Pages:
Author

Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014 - page 48. (Read 89601 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250
Our giveaway up to 90 Ghs is going to end tomorrow, i.e. November 20, 2014 by 6pm GMT. Get yours before it is over https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudminingwebsite-is-giving-away-upto-90-ghs-per-account-857307.
Can I change my btc wallet?
Username: congtran12
User ID: 2149
Old address: 1Q8ReMiA4qDHLD8n31NATrSR18qFUV5vZP
New address: 1FFKACHhzTr4ZMxB98rkRon5jezWusv5j1

We have sent you a PM. Please respond.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Can I change my btc wallet?
Username: congtran12
User ID: 2149
Old address: 1Q8ReMiA4qDHLD8n31NATrSR18qFUV5vZP
New address: 1FFKACHhzTr4ZMxB98rkRon5jezWusv5j1

yvv
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
What are the benefits of cloud mining?

Benefits for cloud mining companies is that they are selling you their risk. Benefit for you is that you can risk a small amount. You can buy a fraction of ASIC for 0.001 btc and test how it goes Smiley
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
We are in a new difficulty. Now it is 40300030327.9. 1.76% increase over the last one... Hoping for quicker ROI Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

I think, just knowing benefits may not give you the complete idea about a subject. You should know both pros & cons of it. The following link may give u a brief idea about cloud mining...

http://www.coindesk.com/information/cloud-mining-bitcoin-guide/

Nice article, but in my opinion this is even better and still is open for discussion:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/advice-for-new-users-regarding-cloud-mining-739510
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

I think, just knowing benefits may not give you the complete idea about a subject. You should know both pros & cons of it. The following link may give u a brief idea about cloud mining...

http://www.coindesk.com/information/cloud-mining-bitcoin-guide/

The main advantage is you dont need to have the headache of hardware mining, i.e. maintenance, electricity cost, pool optimization, making some extra by selling fresh coins etc. At cloud mining, we can make things cheaper, because we do en masse. You can start mining instantly... so there is no months of waiting for the hardware to get delivered at home. Hence, the ROI calculation is far easier in cloud mining. In general, if you look at the history of cloud mining, you will find that it has always emerged as more profitable than hardware mining.

I'm new to posting in these forums. I have looked at leaving someone trusted feedback but I can't seam to do it because it asking for a reference link, not sure what that is and the things I've tried don't work.

We have sent you a PM explaining the steps.
legendary
I'm new to posting in these forums. I have looked at leaving someone trusted feedback but I can't seam to do it because it asking for a reference link, not sure what that is and the things I've tried don't work.

I think window "reference link" you can leave empty Smiley
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Payment received!  Cheesy Thank you!

I can confirm the payout too... Smiley

Payment received  Smiley

Thank you everyone for confirming your withdrawal. If you are satisfied with the service, you may consider to leave a +ve trust feedback.
Activity: 191
Activity: 133

I can confirm the payout too... Smiley
legendary

Payments everyday - for example:
Total Hash Power  40 Ghs

Latest Payout  0.000419 BTC

Latest Payout Date  2014-11-17 00:00:01
legendary
Activity: 294
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Activity: 238
9.How long does a contract last ?
 Duration of all contracts are minimum one year or the longevity of the miner, whichever is higher.

Does it mean You suppose to end contracts after one year or each contract binds real hw and will be ended as that hw fysicaly dies?

Each contract does NOT bind to individual hardware. Group of contracts are bind to block of hardware. We manage this mapping at our end. We are talking about one year here to give you a minimum guarantee. Actually they will last longer. We are well aware of the fact that industry is talking about five years, lifetime etc. etc. But, to be safe at our end, we dont want to pre-commit anything beyond one year. Happy Minining Smiley

Thank You for answer.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
^^^I wonder why this troll above me is not kicked out of this thread by OP. It is clear that he is a HaveLock sympathizer... not sure paid troll or investor of HaveLock himself. Here is a clear conflict of interest for him against all cloud mining services as HaveLock works as a mediator between investors and miners. He is even running a thread as a part of his propaganda against cloud mining. Sometimes he is shouting against PB, sometimes he is coming to this thread to disrupt conversation. At the beginning of every single page of this thread, he is jumping in without any invitation. I dont know why the f**ck this thread is moderated, if this troll is allowed to roam about free and shit at his whim. If I were the OP, I'd have deleted all his posts at one go... Angry

Propaganda? havelock simpathizer?

Are you serious or are you really this delusional?

Propaganda? you are not havelock simphatizer? please...

I don't think you two understand the meaning of propaganda or sympathy.

It's impossible for me to sympathize for havelock because they have yet to scam anyone. If they scam anyone I'll gladly speak out against them.

Propaganda requires that I am promoting something. The only thing I'm promoting is due diligence. Anyone with a shred of financial knowledge also promotes this "propoganda".

The fact that you two are outraged by the thought that a company should prove they aren't a ponzi is incredibly suspicious.

I don't think you guys actually think I'm a shill, it's just an excuse to avoid using logic/reasoning to make a point.
legendary
^^^I wonder why this troll above me is not kicked out of this thread by OP. It is clear that he is a HaveLock sympathizer... not sure paid troll or investor of HaveLock himself. Here is a clear conflict of interest for him against all cloud mining services as HaveLock works as a mediator between investors and miners. He is even running a thread as a part of his propaganda against cloud mining. Sometimes he is shouting against PB, sometimes he is coming to this thread to disrupt conversation. At the beginning of every single page of this thread, he is jumping in without any invitation. I dont know why the f**ck this thread is moderated, if this troll is allowed to roam about free and shit at his whim. If I were the OP, I'd have deleted all his posts at one go... Angry

Propaganda? havelock simpathizer?

Are you serious or are you really this delusional?

Propaganda? you are not havelock simphatizer? please...
Pages:
Jump to: