Pages:
Author

Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014 - page 9. (Read 89558 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Paying dust dust dust!

Total Hash Power  130 Ghs
Latest Payout  0.00003976 BTC

Paid  0.07706015 BTC (since November 2014)
Pending Payment  0.00513415 BTC
SUM: 0.0821943

Spent: 130 Ghs = 0.13

0.13 - (paid) 0.0821943 = 0.0478057 to get ROI

with income 0.00003976 per day it is:

0.0478057 / 0.00003976 = 1202 days to get ROI (over 3 years more)

Good luck to investors!

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Weekly mining payment has been sent out...

https://blockchain.info/tx/1539624fa07e06e8af949c9950870f9bedbc297f31b33406dd65944af5f32d06

I will take some hash power if you can provide some for scrypt mining than SHA mining. Also you got any pictures of your mining data co location or equipment to prove have the power. If you do provide scrypt contracts and these be pointed to any type of coin I would like to put towards on own custom pool as would be good feature too have then all in house and direct.

We do not provide scrypt mining contract. Sorry.

Is this something you maybe doing in the future to expand on or just staying pure SHA side of things. Even with SHA I might consider buying. Do you get own pool to mine on outside and can choise where to put power to or is this all in house and daily payments only?

I've never seen a legendary member begging to get scammed.

Did you buy that account or did you somehow manage to survive 3 years in bitcoinland with such naivety?

What a nice post!

I think hi just spamming signature. Made 2 constructive post Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 509

https://blockchain.info/tx/1539624fa07e06e8af949c9950870f9bedbc297f31b33406dd65944af5f32d06

I will take some hash power if you can provide some for scrypt mining than SHA mining. Also you got any pictures of your mining data co location or equipment to prove have the power. If you do provide scrypt contracts and these be pointed to any type of coin I would like to put towards on own custom pool as would be good feature too have then all in house and direct.

Is this something you maybe doing in the future to expand on or just staying pure SHA side of things. Even with SHA I might consider buying. Do you get own pool to mine on outside and can choise where to put power to or is this all in house and daily payments only?

I've never seen a legendary member begging to get scammed.

Did you buy that account or did you somehow manage to survive 3 years in bitcoinland with such naivety?
Activity: 784
Merit: 500

Most of the Q u have asked here are already answered in their FAQ: www.cloudmining.website/faq.php
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire

CMW has been very disheartening for me ....especially since others who invested around the same time as myself have said that they already ROI'd.  This disparity makes no sense to me.

Well, look at the facts, they are a ponzi scheme masquerading as a 'cloud mining' service, of course there are going to be shills and fanboys making bullshit claims about how awesome this 'investment' is and how quickly they've ROI'd with MOAR PROFETS!!1!!1!!!!!

Why would it not make perfect sense to you that your figures in actual terms don't seem to be as good as those claimed by the sock-puppet posts from shills?

Activity: 786
Hmm... is this ponzi Cloud Mining Website still up and paying?

Yes... still up and paying, inspite of all the nonsense around. Check the payout history of last nine month...

www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

His question is genuine and your answer would have been genuine if you had not striked out "ponzi". Roll Eyes

Of course it's Ponzi Cloud Mining Website, but it's paying for now.

...and it is going to pay in future as well.

I bought 1 THS in Nov. It's still paying - but I'm only 40% towards ROI (ie: Break Even). Now it's 6 weeks before I reach the .01 minimum for a payout and getting worse.  My Antminer S5 at home makes the same money in one day.

CMW has been very disheartening for me ....especially since others who invested around the same time as myself have said that they already ROI'd.  This disparity makes no sense to me.

Bottom line: It's quite unfair that others buying around the same time as me have got 100% back and I only have 40%. :evil:

I'd like to invest again but this inequality has scared me off.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Yes... still up and paying, inspite of all the nonsense around. Check the payout history of last nine month...

His question is genuine and your answer would have been genuine if you had not striked out "ponzi". Roll Eyes

Of course it's Ponzi Cloud Mining Website, but it's paying for now.

...and it is going to pay in future as well.
Activity: 141

Of course it's Ponzi, but it's paying for now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

Activity: 141
Hmm... is this ponzi still up and paying?
legendary
Gonna run away in next 3 months.

a. User ID in www.cloudmining.website       3715
b. Bitcointalk.org User Name             ONLYfree
c. Bitcointalk.org Total Post Count                 875
d. Bitcoin Address      1KezFtqWExrDVUZuXzQGWMN2jjNzMx6iP8

I can imagine how ''miners'' should feel when they open that site and see its still running or its gone already Smiley

LMFAO Cheesy

What you wanna tell with that? Smiley

I made a mistakes before. Tried get referrals on any service, advertising low trust service, spam signature campaign.. But I grow up, are you? How many % of all bitcointalk.org are at this stage? 
legendary

I can imagine how ''miners'' should feel when they open that site and see its still running or its gone already Smiley

LMFAO Cheesy

OMFG... are you naive ?

I think you are naive if you think that CloudMining.website is legit cloud mining service for long time.

No need to say anything more, just watch this thread and we will cry/laugh on the end.

LMFAO Cheesy

OMFG... are you naive ?
legendary

LMFAO Cheesy

LMFAO Cheesy

LoLz... height of hypocrisy.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500

LMFAO Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: