Pages:
Author

Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014 - page 8. (Read 89558 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I am very much interested in this part. Where and how do you derive this figure that you have to receive ~5.00 on each day if you have 2.57 Ths ? I had a 10 Ghs gear from a now diffunct Asic Miner long ago, while difficulty was far lower. There were multiple week when I mined nothing with that 10 Ghs. So, if your mining amount drops for a certain period, how can you complain about that ? This is very normal in mining!

http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/bitcoin-mining-calculator/?h=2570&p=0.00&pc=0.00&pf=0.00&d=56957648455.01000000&r=25.00000000&er=248.20010000&hc=0.00

You're the admin of cloudmining.website.  I and several other people on bitcointalk know it's you. 
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Sure, I purchased 2.57 TH of hashing power from your website, cloudmining.website. 
First of all, it is not my website. I am invested there, I participate in their sig campaign and I boldly tell people when I get good mining payout (unlike some of you who only starts nagging when mining luck stops favouring you). This is why I have earned the -ve feedback from shills of other cloud miners.

This, on average, should currently paying ~5.00/day.  Instead of getting my payments, you're paying me about .13/day and keeping the rest.
I am very much interested in this part. Where and how do you derive this figure that you have to receive ~5.00 on each day if you have 2.57 Ths ? I had a 10 Ghs gear from a now diffunct Asic Miner long ago, while difficulty was far lower. There were multiple week when I mined nothing with that 10 Ghs. So, if your mining amount drops for a certain period, how can you complain about that ? This is very normal in mining!
Sure, I purchased 2.57 TH of hashing power from your website, cloudmining.website.  This, on average, should currently paying ~5.00/day.  Instead of getting my payments, you're paying me about .13/day and keeping the rest.

I was one of the duped, so I can confirm cloudmining.website is a Ponzi.  I currently have 2.57 TH under contract and yesterday received 0.00056276 BTC, far below what I should.  When I first joined the site, payouts were in line with the amount of hashing power I had purchased.  Then, true to the form of a Ponzi, they dwindled to almost nothing.  The administrator has ignored my inquiries and is keeping my BTC.
Welcome to BitcoinTalk Cheesy

Could you please explain a bit more on this ? Like what does it mean by in line payout ? In my little experience in hardware mining, I never heard of anything as such...
I was one of the duped, so I can confirm cloudmining.website is a Ponzi.  I currently have 2.57 TH under contract and yesterday received 0.00056276 BTC, far below what I should.  When I first joined the site, payouts were in line with the amount of hashing power I had purchased.  Then, true to the form of a Ponzi, they dwindled to almost nothing.  The administrator has ignored my inquiries and is keeping my BTC.
To add an amusing side glance on top of the well known facts (extremely low payouts; no proof of real mining whatsoever; listed in badbitcoin.org for quite a while; not answering questions regarding equipment, detailed statistics, maintenance fees etc. pp.): Not able to stand provable critics.

As you might know they've got there own forum — http://forum.cloudmining.website.

When you post any of the above within that forum, your post gets deleted within an hour by moderator 'Alec'. When you do so repeatedly, your account gets suspended. Medievalism, to put it mildly.
So, you literally did not have the decency of telling people that it was later found that your posts were not deleted, but moved to another section.

By the way, someone said over there that you are from grmining.com. True ?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Paid or not paid?

Depends who you believe, the shills or the real customers who are getting dust.

Very nice post. And its true.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Op i snever onlin eso who knows. I think it is fishy, stay out!

Regards.
Joust
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
Paid or not paid?

Depends who you believe, the shills or the real customers who are getting dust.
Activity: 258
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
To add an amusing side glance on top of the well known facts (extremely low payouts; no proof of real mining whatsoever; listed in badbitcoin.org for quite a while; not answering questions regarding equipment, detailed statistics, maintenance fees etc. pp.): Not able to stand provable critics.

As you might know they've got there own forum — http://forum.cloudmining.website.

When you post any of the above within that forum, your post gets deleted within an hour by moderator 'Alec'. When you do so repeatedly, your account gets suspended. Medievalism, to put it mildly.

And cue...the arrival of Vitamin King, German Giant, Spanish Soldier, French Fucker whatever aka Alex, with his protests of legitimacy because they've been paying for 7 months therefore they must be legit and if you're really lucky that bullshit "Third party verification" screenshot.
Activity: 350
Hmm... is this ponzi still up and paying?

i think its a ponzi or can anyone proofe there hardware ?

kind regards
I think they can not proove it becaus they are a scam i think.

Regards,
Joust
Activity: 308
Hmm... is this ponzi still up and paying?

i think its a ponzi or can anyone proofe there hardware ?

kind regards
Activity: 21

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
So, Mr. Devil, what is your logic to leave -ve trust on me and not on hundreds of people promoting Bit-X. If CMW is scammy, so does Bit-X. There is no difference between them and you can not take a partial stand and keep sitting in DefaultTrust level 2. Smiley

Ah, the ol' "Hey those guys over there are up to no good, too, why should I be punished for the bad things I am doing?" vapid excuse.

You are known to be operating three shill accounts, GermanGiant, SpanishSoldier and RussianRaibow which you use to actively promote the scams you are involved in while criticizing those you are not.

You have been repeatedly challenged about your obvious shilling and so, in order to reduce the chances of other users falling for them, it is necessary to make sure there's a nice bit of red text under each of these usernames to make it that little bit harder for you to rope in new victims.

If you have evidence which could prove this fraudulent 'cloud mining' scam to not be a fraudulent 'cloud mining' scam, then feel free to offer it up, otherwise you're just as guilty in knowingly promoting it as it would be if you were actually part of the criminal gang running it.

Just received another payment. Haters gonna hate. LoLz Cheesy

https://blockchain.info/tx/dcb1808ccc0d0933b4d5f04cfe7b791786949c05da8b651aa42738a2125ae0da

Funny how the solution to a poorly-performing ponzi is to tell 'investors' to buy more of the imaginary hashpower it is selling.

So, Mr. Devil, what is your logic to leave -ve trust on me and not on hundreds of people promoting Bit-X. If CMW is scammy, so does Bit-X. There is no difference between them and you can not take a partial stand and keep sitting in DefaultTrust level 2. Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
It is now well known that some of the old contracts did not perform well. Those who bought more have comfortably covered their loss.

It is well known that anyone who invests in your ponzi will only receive decent returns until you are sure they won't reinvest any more money. At that point you will decrease payouts to dust and ensure that they never break even. Then when they come to the forum to complain that their payouts are shit, you think you can counter them with supportive posts from your hilariously obvious shill accounts.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Funny how the solution to a poorly-performing ponzi is to tell 'investors' to buy more of the imaginary hashpower it is selling.

Paying dust dust dust!

Total Hash Power  130 Ghs
Latest Payout  0.00003976 BTC

Paid  0.07706015 BTC (since November 2014)
Pending Payment  0.00513415 BTC
SUM: 0.0821943

Spent: 130 Ghs = 0.13

0.13 - (paid) 0.0821943 = 0.0478057 to get ROI

with income 0.00003976 per day it is:

0.0478057 / 0.00003976 = 1202 days to get ROI (over 3 years more)

Good luck to investors!

I have 90GHs and the latest payout was 13.4.2015
After that i have received Pending Payment  0.00461335 BTC
That makes it about a year between payouts Cheesy
So it would take me about 2,5 years more to break even Cheesy

It is now well known that some of the old contracts did not perform well. Those who bought more have comfortably covered their loss.
Activity: 430
Paying dust dust dust!

Total Hash Power  130 Ghs
Latest Payout  0.00003976 BTC

Paid  0.07706015 BTC (since November 2014)
Pending Payment  0.00513415 BTC
SUM: 0.0821943

Spent: 130 Ghs = 0.13

0.13 - (paid) 0.0821943 = 0.0478057 to get ROI

with income 0.00003976 per day it is:

0.0478057 / 0.00003976 = 1202 days to get ROI (over 3 years more)

Good luck to investors!

I have 90GHs and the latest payout was 13.4.2015
After that i have received Pending Payment  0.00461335 BTC
That makes it about a year between payouts Cheesy
So it would take me about 2,5 years more to break even Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: