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Hi ther Cloud Mining Website Team,

im tryin to sign up on your Website but it says "Please provide a valid bitcoin address."
Is there any Problems at the Moment from ure site?

regards

Just curious, what made you decide you want to invest in this ponzi?

There are dozens of better looking ponzi's that don't look like they were designed by a 12 year old learning php.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Hi ther Cloud Mining Website Team,

im tryin to sign up on your Website but it says "Please provide a valid bitcoin address."
Is there any Problems at the Moment from ure site?

regards
Activity: 133
Merit: 100

Thanks... but why I am unable to place new orders for last 2 days ? It is saying...

We are expanding our mining facility and not allowing to place new orders at the moment. If you have existing pending orders, you may comfortably complete them though.
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

+1

Keep going. Hopefully you are going to be the first cloud mining company to complete its contract.

With the lowest payouts (dust) per week.

The problem is, almost no one else dare to publish their payout in Cloud Mining industry. Hence it can not be compared if they are dust or chunk. Smiley

Everything is available on Bitcoin blockchain and how can you verify all the transactions CMW post is payout? There is no need to post payout details in the website. In fact, almost all ponzis post payout details to attract customers and usually, legit companies* don't do it. Using payout details as proof of legitimacy is absurd.

* I am not telling all websites which don't post payout details are legit.
Activity: 162

+1

Keep going. Hopefully you are going to be the first cloud mining company to complete its contract.

The problem is, almost no one else dare to publish their payout in Cloud Mining industry. Hence it can not be compared if they are dust or chunk. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

+1

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

+1

Activity: 154
Not that it would make you more legit, but even your proof of payment means nothing. How can you prove that you are not just sending btc around to yourself, also people are complaining about getting dust payments from your site. And this CloudMining.website has a strange way of communicating to community. Sort of communicating only through the shill accounts of the owner, but pretend not to be the owners to save the accounts after this ponzi collapses.
Most of this mining sites are a scam. Is this the exeption? I don't believe it.

Well... then you dont believe in blockchain. Below is the blockchain proof of payment for last seven months...

www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

Are you saying there were no ponzi or scams that lasted for seven months..? You should know a few given your account age and status. I could remind you some, but I think you ignore the fact that your "proof of payment", or how you call it, has nothing to contribute to cloudmining being legit or not. Ponzi sites like cryptodouble also provides this, lol, proof of payment..

look who is talking... LMAO Cheesy

AMHash set a very high standard how to scam legitimately Grin
Get a few well known but on the edge of collapse companies to mine, another one to provide services are here you go. They pulled a brilliant scam and nobody is responsible.
And the thing is this cloudmining.website doesn't live up to this new standard of scam, that's their problem Grin

A person, who is so delighted with the AM hash scam, that he refers it as a standard of legitimacy. Better to avoid talking to such sub-standard people.

Well... then you dont believe in blockchain. Below is the blockchain proof of payment for last seven months...

Are you saying there were no ponzi or scams that lasted for seven months..? You should know a few given your account age and status. I could remind you some, but I think you ignore the fact that your "proof of payment", or how you call it, has nothing to contribute to cloudmining being legit or not. Ponzi sites like cryptodouble also provides this, lol, proof of payment..
Activity: 686
Merit: 255

Only someone who can't read this can put some money in this scam:

"Total Hash Power  130 Ghs
Latest Payout  3.42e-05 BTC"

(0.00003400) - 3400 satoshi

ROI=10 years

no comment!

So maybe OP could step in and comment about this data? The questions are:
is it correct,
why this particular amount if correct,
what amount was sent if this is not correct.
etc

"Total Hash Power  130 Ghs
Latest Payout  3.42e-05 BTC"

ROI=10 years

no comment!

I dont think you are speaking the truth. If you did, why is OP not deleting your posts from this moderated thread ?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

"Total Hash Power  130 Ghs
Latest Payout  3.42e-05 BTC"

ROI=10 years

no comment!

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Vitamin King, You do realise ponzi schemes can actually last for years? You should read up on them....really...
CMW still paying or have they decided to run away yet?

They kinda pretend to be still paying, although only a few shills can confirm the payments, not even talking about absolute lack of proof for any cloudmining operations whatsoever except for their  Roll Eyes proofs of payments  ::)provided by same people which I suspect are the owners of the company Undecided

Ok... So, what are these ?

great man..i had also invested earlier and now with 120% ROI ahead you..
lol..its good to have cloud mine...

Total Hash Power: 2 Ths
Latest Payout: 0.0200784 BTC
Latest Payout Date: 2015-06-13 00:02:34 GMT

^^Though it does not prove the legitimacy of their mining, it proves the legitimacy of their daily payment. It is true that some old contracts from Nov/Dec did not pay well, but all new contracts are paying well for more than four months now, i.e. even after ROI.

Everyone above is wrong and you, the guy, who provoked people to invest in AM hash that made the largest scam in the mining history and now whoring another scam Bit-X's signature which has failed to provide payment proof or mining address for last one and half month, is the one to believe ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
CMW still paying or have they decided to run away yet?

They kinda pretend to be still paying, although only a few shills can confirm the payments, not even talking about absolute lack of proof for any cloudmining operations whatsoever except for their  Roll Eyes proofs of payments  ::)provided by same people which I suspect are the owners of the company Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: